fat loss without cardio?
- 04-25-2009, 03:53 PM
- 04-25-2009, 06:25 PM
Yes, It is very possible to lose fat without cardio.
Taking your level of activity into consideration when calculating your maintenance calories, you could still cut 300-500 calories out of your maintenance level so that you are causing a deficit for fat loss.
The kind of routines that I find best for this kind of fat loss are full body Circuits and Supersets. Incorporate movements like squats, deadlifts, rows, pull ups, chin ups, dips, push ups, bench press, lunges, shoulder press, clean and press, etc.
04-25-2009, 07:01 PM
I see well my activity level is not much I probably walk the equivalent of 3-4 miles weekdays other than working out. Also I already do rippetoes which has many of the workouts you just listed. So I suppose I do basically what I would need, I think I'll keep doing cardio though I was moreso curious. Thanks for your answer!
Similar Forum Threads
- By lplionheart in forum Weight LossReplies: 35Last Post: 03-27-2017, 06:53 PM
- By jays23 in forum Weight LossReplies: 25Last Post: 10-23-2010, 08:48 PM
- By pistonpump in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 11-05-2007, 06:23 PM
- By jjohn in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 06-24-2006, 12:39 AM
- By TheChosen1 in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 09-14-2004, 02:54 AM