Alright homies, I need some help :( - AnabolicMinds.com

Alright homies, I need some help :(

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Alright homies, I need some help :(

Cliffnotes at bottom

Hey people, I've been away from doing much with fitness for a few months, and now I need to pick it back up.
    Long story short, a few years ago I was 200 lbs(5' 7" or so) and now I'm down to 158(I was at 145 or so on a CKD I did for 2 months, but carb-up at the end gave me 3-4 lbs, and then in the past 2 months or so I've been off, I've gained the other 4-5, but not all fat thankfully ^_^)
    Thing was, when I lost a lot a few years back, I starved myself(ya, I know now, worst thing to do EVER) so when I kinda got the itch to learn about what I SHOULD do, my bro-in-law referred me here(he's a Marine). Since then(a few months back) I've learned LOADS from this place, so for that I'm eternally thankful , but I need help on specifically what to do now.

I also did LR/DCP a few months back.

I'm 5' 8", 158 lbs, 18.

Here's some pics to give yall an idea of what I need help on:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...r/100_0616.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...r/100_0617.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...r/100_0618.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...r/100_0620.jpg

As you can see, I have stubborn fat It never went away a few months ago when I was dieting almost perfectly, and doing lifting :/

I'm going to guess I just wasn't with it much, plus I ran very little(HIIT 2-3 times a week, and no other cardio really) So, now I am going to hit it again My arms are OK, nothing really great, but not a stick, so I'm good there(legs are the same, you can see the teardrop n crap, but I still have fat in the inner thighs) It's just the frikkin belly, and around nipples very little, and majorly on the love handles.

I started running again 2 weeks ago(I only do it for about 30 mins or so, mainly training to go into the Air Force) and I'm still working on my diet.

Diet(will be starting tomorrow morning or Friday when my protein comes in):

Bfast: Around 7 AM
    1 cup of oats (300 cal)
    Low fat milk (90 cals)

Lunch: Around 12:50 PM(School, grad at the end of May)
    About 8 oz. chicken (220 cals or so)
    Not sure what else to add really

PreWO(mainly cardio, then pushups/curls/butterflies): 5 PM
    Banana ( About 140 cals? Too lazy to re-check :P)
    RPM 1 hour before(so, at 4 PM)

PostWO: 6 PM
    Banana (140 ^^^)
    Protein(ATW 120 cals I believe, should be here Friday)

Dinner: 8 PM or so
    8 oz. chicken again (220 or so cals)
    Possibly wheat bread (about 200 cals)

Supps:
    RPM(2, 1 hour PreWO)
    Multi

That's what most days will be, I'll be swapping out with fish and such, also randomly adding in vegies(nothing massive, but smaller servings of maybe broccoli)

REALLY sorry for the insanely long post, reps to anyone that makes an attempt to help me out

Cliffnotes:
    I need to lose my belly, not worried much about legs or arms
    Dang fat won't go away
    How shall I eat(gave what I think I should, but yall are pro )
    Am I OK without lifting much/at all?
    How should I go about this, if my way is wrong?(Probably )

2. JDK5386

If CKD worked so well before, why not go back to it?
  3. rrm
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

One thing about diet, add a ton more fibrous veggies man. The fibre will for sure help with some fat loss, also lose the bread at 8pm and put it with your lunch and instead add a healthy fat to the 8pm meal. ex. natural peanut butter
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Because it would be extremely hard to keep it up right now :/ Grad is on May 29th, pretty busy till then, and after that, I will be working a lot(I work at an Ihop right now, so carbless, or even healthy food, is hard to come by there), then I will be going to boot camp in a few months, and it would be impossible to keep it up there. If I went to do CKD, it will be for 3-4+ months, and I won't have that kind of time till I'm either in my tech school, or just getting out of it :/

Either way, I'm not looking for a massive change in diet, I'd like to do a norm carb/protein/fat diet.

EDIT:
    To rrm: Alright, I'll switch the bread to lunch, and add veggies.
    Dinner will be 2 tbsp natty PB, then the chicken.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Ihop... just eat steak,bacon, and eggs and your good to go. Thats about as carbless as you can get.
  6. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFury View Post
    Cliffnotes at bottom

As you can see, I have stubborn fat It never went away a few months ago when I was dieting almost perfectly, and doing lifting :/

(I dont think you do, ive had stubborn fat, eating a clean 2k kcals a day, 7 hours of MMA training a week, 5 x HIIT sessions and 3 full body workouts and it wouldnt move, even though everything else was getting shredded, what you have is just FAT, not much of it and you have done awesome so far but imo its just normal, plain old boring FAT. Possibly also might be loose skin readjusting after starvation and rapid weight loss)

I'm going to guess I just wasn't with it much, plus I ran very little(HIIT 2-3 times a week, and no other cardio really) So, now I am going to hit it again My arms are OK, nothing really great, but not a stick, so I'm good there(legs are the same, you can see the teardrop n crap, but I still have fat in the inner thighs) It's just the frikkin belly, and around nipples very little, and majorly on the love handles.

(you have answered your own question here and practically dispelled your theory on the stubborn fat)

I started running again 2 weeks ago(I only do it for about 30 mins or so, mainly training to go into the Air Force) and I'm still working on my diet.

(Again, your "working" on your diet, im highlighting these because ive made all these excuses myself, multiple times in real life and on forums. "Im still tweaking my carbs" / "Im still manipulating my omega intake" all translates into im not going balls to the wall.)

Diet(will be starting tomorrow morning or Friday when my protein comes in):

(Wait, what? Your diet can only start when you have a protein supplement? A diet does not depend on a tub on the top shelf, your body for the most part doesnt give a fk if its a super duper ultra trooper cross filtered inducing roidrage maniac protein or a can of tuna; be honest with yourself and stop making excuses, its the difference between short term wins and long term results.)

Bfast: Around 7 AM
    1 cup of oats (300 cal)
    Low fat milk (90 cals)

(When dieting its more than likely safe to assume after sleeping for 8+ hours your body will be in a catabolic state, imo protein should be the first thing eaten in the morning, pref a fast digesting shake or a lean protein source)

Lunch: Around 12:50 PM(School, grad at the end of May)
    About 8 oz. chicken (220 cals or so)
    Not sure what else to add really

(This is seemingly your only meal until you workout, so id include some carbs in here, wholemeal bread, oats, sweet patatoes etc)

PreWO(mainly cardio, then pushups/curls/butterflies): 5 PM
    Banana ( About 140 cals? Too lazy to re-check :P)
    RPM 1 hour before(so, at 4 PM)

(Banana before workout? For some weird reason i used to do this although i was never sure why LOL If you havent eaten since 12, try and have some oat cakes here, a small amount of carbs)

PostWO: 6 PM
    Banana (140 ^^^)
    Protein(ATW 120 cals I believe, should be here Friday)

(Drop the 'nana, serves no purpose PWO.)

Dinner: 8 PM or so
    8 oz. chicken again (220 or so cals)
    Possibly wheat bread (about 200 cals)

(IMO drop the carbs here, have the chicken with some healthy fats i.e. flax seed or fish oils and some leafy veggies)
    Those are the initial changes i would make, then id monitor and adjust accordingly, its amazing the results you will see if your truly honest with yourself.

Half the time we realise we havent been giving anywhere near "our all".
  7. Banned

argh sorry for the large text and being too lazy for going back and correcting it all :P
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Dang...that was some massive text, lol ^_^

Ty for the info

I guess you're right on the stubborn part, I Just say stubborn cause it's been there for awhile, I wasn't really thinking technically I guess

And for the diet starting thing, I meant the protein part would be starting, and I was just able to go grab all my chicken/fish/crap.

And to double check, fish would be alright in the AM with carbs right?(not together in a bowl or anything, just protein + carbs.)
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Alright peepz, got my diet down (sitting around 2k cals) and am running every day like I'd planned(with pushups/situps/butterflies/etc...) So now I just need to keep up with it and I should be on my way to great success ^_^

ATM we're(me and mom) getting owned by bills(after a divorce 2 years ago <_<) so I wasn't going to be able to grab anything but the protein(cinnabun an cup cake batter,AWESOME stuff) to help me out, BUT, with graduation coming up, she wanted to do something for me and said to decide between a party or a supp or two, and I'm choosing the supps, so I can get a little more of a helper. ('m just gonna go to other peoples' grad parties )

I say all that to say this, I've tried DCP/LR(worked great) and some other stims, but I'm just wondering if there is a better combo out there yet(been gone a few months, so).

Sooooo, should I just go with the DCP/LR(or just the LR) again or try a new supp/stack to assist me?
    Thanks in advance

I'd like to order tonight, so any thoughts are welcome.

EDIT: I'm down to about 70 carbs on most days, thus I am looking at a stim mainly for now.

Similar Forum Threads

1. To my homies at LG
    By GMG760 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 06:12 AM
  2. For all my "LOST" homies...
    By rubberring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 11:46 AM
  3. Alright.....here's my story.....
    By waynaferd in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 11