cutting on Trenadrol

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
I'll be 2 full weeks in on Monday on a Trenadrol run. Running it 90/120/120/120/120. Eating at a defecit around 2500 a day. I have 3x 45gram Protein shakes a day.I add 2 tbs each of Naturally More Peanut Butter (great stuff BTW) to the 1st 2 shakes of the day. Other than that it's lots of egg whites, cottage cheese, broccoli and water. Of course chicken & lean beef.
I'm running alot more than usual. 5-6 x a week. 20 minutes at 8 & 9 mph. Cool down w/ a walk for 10 minutes. I also hit the heavy bag, speed bag ect.
I haven't been lifting quite as much as I've been using my power tower. I always work chest mondays HARD, and arms Tuesday. Fridays is the only other day I usually do rows, shrugs, and chin lifts.
My question is will the Trenadrol still help maintain my muscle while I cut? I haven't noticed a strength increase yet as I've heard is very nice but I should know better Monday afternoon. Any advice or experienced with this cutting method I'm up for suggestions. Cheers, angel77

Erich Schmidt

Awards
I've only heard of few people cutting while using tren, most use it to the full advantage and use it for bulking. There are other prohormones that people would use to cut that are more similar to winstrol and that sort of stuff. But your regimin looks good to me.

and yes trenadrol will maintain your muscle tissue while cutting. Just make sure you're also taking about 30g of glutamine (for your weight)

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
I've only heard of few people cutting while using tren, most use it to the full advantage and use it for bulking. There are other prohormones that people would use to cut that are more similar to winstrol and that sort of stuff. But your regimin looks good to me.

and yes trenadrol will maintain your muscle tissue while cutting. Just make sure you're also taking about 30g of glutamine (for your weight)

I think I'm getting enough Glutamine in my BCAAs I'm taking. I'll look into it. Would it help me lose fat quicker? I've also considered Clen as long as the sides aren't to jiffy. I can't stand the feeling of Ephedrine. Wonder if it's similar? Cheers for the input, Angel77