EC fatloss help

xjmacx

Awards
So I'm planning on running the EC stack for 6 weeks. I'm taking MV, fish oil, Protein, anabolic pump, andNano Vapor(using the last of it, then the rest of my altered state). I know you can't have any other caffeine source, and if you take a pre-workout supp, skip a dose of EC. Also don't do anything that increases you heart rate to much. I will also be adding Green tea extract. Now for the fish oils, it says 1-2g of EPA and DHA. 1800mg of omega 3 is what im taking now, so that is fine. I was also thinking about adding some creatine monohydrate to help reduce muscle loss. What do you think?

I'm using this as a guideline:
The EC (ephedrine/caffeine) FAQ Thread - Bodybuilding.com Forums

I was just wondering if their is any other advice because I want to make sure I do this right?

When I come off of this I will run Mass FX/Hyperdrol X2/Trisorbagen/Lean FX.

UKStrength

So I'm planning on running the EC stack for 6 weeks. I'm taking MV, fish oil, Protein, anabolic pump, andNano Vapor(using the last of it, then the rest of my altered state). I know you can't have any other caffeine source, and if you take a pre-workout supp, skip a dose of EC. Also don't do anything that increases you heart rate to much. I will also be adding Green tea extract. Now for the fish oils, it says 1-2g of EPA and DHA. 1800mg of omega 3 is what im taking now, so that is fine. I was also thinking about adding some creatine monohydrate to help reduce muscle loss. What do you think?

I was just wondering if their is any other advice because I want to make sure I do this right?

I'm a long-time user of EC and I think you're doing the right thing and being extra cautious with Ephedrine, it can be pretty dangerous.

What strength is the ephedrine you have? 15? 25mg?

Are you taking aspirin with it? (to make it ECA)

I'd take the advice of the link and start slowly, e.g. one dose of ephedrine taken with caffeine and aspirin (if you're using it) early in the morning and assess from there.

If you're taking 1800mg of omega 3, that doesn't necessarily mean that you're getting 1-2g of EPA/DHA.

Check the label, most capsules are 180 EPA 120 DHA (mg) in a 1000mg capsule, so in this example you'd need 6 capsules of fish oil (6000mg total) to get 2g of EPA and DHA.

Creatine would be an excellent addition to the stack, just make sure your diet and training are on point to, this'll make or break you ultimately. Drink plenty of water, all that extra caffeine will act as a diuretic until you get used to it.

Good luck mate, any questions just ask.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!

have you taken EC before? How much are you taking? 2-3 times a day? At what mg's of ephedrine?

xjmacx

Awards
have you taken EC before? How much are you taking? 2-3 times a day? At what mg's of ephedrine?
Bronkaid- ephedrine sulfate 25mg

No I wasn't planning on using asprin. Is it necessary? From what i've heard you don't need it with the fish oil.

And yes, I am taking 6 of the 300 EPA/DHA capsules for 1800mg total omega 3.

I'll add creating then to help reduce muscle loss.

No I haven't taken EC before.

For dosing this is what I was going to follow:
Day 1 - This day you just take 1 dose to test whether you are hypersensitive to ephedrine (very rare). The dose will be .5E .5C
- symptoms of fast heart rate, and slight jitters are normal - like the feeling you get from having a lot of coffee.

Day 2-3 - You take 3 doses of .5 E .5C minimum 4 hours apart. I suggest keeping it so your last dose is at least 6 hours away from your bedtime.

Day 4-7 - Your dosing will be 1E 1C, .5E .5C, .5E .5C That is, you take full dose for your first dose only.

Day 8-14 - 1E 1C, 1E 1C, .5E .5C

Day 15 and onward - 1E 1C 3x/day

UKStrength

Bronkaid- ephedrine sulfate 25mg

No I wasn't planning on using asprin. Is it necessary? From what i've heard you don't need it with the fish oil.
Not necessary (I don't bother), I'd increase your fish oil intake to 2-3g EPA/DHA though.

You don't have any familial issues with blood pressure do you? If so, aspirin would be a good idea.

And yes, I am taking 6 of the 300 EPA/DHA capsules for 1800mg total omega 3.
That's fine, just checking mate :)

I'll add creating then to help reduce muscle loss.

Nice.

No I haven't taken EC before.

For dosing this is what I was going to follow:
Day 1 - This day you just take 1 dose to test whether you are hypersensitive to ephedrine (very rare). The dose will be .5E .5C
- symptoms of fast heart rate, and slight jitters are normal - like the feeling you get from having a lot of coffee.

Day 2-3 - You take 3 doses of .5 E .5C minimum 4 hours apart. I suggest keeping it so your last dose is at least 6 hours away from your bedtime.

Day 4-7 - Your dosing will be 1E 1C, .5E .5C, .5E .5C That is, you take full dose for your first dose only.

Day 8-14 - 1E 1C, 1E 1C, .5E .5C

Day 15 and onward - 1E 1C 3x/day
Sounds like you're all set mate, you've done your research well. Hope it all goes well and the fat melts off :)

xjmacx

Awards
Not necessary (I don't bother), I'd increase your fish oil intake to 2-3g EPA/DHA though.

You don't have any familial issues with blood pressure do you? If so, aspirin would be a good idea.

That's fine, just checking mate :)

Nice.

Sounds like you're all set mate, you've done your research well. Hope it all goes well and the fat melts off :)

Thanks man. I got a question. I went to Walgreen's to pick up the bronkaid and I guess in Oregon you have to have a prescription for it. Do you know if they will ship it if i ordered it online? Or should i just try and find out? Also, is their an online site that is cheaper than walgreens site?

UKStrength

Thanks man. I got a question. I went to Walgreen's to pick up the bronkaid and I guess in Oregon you have to have a prescription for it. Do you know if they will ship it if i ordered it online? Or should i just try and find out? Also, is their an online site that is cheaper than walgreens site?
I don't live in the US mate so I unfortunately can't help you there.

I buy all my Ephedrine online although the rules in the UK are a bit different from the US surrounding controlled substances like ephedrine, check with your state legal system mate before buying.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
forget bronkaid, get Vasopure, they come in 25mg. I believe Bronkaid only come in 5mg?

Yes, I'm pretty sure they will send it via online. My first two batch of Vasopure were from an online site, until a local Max Muscle started selling it.

but getting it online requires a fax machine. They'll most likely ask for a copy of your driver's license to make sure you're over 18, and also, lawfully, they can only sell you so many boxes per month, as to prevent meth dealers from buying the stuff for cooking up drugs, which is kept into account by your DL.

I'm not sure if ALL ephedrine hcl sites require this, I'm sure you can find sites that don't, but in my experience, I did.

xjmacx

Awards
forget bronkaid, get Vasopure, they come in 25mg. I believe Bronkaid only come in 5mg?

Yes, I'm pretty sure they will send it via online. My first two batch of Vasopure were from an online site, until a local Max Muscle started selling it.

but getting it online requires a fax machine. They'll most likely ask for a copy of your driver's license to make sure you're over 18, and also, lawfully, they can only sell you so many boxes per month, as to prevent meth dealers from buying the stuff for cooking up drugs, which is kept into account by your DL.

I'm not sure if ALL ephedrine hcl sites require this, I'm sure you can find sites that don't, but in my experience, I did.
Vasopure? I can't seem to find that. And bronkaid is 25mg.

superfalc

Awards
Bronkaid is 25mg and OTC in NC. You can also buy in 60 tablet blister packs. Just need to have a picture ID. It will be stored behind the counter but no script needed at least in NC and I don't know why it'd be different in Oregon.

superfalc

Awards
You also may want to be careful about taking half of a bronkaid tablet as it is a time released tablet. I have done it before and I would say it gives me the same response as a full tablet just doesn't last as long.

xjmacx

Awards
Now I'm debating on what to do. Running the EC stack now, or running Mass FX/Hyperdrol X2/Lean FX/Trisorbagen. I want to drop BF, but gain muscle too. Can you do both on my second option? Or should I just run EC first?

UKStrength

Now I'm debating on what to do. Running the EC stack now, or running Mass FX/Hyperdrol X2/Lean FX/Trisorbagen. I want to drop BF, but gain muscle too. Can you do both on my second option? Or should I just run EC first?
You can do both, building muscle/losing fat is more to do about your diet and training, the EC or Mass FX/Hyperdrol X2/Lean FX/Trisorbagen will just augment either routes (fat loss/muscle gain) a little more.

I'd say pick whichever is your top priority and go with it initially, in my opinion go with getting lean (maybe throw in a test booster to help with retention of muscle mass) and then start a 'clean bulk' with the other stack.

Being leaner before you bulk will not only help with building muscle as your body is 'primed' to do so, you'll put on less fat in the process and look better :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 39
Training Forum 6
Supplements 52
Leggo my Ego Weight Loss 5
Weight Loss 15