Judo Josh second attempt at losing weight

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So here I go again. A couple months ago I read the anabolic diet boot by maurio dipasquale and gave it a shot went from 230 to 205 then I kinda fell off hard. Started school and just never got back into anything, school and work basically consumed my life, well summer is aproaching and I am working on my time management more and want to give this another shot.

I currently weigh 215. I havent been back to the gym, boxing, or judo since the end of janurary. I am ridiculousy out of shape and plan to get things going again tomorow. My main goal is going to be body fat loss!!! Diet is going to consist of high protein low carb mid fat. I havent done the math for the macros yet but calories goal daily is gonna be around 2000. I know I should be more around 3000 but I am not majorly concerned about muscle loss as I am about losing weight for my wedding in June!! I will try and limit fat intake as I prolly have enough on me already for ketones and energy and has the enerygy levels go down I will raise the fat intake up. This will not be a CKD diet but more from the anabolic book, my goal is to limit cheat days and just basically dont even take them if I feel I dont need them.

Foods I will be eating is a ton of roast pork, steaks, ground meat, eggs, cheese and occasional salad.

As for the gym, my work schedule was just changed and I have a new shift and dont start till 10 and work 3 days a week so my goal is to lift before work at my house. I have a bench and power rack with a olympic weight set and kettle bells (looking to make some sand bags) want to concentrate on compound moves and little to no isolation workouts. Things like bench press, dead lift, cleans, high pulls, curls, shrugs, lunges, squats, etc.. I havent made a split of the workouts to the days yet so looking for input on what would be best. And also since weight loss is main goal just a **** load of cardio, running, kayaking, hiking, judo, boxing, swimming etc..

I made terrific progress last time I tried this and am excited to try it again I hope I stick with it and looking for some guys to help me along the way, keep me on my toes and push me. Thanks everyone for your support

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats on your upcoming marriage! :)

You say that you aren't concerned about muscle loss while you are trying to lose fat. Well, just remember that the more muscle you have on you, the easier you will drop fat. Doing cardio will help speed your fat loss along, but too much will probably make you drop muscle. I would suggest focusing weights 4 days a week. You are absolutely on the right track with your compound movements. Make them into a circuit or supersets and you will have a great fat burning workout. Then on off days do some form of HIIT.

Also, be sure that you are getting enough fat. While you do have a storage of fat on your body, depriving yourself of proper nutrition will hinder your fat loss progress. You should not eat less than 20% fat in your diet, unless you want your libido to be really low on your honeymoon (due to hormone levels being thrown off).

Make sure that you are eating enough food all the way around. Avoid going less than 500 cals below maintenance. 2000 is way too low if your maintenance is 3000. It will throw off your hormone levels and take you much longer to put off fat and keep it off if you starve your body like that.

Good luck on your fat loss journey!

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good luck on your cut, im sure you will get great results. I know that boxing and Judo provide great cardio, but also have hypertrophy possibilities if trained with enough intensity. And i feel you about the high protein low carb bit... i dont think i can lose weight unless i drop my carbs pretty low.

Cheers
keep us updated!
Kris

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
April 27

Dietary

*workout*

Meal 1
2 scoops scivation whey
2 fish oil pills

Meal 2
4oz steak
1 string cheese

Meal 3
2 string cheese
2 fish oil pills

Meal 4
250g boneless pork chops

Supps
1 scoop Primaforce eaa
1 scoop primaforce n20
*both taken before workout*

Workout
*I worked out first thing in the morning on a empty stomach just drank my supps*

Deadlift 5x5 @ 135
Stiff Deadlift 5x5 @ 105
Bent BB Row 5x5 @ 105
BB curl 3x10 @ 85

Diterary Totals:
1213 calories
144g protein
2g carbs (2g fiber)
63g Fat

Narrative: - Today was my first day getting back on the horse. I went to bed super late writing a paper so slept in until 1ish when I got up and lifted right away. I didn't eat nearly as much as I should have but I wasn't awake very long as I went to bed early too. Hope I will be doing much better tomorow

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on your upcoming marriage! :)

You say that you aren't concerned about muscle loss while you are trying to lose fat. Well, just remember that the more muscle you have on you, the easier you will drop fat. Doing cardio will help speed your fat loss along, but too much will probably make you drop muscle. I would suggest focusing weights 4 days a week. You are absolutely on the right track with your compound movements. Make them into a circuit or supersets and you will have a great fat burning workout. Then on off days do some form of HIIT.

Also, be sure that you are getting enough fat. While you do have a storage of fat on your body, depriving yourself of proper nutrition will hinder your fat loss progress. You should not eat less than 20% fat in your diet, unless you want your libido to be really low on your honeymoon (due to hormone levels being thrown off).

Make sure that you are eating enough food all the way around. Avoid going less than 500 cals below maintenance. 2000 is way too low if your maintenance is 3000. It will throw off your hormone levels and take you much longer to put off fat and keep it off if you starve your body like that.

Good luck on your fat loss journey!

thanks for the advice, I was wondering about my macros and calories, last time I tried this my goals were:
3200 Calories
196-213g fat
240-280g protein
30g carbs max

and I had pretty good results, I wasnt sure that if I cut the calories even more it would help throw me into ketosis sooner and help with the weight loss, and if I cut the fat intake down it will use more existing body fat for energy vs. the food I am eating..

zwimox

zwimox

Awards
I thought it was recommended to only take 2 fish oil pills, so that you don't OD on Vitamin A.

UKStrength

I thought it was recommended to only take 2 fish oil pills, so that you don't OD on Vitamin A.
25,000 IUs is the toxicity level for vitamin A in men, I doubt he's getting anywhere near that much.

edflores

Awards
good luck. im going to try something simliar soon. but i think im going to a strength/bulking phase next week.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
April 28

Dietary

Meal 1
4 eggs scrambled
1.5oz Shredded mozzeralla cheese

Meal 2
2 scoops scivation whey

*cardio*
Ran 2 miles

Meal 3
5.5oz Boneless porkchop

Meal 4
12oz Roast pork shoulder cut
40g shredded mozzeralla cheese

Meal 5
2 scoops scivation whey
2 fish oil pills

Supps
None

Dietary Totals:

2969 calories
250g protein
9g carbs (4g fiber)
127g Fat (53g sat. fat)

Narrative: I had school today so just had a shake inbetween classes and then ran after classes. Made a bunch or roast pork for the week, (some high calorie fatty meat right there )

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
April 29

Dietary

Meal 1
4 large hard boiled eggs

Meal 2
12g sunflower seeds

Meal 3
8oz Roast Pork Shoulder
50g shredded mozzeralla cheese

Meal 4
2 scoops scivation whey

Meal 5
7.5oz Roast pork shoulder
50g shredded mozzeralla cheese

Meal 6
80g pepperoni
90g pepper jack cheese

Supps
none

Workout
none

Diterary Totals:
2810 calories
237g protein
12g carbs (2g fiber)
197g Fat (88g sat fat)

Narrative: - Worked today. Got up late and didnt have time to workout and I did 16 hours so afterwards I knocked out. Got work tomorow and not having been getting enough sleep so I doubt I will be working out before work tomorow either.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
April 30

Dietary

Meal 1
4 large hard boiled eggs

Meal 2
50g Pepper jack cheese
65g Pepperoni

Meal 3
50g Pepper jack cheese
65g Pepperoni
20g roasted peanuts

Meal 4
5 Hard boiled eggs
3 tbsp mayo

Meal 5
3oz Shredded Romaine Hearts
40g shredded colby and jack cheese blend
10g sunflower kernels
3tbsp creamy italian dressing
2 scoops scivation whey

Supps
none

Workout
none

Diterary Totals:
2599 calories
171g protein
31g carbs (5g fiber)
193g Fat (70g sat fat)

Narrative: - Worked again today. After work I had school and came home did chours and homework had a salad and a shake and went to bed. Had too much carbs today, came really close to my 30 carb limit. I am work again friday and off the weekend but got finals so most of my time will be consumed with studying and writing papers, hopefully I will set some time for some lifting.

On a positive note I had purchased ketone strips earlier in the week and checked tonite and it reads 15 mg/dl ketones in my urine.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed brother and congrats on the upcoming wedding.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed brother and congrats on the upcoming wedding.
thanks, she is all stressed out over the honeymoon, guess where we have planned and booked to go... yup you guessed it Mexico. So she is paranoid over the whole "swine flu" ahh well

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May 1

Dietary

Meal 1
19g Peanuts
3 scoop scivation whey
8oz black coffee

Meal 2
6.5oz Roast pork shoulder
30g mozzeralla cheese

Meal 3
100g Peanut butter
2 scoops scivation

Meal 4
40g David Sunflower seeds

Meal 5
5.5oz skirt steak
20g Mozeralla cheese

Meal 6
5 Pepperjack cheese sticks

Supps
none

Workout
none

Diterary Totals:
2832 calories
263g protein
39g carbs - (15g fiber) = 24 carbs
178g Fat (68g sat fat)

Narrative: - Worked again today. Again didn't make time to workout. Also am pushing my carb limit today again I need to make smarter food choices throughout the day and keep this number down. Tomorow I am off so hopefully I will make it to the gym so I can lift and maybe run a bit. It is my fiance's final presentation for her school and our son has a tee ball game and I have a gradation dinner to go to, but I am gonna try and squeeze in 3-mins of heavy lifting inbetween everything

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May 2

Dietary

Meal 1
3 scoops scivation whey

*Workout*

Meal 2
3 scoops scivation whey

Meal 3
double 1/4 pounder with cheese plain no bread

Meal 4
8oz cheese steak meat no bread
2 slice american cheese
1 chicken strip (breaded, yea yea I kno evil)
2 slice bacon

Meal 5
3.5oz Mahi Mahi
5.5 Ribeye steak

Supps
1 scoop EAA
1 Scoop N2O

Workout

Diterary Totals:
2625 calories
328g protein
17g carbs - (6g fiber)
134g Fat (67g sat fat)

Narrative: - I weighed in at 209 today!!! Yay!! I did make it to the gym today however I was feeling really weak, not sure if it was because of the diet or because I havent lifted since december.. anyway I made the best of it, At

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
I just recently stopped the AD. It wasn't for lack of results, but instead it was the result of 2 factors:

decreased time in the day for cooking

I grew extremely tired of eating red meat all day

Since stopping the diet I have been trying to stay under 2200 calories daily, and not paying much attention to the ratio of carbs, fats, and protein.

I like the AD, I had great body recomp results, and my strength went through the roof. I would go back on it today if I could stand the idea of eating another steak :nervous:

I tire of pork very easily, and I just cannot stand eating chicken on the AD. Chicken does not keep me full long enough, and as such a weeks worth of chicken cost a fortune.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am no chicken eater by any means, it doesnt reheat very well, its always tough when you microwave it, its only good freshly cooked.. The pork is delicious!!! You get a whole shoulder roast and season it right (I am spanish and grew up eathing this we call it Pernil and its delicious) and I love steaks just the price issue and I also cycle in bugers just chop up some garlic and onion and season the meat and you wont miss ketchup at all, and there is always fish (tuna, mahi mahi, talipia) but chicken and turkey I am no fan off too dry and rough. I try and keep switching food every week so I am not going crazy from the repetative eating but I imagine it will eventually get to me

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May 4

Dietary

????

Supps

Workout

Diterary Totals:

???

Narrative: I had a cheat day today, I didnt really keep track of what I ate and didnt weigh anything. I had a cheese ommelete for breakfeast with some pop tarts, A ice cream sundae with some rice cakes for lunch and chinese buffet for dinner.

Also I got a bottle of Levithan Reloaded and DCP around here, I had started taking them the last time I tried this, I am probably going to start taking them tomorow again

figgs0798

figgs0798

Awards
how u doin man u sound like you know what it is your talking about. i weigh 315lbs. and am trying to lose 100lbs. what is a good meal plan for me?

kingjmack

kingjmack

Awards
Keep at it bro. Your hard work and dedication will pay off if you stick to it.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May 4

Dietary

Meal 1
4 Hard boiled eggs

Meal 2
5oz bumblebee albacore

Meal 3
100g Pepper Jack Cheese
90g pepperoni

Meal 4
8.5oz Corned Beef

Meal 5
10.5oz Ribeye steak

Supps
Levithan Reloaded
DCP

Workout
Bench
Bent row
Shoulder press
kettlebells
curl

Diterary Totals:
2602 calories
245g protein
5g carbs - (g fiber)
170g Fat (73g sat fat)

Narrative: - I worked today. Kept carbs to a bare minimum and started my levi/dcp stack. I took them as directed on the bottle. After work at around 1am I came home and had some energy so lifted for a little bit. Nothing to strenous just benched, shoulder press, bent row, and some kettle bell routines. Weight wasnt too heavy and I didnt write anything down so dont remember what they were. Tomorow I plan on tryna do some cardio, either running or start judo again. I will see how much school work I get done tomorow and if I have time for it.

TheKid0810

TheKid0810

Awards
Hey best of luck to you bro. I will be following your log and maybe I'll be able to learn a few things. Hard work pays off.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how u doin man u sound like you know what it is your talking about. i weigh 315lbs. and am trying to lose 100lbs. what is a good meal plan for me?
All I did was read the anabolic diet book by mauiro DiPasquale. He breaks down exactly how you should eat and why it works. Basically you want to find you maintance calorie level and cut it by 500 and eat only fat and protein foods no carbs and weekends are cheat days. I have the book if you want it just message me

Keep at it bro. Your hard work and dedication will pay off if you stick to it.
Thanks for the support!!

Hey best of luck to you bro. I will be following your log and maybe I'll be able to learn a few things. Hard work pays off.
Its really not that hard of a diet, once you go through the metabolic shift your energy levels are through the roof and you start to feel as if this is the way you should be eating and not so much of a diet, but the diet itself is easy compared to most diets. I mean you get to stuff your face with 3000 calories a day and eat food like hotdogs, beef patties, steaks, bacon, cheeses. Its only hard for the first few weeks if you were a carb whore like I was and miss bread and pasta and rice and pastrys.. I get tempted constantly but once you start rolling with it carbs start to make you drowsy and lazy, I used to dread cheat days because of how I would feel that day.. I loved the high energy the diet got me.

Its always fun at work when at breakfeast you are at a table and one guy has a egg sandwich on wheat bread, another one a bowl of plain oatmeal, and another one with a small bowl of fruit and there you are with 2oz steak, a 3 egg omelete covered in cheese, a order of sausage and bacon and you telling them, yea I am on a diet too, the looks you get are great.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May 5

Dietary

Meal 1
2.5 Large eggs scrambled
28g Colby & Jack cheese
2 pepper jack sticks
2oz rib eye steak

Meal 2
3 scoop scivation whey

Meal 3
4 turkey franks
40g colby & jack cheese

*Cardio*
ran 2 miles

Meal 4
2 chicken nuggets
3.5oz Corned beef
28g peanuts

Meal 5
120g pepperoni
140g pepper jack cheese

Supps
Levithan Reloaded
DCP

Workout
none

Diterary Totals:
3124 calories
247g protein
30g carbs - (5g fiber)
220g Fat (97g sat fat)

Narrative: - School day today. After school came home ate and ran about 2 miles outside. Didn't have time to go to judo, I will try and make it thursday. Really pushed my carb limit need to cut back more so I dont fall over that 30g limit. Will be checking with a keto stick tomorow to make sure I am back in ketosis, I think you usually get back into ketosis in 3 days of carb deperavation. Well we will see

And thanks for all the support guys really appreaciate it!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May 6

Dietary

Meal 1
10oz canned albacore
3 tablespoons mayo

Meal 2
52g peanuts
50g macadamia nuts
30g pistachios
30g sunflower seed kernels

*Workout*
Barbell Curl
Deadlift
Stiff deadlift
barbell bent row

Meal 3
3 scoop scivation whey

Meal 4
4oz chicken

Supps
Levithan Reloaded
DCP
1 scoop N2O
1 scoop EAA

Workout
Barbell curl 3x10 @ 85lb
deadlift 5x5 @ 155lb
stif deadlift 5x5 @ 115lb
barbell bent row 5x5 @ 115lb

Diterary Totals:
2018 calories
185g protein
44g carbs - (17g fiber)
128g Fat (21g sat fat)

Narrative: - Off work today, woke up late and had to rush to an appointment to get my tux fitted. Came home, ate tuna and knocked out on couch. I had a sht load of nuts when I woke up (too much!) I didn't realize how much carbs them bad boys had. I worked out and had my whey and chicken for dinner. I checked my keto levels today and was negative for any!! WTF!! Guess I have been getting way too much carbs in, I have been under 30, so I guess I have to decrese that limit. Tomorow I am trying not to have a single carb and will check my ketone level again.

figgs0798

figgs0798

Awards
All I did was read the anabolic diet book by mauiro DiPasquale. He breaks down exactly how you should eat and why it works. Basically you want to find you maintance calorie level and cut it by 500 and eat only fat and protein foods no carbs and weekends are cheat days. I have the book if you want it just message me

that would be awesome man..thanks!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May 7

Dietary

Meal 1
4oz sharp cheddar cheese

Meal 2
3 scoop scivation whey

Meal 3
4oz sharp cheddar cheese

Meal 4
4 minute steaks
2oz shredded cheese

Supps
Levithan Reloaded
DCP

Workout
none

Diterary Totals:
1828 calories
157g protein
5g carbs - (3g fiber)
130g Fat (63g sat fat)

Narrative: - Checked ketone levels after dinner and had 5 mg/dl in my urine. I only had 2g carbs today. I really shorted myself on the calories though. Debating if I should skip my cheat day this weekend and just keep on till next weekend. Haven't decided yet

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

that would be awesome man..thanks!
I can't seem to find the pdf file right now but I kno I got it, I actually downloaded it from a link off these forums. I will keep looking and send it over when I find it

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May 8

Dietary

Meal 1
150g Jack cheese

Meal 2
10oz canned albacore
3pkt mayo

Meal 3
28g macadamia nuts
90g Jack cheese

Meal 4
2 scoops scivation whey
20g sunflower seeds

Meal 5
32g Peanut butter
3 scoops scivation whey

Supps
Levithan Reloaded
DCP

Workout
none

Diterary Totals:
2527 calories
246g protein
17g carbs - (10g fiber)
163g Fat (69g sat fat)

Narrative: - Worked today. after work checked my ketone levels and was at 40 mg/dl!!! Had planned to lift but had this paper to write so I started on it and feel asleep afterwards. Also I ran out of my levithan reloaded but I plan to keep taking the dcp until that runs out. Not sure how effective it will be by itself, I guess we will find out

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May 9

Dietary

Meal 1
2 scoops scivation whey

Meal 2-5
14oz Hot Italian sausage
14oz ground beef

Supps
DCP

Workout
none

Diterary Totals:
2950 calories
216g protein
16g carbs - (2g fiber)
143g Fat (57g sat fat)

Narrative: - Worked today. made some ground beef mixed with hot italian sausage this morning and just ate that throughout the day. Again slacked on working out, got a really bad headache towards the end of my shift and was feeling super lathargic, basically got home and went to bed.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May 10

Dietary

Meal 1
dried bannana chips

Meal 2
1 toaster strudel

Meal 3
Ihop pancakes with syrup and whip cream (mmm....)
4 slice bacon

Meal 4
1/2 Dominoes pasta bread bowl (mmmmm...)

Meal 5
1/2 Dominoes pasta bread bowl

Supps
none

Workout
none

Diterary Totals:
??? calories
protein
carbs - ( fiber)
Fat ( sat fat)

Narrative: - Happy mothers day! So today was a cheat day. I ate, slept and worked on school work. Thats about it.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May 11

Dietary

Meal 1
9oz hot italian sausage

Meal 2
6oz porkchop
3oz hot italian sausage

Meal 3
2.5oz pork chop
3oz hot italian sausage

Meal 4
1/4 pd double cheesebuger plain no bread
mcdouble plain no bread
1 sugerfree rockstar energy drink
1 5hr energy shot

Supps
DCP

Workout
none

Diterary Totals:
2334 calories
197g protein
21g carbs - ( 1g fiber)
159g Fat ( 64g sat fat)

Narrative: - Had me a swine fillled day!! LOL, I had alot of sausage and pork chop. I worked today 10a-10p again.. Got home and stoped and got me some fast food and suger free energy drinks. I got finals tomorow and didn't feel like cooking so hence the fast food and was gonna be up all nite hence the energy drinks. Carb was a little high due to the sausage but still under. No gym again. Tomorow is finals for all my classes so hopefully I will manage my time better and will be posting workouts since I dont got my "I was studying" excuse...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May 12

Dietary

Meal 1
6oz hot italian sausage
1 suger-free redbull

Meal 2
5oz pork chop
6oz hot italian sausage

Meal 3
110g pepperjack cheese
82g pepperoni

Meal 4
6oz chuck steak

Supps
none

Workout
none

Diterary Totals:
2502 calories
183g protein
15g carbs - ( 0g fiber)
185g Fat ( 79g sat fat)

Narrative: - Had finals today and passed all my classes!! No workout and I forgot to take my dcp his morning so I just skipped it all day. Tomorow I work till 10p again so prolly wont have any energy to workout after work but am off thur and fri and plan to run outside and lift. Thursday is judo and it would be nice if I can make it, I havent been in sooo long. Well we will see how things go, hopefully judo, running, and lifting will be more regular and more in my post from here on.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May 13

Dietary

Meal 1
10oz Canned tuna
3 light mayo packets

Meal 2
2tbsp peanut butter
2 scoops scivation whey

Meal 3
9.5oz chuck steak

Meal 4
8.5oz roasted pork shoulder

Meal 5
130g Munster Cheese

Supps
DCP

Workout
none

Diterary Totals:
2715 calories
258g protein
8g carbs - ( 4g fiber)
182g Fat ( 73g sat fat)

Narrative: - Work today. Nothing really to report

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May 14

Dietary

Meal 1
5 hard boiled eggs
3 tbsp sald dressing mayo

*workout*

Meal 2
2 scoops scivation whey

Meal 3
6oz beef stewed

Meal 4
90g munster cheese
82g pepperoni

Supps
DCP
1 scoop eaa
1 scoop n2o

Workout
Floor Press 5x5 @ 145
zercher squats 5x5 @ 115 (OMG these tax your body, I love em!!)
Close grip bench 5x5 @ 115

Diterary Totals:
1991 calories
162g protein
12g carbs - ( 2g fiber)
139g Fat ( 56g sat fat)

Narrative: - Off work today. Lifted, tried some new lifts out. Floor press and zercher squat. Will be adding them both into my workouts.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, good to see you're at it again! I will be following your log. As of right now I won't be doing an Anabolic/CKD diet, but after I finish my bulk in about a month or so, I will probably get back on a CKD diet. Im going to start taking Spawn on Monday (Epistane and Tren) I am thinking about starting a log, if you're interested I will pm you the link. Good luck again! You have many supporters here at AM!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey bro, good to see you're at it again! I will be following your log. As of right now I won't be doing an Anabolic/CKD diet, but after I finish my bulk in about a month or so, I will probably get back on a CKD diet. Im going to start taking Spawn on Monday (Epistane and Tren) I am thinking about starting a log, if you're interested I will pm you the link. Good luck again! You have many supporters here at AM!
You should def log it bro. You back from the sand box?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for support man I really appreaciate it! I agree with copycat you should log it and send me a link, after I get my bodyfat down I want to bulk up so I will be following ur log closely to see how it works out for u. Are u back in the states now?

Sent from my iPhone

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May 15

Dietary

Meal 1
150g munster cheese
90g pepperoni

Meal 2
8 deviled eggs halves (4 eggs)

Meal 3
10 deviled egg halves (5 eggs)

Meal 4
1 egg scrambled
1/4 sweet corn on cob

Supps
DCP

Workout
none

Diterary Totals:
2128 calories
121g protein
27g carbs - ( 1g fiber)
169g Fat ( 65g sat fat)

Narrative: - Off work today. Did some yard work. My boss called me and asked if instead of doing my regular shift this weekend, 10a-10p that if I can work 7p-7a, night shift. I said ok so am gonna try and stay up all nite tonite so I can sleep in tomorow and be able to stay awake at work

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May 16

Dietary

Meal 1
4 bacon burgers
20g shredded colby and jack cheese
50g shredded chedder cheese

Meal 2
1 bacon buger
20g shredded cheddar cheese

Meal 3
2 bacon bugers
30g shredded cheddar cheese

Supps
DCP

Workout
none

Diterary Totals:
3035 calories
264g protein
5g carbs - ( 0g fiber)
211g Fat ( 67g sat fat)

Narrative: - So I know you noticed the bacon burger filled day. These things are amazing!! Now they arent burgers with bacon on top, my butcher that I go to actually grinds up bacon and mixes it with the ground meat and then into patties. They are absolutely delicious!!!. Well I did night shift today. Work up at 430 and went to work 7p-7a, loads of fun!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May 17

Dietary

Meal 1
1 bacon burger
30g shredded cheddar cheese

Meal 2
2 bacon burger
50g shredded cheese

Meal 3
8oz roasted pork shoulder
30g shredded cheddar

Meal 4
2 bacon burgers
50g shredded cheddar

Supps
DCP

Workout
none

Diterary Totals:
3030 calories
257g protein
6g carbs - ( 0g fiber)
215g Fat ( 61g sat fat)

Narrative: - Again worked night shift and again with the bacon burger. Almost running out of my dcp, I am considering taking a ECA stack, we will see. I am holding steadily at 205 now.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May 18

Dietary

FASTED WORKOUT

Meal 1
2 scoop scivation whey

Meal 2
4 oz beef cube steak

Meal 3
1 plate general tso chicken w/ lo mein

Meal 4
bowl of fruit loops with milk

Meal 5
3 chocolate chip cookies
6 fish sticks

Supps
DCP
1 scoop n20
1 scoop eaa

Workout
Barbell cheat curls 3x5 @ 95lbs
weighted crunches 3x20 with 20 lbs on my chest
barbell russian twist 3x20 with 25lb bottom and 10lb on top
leg throws 1x30

Diterary Totals:
? calories
?g protein
?g carbs - ( ?g fiber)
?g Fat ( ?g sat fat)

Narrative: - Woke up, drank my shake and did some bi's and abs. had a shake then some meat and went to the mall with my fiance to get honeymoon stuff. Decided to eat at the food court and all down hill from there, lol well I was going on 8 days without a cheat day so I justified it to myself. Also got myself sunburned so I ain't gona go to judo today (something always happens to stop me!!) Tomorow ima be getting some sand and canvas sacks to make sand bags and some bronkaid to make a eca stack.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Ya, I'm back from the Sanbox, got back April 28th. Ate nasty for about 2-2 1/2 weeks and ready to get back on it. Today is the start of my 3rd day on Spawn, my body is hurtin, but it feels so good! You guys know how that is! Oh, and I have my wife rub me down each night, so that helps! I have a link in my sig to my log, not much to it right now, but give it a few days. Congrats with the wedding! I saw CC's post! Did you get married already or when is the date??

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, I'm back from the Sanbox, got back April 28th. Ate nasty for about 2-2 1/2 weeks and ready to get back on it. Today is the start of my 3rd day on Spawn, my body is hurtin, but it feels so good! You guys know how that is! Oh, and I have my wife rub me down each night, so that helps! I have a link in my sig to my log, not much to it right now, but give it a few days. Congrats with the wedding! I saw CC's post! Did you get married already or when is the date??
Thanks, the big day is June 7th and then honeymoon and definetely won't be dieting then. Are you starting a new log or just continueing off your old one?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May 19

Dietary

Meal 1
3 scoop scivation whey

Meal 2
1 bacon burger (4oz patty)
4oz hamburger patty
5 slice american cheese

Meal 3
1 bacon burger
2oz hamburger patty
5 slice american cheese
2 hot dogs

Supps
DCP

Workout
none

Diterary Totals:
2791 calories
249g protein
8g carbs - ( 3g fiber)
193g Fat ( 107g sat fat)

Narrative: - Ran out of of my DCP today. Went and got some primatane tabs and caffiene pills. Gonna try a dose tomorow and see how I handle it. Wanna take it slow first to get my heart adjusted. Also went and got a duffle bag and 100lbs of play sand and made me a sand bag!! Very exicited to try this bad boy out, only if I still wasn't sunburned. Well thats all

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May 20

Dietary

Meal 1
2 ounces beef patty
3 slice american cheese

Workout

Meal 2
2 scoop scivation whey

Meal 3
70g mozzeralla cheese
70g pepperoni

Meal 4
3 scoop scivation whey
60g almonds

Meal 5
50g pepperoni
65g mozzeralla cheese

Meal 6
1 deviled egg halve
2 hot dogs
4 slice american cheese

Supps
1 scoop n20
1 scoop eaa

Workout
Deadlift 5x5 @ 155
Stiff Deadlift 5x5@ 135
Incline bench press 5x5@ 135
Close grip bench 5x5@ 115

Diterary Totals:
3130 calories
248g protein
29g carbs - ( 11g fiber)
226g Fat ( 114g sat fat)

Narrative: - Worked today 12 hrs. Didn't take the eca, didn't want to test it out on a day I worked so Ima take it tomorow when Im off. Well thats all

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May 21

Dietary

Meal 1
3 scoop scivation whey

Meal 2
9.5oz corned beef

Workout

Meal 3
3 scoop scivation whey

Supps
12.5 mg Ephedrine hcl
100mg caffeine
3 Creatine pills before and 3 after workout
3 BCAA pills before and 3 after workout
4 scoops xtend taken during workout

Workout
Sandbag Clean and presses 5x5 @ 56pds of sand
Sandbag reverse lunges, each leg 3x10 @ 33pds of sand
walk 50ft holding two 45lb plates extended above my head
walk 50ft holding two 45lb plates to my chest
farmer walk 100ft carrying 45lb plates in each hand by my sides
Kettlebell workout:
left arm then right arm done back to back = 1 set
3x 5 swings, 5 snatches, 5 rack and presses each arm

Diterary Totals:
1333 calories
205g protein
18g carbs - ( 7g fiber)
47g Fat ( 22g sat fat)

Narrative: - Tried to catch up on some sleep today. Didn't wake up till 1pm! As soon as I woke up took a ephedrine and caffeiene pill out for a test drive. I did notice a jittery hyper feeling but I was hella motivated and felt energized while on it. I ran some errands, came home ate, and took my sandbags out for a spin. Broke some of the inner ziplock bags so I am gonna re-do them thick black bags. Came ridiciously under calories tomorow is work.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May 22

Dietary

Meal 1
4 hard boiled eggs
1.5oz ground beef

Meal 2
50g almonds
2 scoop scivation whey

Meal 3
2 scoop scivation whey

Meal 4
4 scoop scivation whey
32g skippy natural peanutbutter

Supps
(12.5 mg Ephedrine hcl
100mg caffeine) taken @ 8am, 1pm, 630pm

Workout
none

Diterary Totals:
1723 calories
230g protein
27g carbs - ( 15g fiber)
78g Fat ( 22g sat fat)

Narrative: - worked today. Nothing to report

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May 23

Dietary

Fasted workout

Meal 1
2 scoop scivation whey

Meal 2
5.5oz pork chop

Meal 3
3 hotdogs
7oz ground beef patties
4 slice american cheese
7 1"cube cheddar cheese

Supps
(12.5 mg Ephedrine hcl
100mg caffeine) taken @ 11am, 4pm
(1 scoop n20
1 scoop eaa) taken pre workout

Workout
Floor press 5x5 @ 155
Zercher squat 5x5 @ 95
Barbell skull crushers 5x5 @ 75
jump squats 5x10 @ bodyweight

Diterary Totals:
2597 calories
217g protein
8g carbs - ( 2g fiber)
184g Fat ( 102g sat fat)

Narrative: - Worked out today. Went to a friends birthday bbq. I had more porkchops on my plate but had just taken a ec stack and couldnt eat. I had to force myself to eat that 1 porkchop. Workout was good. Felt strong and had energy. I took down the weight of the zercher squats. Felt last time I did them I was too sloppy, so I lowered the weight and did them slower with more control. Had a couple dizzy feeling through the day. Just drank water and slowed down my movements.