How is Mitotropin by Gaspari nutrition? trying to lose at least 18lbs in month

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.64%

How is Mitotropin by Gaspari nutrition? trying to lose at least 18lbs in month

Any good ? Think i can lose 18 lbs in a month with it.
    Im running 45 min in morning weight lifting in afternoon and little biking at night.

Diet is lower fat and low carbs with alot of low carb whey protein with just water. and i drink though out the day 1.5 gals of water mixed with GNC liquid ammio acids for taste and help to keep from losing much muscle.

Im taking 3 pills in morning and 3 in afternoon but don't feel to much yet ?

ideas and helps if i should change anything ?

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Do a search; I've heard some decent feedback on it. Is today just the 1st day? keep at it a week and see how it goes.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.64%

Yea ive searched its one of the reason i bought it just looking for anything new . Its my 2 day now
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

i wouldnt worry about low fat... actually alot of the low carb diets want you to have high healthy fat intake... its good for you, you need fat intake
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.14%

The mitotropin takes about 3-5 days to really kick in the thermogenic effect.
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Assuming you aren't trying to just cut weight to make a weigh-in or something, shedding 18 pounds of fat in a month is a task that isn't very likely going to happen without significant muscle loss (i.e. starving yourself), unless you're using drugs.

At that rate, you are losing almost 5 pounds of fat per week or, more specifically, 0.6 lbs of fat per day. Since there are 3500 calories in a pound of fat, you would need to be in a caloric deficit of 2100 calories per day for this to happen -- a deficit where your body is almost certainly going to begin feasting on your muscles.

But if it works for you then great, and as mentioned earlier, I wouldn't look for much before roughly 4-5 days.

Also, 2-3 lbs of fat each week and ~11 pounds of fat in a month is a more reasonable goal to shoot for if you're natural.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.81%

Well said.
    18 lbs in a month is going to be really harsh on anyone.
    Thats alot in a month.
    Little at a time bro.

JP.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.64%

Yea its for a weigh in im willing to lose a little muscle. Not happy about that but my 18lbs went from 3 months goal now to a month. Ive been thinking of adding Igf 3long to help
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.22%

I think it's doable. Raise your fat intake and kiss carbs goodbye. Take in (1-1.5 g/lb of bw) protein for the weight you want to be. Add in cardio of choice. It won't be easy (trust me) but it isn't impossible. The protein will help you to keep all your muscle. You may feel like crap for a few days (or not) but it will get MUCH easier with time.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I did it for six weeks , yes its okay i asked the inventor.

I did it six weeks because it two weeka to just get used to the stimluant effect, im not a big stimulant user. after I build tolerance worked up to six per day than tapered down.

I did calorie restriction 1.5 protein low carbs, moderate fat, refeed days and if I felt to out of it Id up the carb day.

I saw good results and glad I bought it I bought it when it first came out for 55 $$ so feel lucky now its 40 $
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.84%

WTF is going on here.

Why isn't everyone being honest and telling this guy that there's no way, short of liposuction, that he can safely lose more than .5lb/day EVERYDAY for a month straight. That's losing .4 oz EVERY HOUR for 720 straight hours. So you go to bed and eight hours later you wake up weighing a fifth of a pound less then when you went to bed.

Have people on AM drank so much supplement company Kool-Aid that they are willing to believe anything is possible?

It is mind boggling that this thread has nine responses and not a single person has outright told him that it is impossible. A couple of replies suggested that it might be very hard to pull off but still not impossible.

If he had asked if it's possible to lose 25lb in a month would you guys be as optimistic? If losing 18lb in a month is possible then what is impossible? What is the limit to how much weight someone can lose in a month? Let's get real for a minute here.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%

Quote Originally Posted by LAGear View Post
    WTF is going on here.

Why isn't everyone being honest and telling this guy that there's no way, short of liposuction, that he can safely lose more than .5lb/day EVERYDAY for a month straight. That's losing .4 oz EVERY HOUR for 720 straight hours. So you go to bed and eight hours later you wake up weighing a fifth of a pound less then when you went to bed.

Have people on AM drank so much supplement company Kool-Aid that they are willing to believe anything is possible?

It is mind boggling that this thread has nine responses and not a single person has outright told him that it is impossible. A couple of replies suggested that it might be very hard to pull off but still not impossible.

If he had asked if it's possible to lose 25lb in a month would you guys be as optimistic? If losing 18lb in a month is possible then what is impossible? What is the limit to how much weight someone can lose in a month? Let's get real for a minute here.
    2-3 pounds a week is best for losing bodyfat

. of course you could lose a bunch more why would you though from a bodybuilding standpoint. youd just get weak, lose precious musclemass.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.5%

WTF is going on here.

lol... no one said "hey buddy you'll do it no problem!"

and I know as well as anyone else on this board you can lose 6+ lbs water weight in a week! I only say 6 cause I lost 6 lbs a week my first two weeks... thats 12 lbs in 2 weeks... Im either awesome or UNHUMAN, if i can lose 12 lbs in my first two weeks im sure this guy can lose 18 in 4 weeks with water weight. While difficult its not impossible

and also no one said "hey dude you might lose it but you will keep all your muscle too"

18 is possible, will he lose some muscle... probably
  14. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.84%

I hope anyone reading this thread is smart enough to do a lot more research before taking any of this advice.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.64%

Well Was 229lbs now 218 So far good down from 37 waist to 36 maybe 35. Havent lost to much muscle. But i did do a cheat day 2 days ago which added 3lbs back on the next day. Im a little more tired but at the same time im staying awake longer. strength is close to the same reps down about 1.5 less per set.

Had some one kick or run into my ankle on a timed run though the Woods. So that hurts and i have cut my running down now switching to bike more.

Yes i know i will lose a little muscle which is fine as long as i can still do over 100 sit ups in 2 mins 50 push ups and 25 pull ups and run 3 miles in under 20 mins

Does it stuck to lose muscle Yes i have more to lose by keep it

Thank you to all the People that have help me the first day i went on this. I was unsure the first day what to do. But i think i will hit my goal if not over shoot it a little.

next month goal is to drop 5-6 lbs of fat and try to rebuild any muscle lost 3th month is to lose 4 more and become stronger
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    lol... no one said "hey buddy you'll do it no problem!"

and I know as well as anyone else on this board you can lose 6+ lbs water weight in a week! I only say 6 cause I lost 6 lbs a week my first two weeks... thats 12 lbs in 2 weeks... Im either awesome or UNHUMAN, if i can lose 12 lbs in my first two weeks im sure this guy can lose 18 in 4 weeks with water weight. While difficult its not impossible

and also no one said "hey dude you might lose it but you will lose muscle too"

18 is possible, will he lose some muscle... probably
    agreed the duretic blue pills on day 29-30 gets some water weight off
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.5%

I hope anyone reading this thread is smart enough to do a lot more research before taking any of this advice.
    Unfortunately thats probably not the case, you know as well that people these days will throw anything into their body without knowing what it will do
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15%

BigRich give Mitotropin another try in 2010 or mix it up with a new WELL REVIEWED product. I lost 13 pounds my first box of Mitotropin with lots of cardio (Crossfit) and a controlled diet. I went moderate carbs two days at a time wit a low carb day in there the same time as heavy lifting to REALLY deplete glycogen. Hydration is key to stay flushed. Watch your carbs but stay geared up for lifting & heavy cardio. Recovery is everything with a cut this intense in such a short period of time. REST UP!...jus my personal experience. Try it out. Make an assessment
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15%

P.s. I was not shying away from my favorite B-complex for energy as well as glutamine to support some muscle preservation & immune system maintenance during my cut :-)
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jp17815 View Post
    Well said.
    18 lbs in a month is going to be really harsh on anyone.
    Thats alot in a month.
    Little at a time bro.

JP.
    The only stuff that's is capable of it is Phentermine (Rx) but you will loose a TON of muscles and the sides TOO BAD!

or go with cocaine
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.19%

WTF is going on here.

lol i dont know how it is possible to lose 18lbs in one month......maybe if you are 500lbs and you stopped eating for a month.

but ive been using eviscerate, topical clen, ECA, green tea extract, ALCAR, AM cardio ,p slin/anabolic pump on carb ups, full body workouts 4 days a week ( im on UD 2.0), and eating probably less than 1200 cals for 4 days out of the week, and ive lost about 1-2lbs in almost 2 WEEKS.

maybe i suck though.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.19%

Quote Originally Posted by VanceVegas View Post
    P.s. I was not shying away from my favorite B-complex for energy as well as glutamine to support some muscle preservation & immune system maintenance during my cut :-)
    lol?

you actually get 'energy' from b complex? i take that everyday religiously through my multi ADAM, and i feel zero. i actually take ECA + beta alanine, ALCAR, and AAKG to get energy.

btw, glutamine isnt very muscle sparing. if you get enough glutamine from the protein you are eating, your body isnt depleted of it, and thus won't break down protein to get it.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  23. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Quote Originally Posted by bigrich954rr View Post
    Any good ? Think i can lose 18 lbs in a month with it.
    Im running 45 min in morning weight lifting in afternoon and little biking at night.

Diet is lower fat and low carbs with alot of low carb whey protein with just water. and i drink though out the day 1.5 gals of water mixed with GNC liquid ammio acids for taste and help to keep from losing much muscle.

Im taking 3 pills in morning and 3 in afternoon but don't feel to much yet ?

ideas and helps if i should change anything ?
    First off are you trying to lose the weight for just one day? an event or something. IF so 18lbs is way doable. If you trying to lose it and keep it off it probally won't happen and if you want to lose 18lbs of fat I would say it won't happen for sure. But i've been involved in wrestling for over 20 years and done MT and BJJ since 1999 and I know many people who cut 10lbs in 1-2 days

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mitotropin By Gaspari
    By schwellington in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 11:34 PM
  2. Gaspari Mitotropin
    By Rah22491 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 05:41 PM
  3. Gaspari Nutrition - Mitotropin
    By ticork in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25