First Clen Cycle

SilverRock

Awards
Today I started my first clen cycle. Looking to drop 10 lbs or so in 2 weeks. Weighing in at 205. Took some pictures last night and I'll post them this weekend.

Started out at 40 mcg this morning, but it feels about like drinking a cup of coffee, so tomorrow I'll probably bump it up to 60 mcg or 80 mcg and see how it goes.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
120mcg is was shaking so f'ing bad I couldn't hold my cell steady to take a picture, it was always a big blur.

SilverRock

Awards
I'm going to bump it up to 100 and see how it goes. Right now I'm hating these f'ing headaches. Do they ever go away?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
10 lbs in 2 weeks is a highly unrealistic goal.

Check your BP, headaches many times are high blood pressure.

SilverRock

Awards
Yeah 10lbs maybe an unrealistic goal. But I always set my goals above what is realistic, helps me get motivated in the morning.

I'm switching back to ECA stack. Don't know if this is just me, but I can't focus on Clen. I'm studying for a big exam for work and I can't stay focused. I can't afford not pass this exam so I'll be on ECA till the exam. Also, I get really tired on Clen, it doesn't give me the energy like ephedra does. My heart races on it, but it doesn't give me the stimulation like ephedra does.

Anybody else have a problem focusing while on Clen?

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 10lbs maybe an unrealistic goal. But I always set my goals above what is realistic, helps me get motivated in the morning.

I'm switching back to ECA stack. Don't know if this is just me, but I can't focus on Clen. I'm studying for a big exam for work and I can't stay focused. I can't afford not pass this exam so I'll be on ECA till the exam. Also, I get really tired on Clen, it doesn't give me the energy like ephedra does. My heart races on it, but it doesn't give me the stimulation like ephedra does.

Ya high doses of clen kinda left me out in left field at time as well.

JustnCredible

Banned
Awards
I use Clen transdermally. All the sides that go along with taking it orally somewhat concern me.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i love clen i really think its remarkable during a cut, i cant wat to start mine up!!!

bubagump

Awards

eca for me is way better than clen for the energy. When using clen my mind would be foggy and i would be tired but i really think most of that is due to not getting the caffeine as you would in eca so i add caffeine to clen (200mg 3x a day split up) and that sure helps out. If im still a bit tired i may have 1-2 cups of green tea inbetween the caffeine.. Try that out..

SilverRock

Awards
eca for me is way better than clen for the energy. When using clen my mind would be foggy and i would be tired but i really think most of that is due to not getting the caffeine as you would in eca so i add caffeine to clen (200mg 3x a day split up) and that sure helps out. If im still a bit tired i may have 1-2 cups of green tea inbetween the caffeine.. Try that out..
That's a good idea, did the caffeine help you focus?