First Clen Cycle

  1. New Member
    SilverRock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    64.59%

    First Clen Cycle


    Today I started my first clen cycle. Looking to drop 10 lbs or so in 2 weeks. Weighing in at 205. Took some pictures last night and I'll post them this weekend.

    Started out at 40 mcg this morning, but it feels about like drinking a cup of coffee, so tomorrow I'll probably bump it up to 60 mcg or 80 mcg and see how it goes.

  2. Advanced Member
    mathis50262's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    727
    Rep Power
    445
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    77.08%

    120mcg is was shaking so f'ing bad I couldn't hold my cell steady to take a picture, it was always a big blur.
  3. New Member
    SilverRock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    64.59%

    I'm going to bump it up to 100 and see how it goes. Right now I'm hating these f'ing headaches. Do they ever go away?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    10 lbs in 2 weeks is a highly unrealistic goal.

    Check your BP, headaches many times are high blood pressure.
  5. New Member
    SilverRock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    64.59%

    Yeah 10lbs maybe an unrealistic goal. But I always set my goals above what is realistic, helps me get motivated in the morning.

    I'm switching back to ECA stack. Don't know if this is just me, but I can't focus on Clen. I'm studying for a big exam for work and I can't stay focused. I can't afford not pass this exam so I'll be on ECA till the exam. Also, I get really tired on Clen, it doesn't give me the energy like ephedra does. My heart races on it, but it doesn't give me the stimulation like ephedra does.

    Anybody else have a problem focusing while on Clen?
  6. Advanced Member
    mathis50262's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    727
    Rep Power
    445
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    77.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverRock View Post
    Yeah 10lbs maybe an unrealistic goal. But I always set my goals above what is realistic, helps me get motivated in the morning.

    I'm switching back to ECA stack. Don't know if this is just me, but I can't focus on Clen. I'm studying for a big exam for work and I can't stay focused. I can't afford not pass this exam so I'll be on ECA till the exam. Also, I get really tired on Clen, it doesn't give me the energy like ephedra does. My heart races on it, but it doesn't give me the stimulation like ephedra does.

    Anybody else have a problem focusing while on Clen?
    Ya high doses of clen kinda left me out in left field at time as well.
  7. JustnCredible's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    6.1%

    I use Clen transdermally. All the sides that go along with taking it orally somewhat concern me.
  8. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    i love clen i really think its remarkable during a cut, i cant wat to start mine up!!!
  9. New Member
    SilverRock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    64.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by JustnCredible View Post
    I use Clen transdermally. All the sides that go along with taking it orally somewhat concern me.
    How does using it topically compare taking it orally in terms of results?
  10. New Member
    bubagump's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    116
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    12.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverRock View Post
    Yeah 10lbs maybe an unrealistic goal. But I always set my goals above what is realistic, helps me get motivated in the morning.

    I'm switching back to ECA stack. Don't know if this is just me, but I can't focus on Clen. I'm studying for a big exam for work and I can't stay focused. I can't afford not pass this exam so I'll be on ECA till the exam. Also, I get really tired on Clen, it doesn't give me the energy like ephedra does. My heart races on it, but it doesn't give me the stimulation like ephedra does.

    Anybody else have a problem focusing while on Clen?
    eca for me is way better than clen for the energy. When using clen my mind would be foggy and i would be tired but i really think most of that is due to not getting the caffeine as you would in eca so i add caffeine to clen (200mg 3x a day split up) and that sure helps out. If im still a bit tired i may have 1-2 cups of green tea inbetween the caffeine.. Try that out..
  11. New Member
    SilverRock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    64.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by bubagump View Post
    eca for me is way better than clen for the energy. When using clen my mind would be foggy and i would be tired but i really think most of that is due to not getting the caffeine as you would in eca so i add caffeine to clen (200mg 3x a day split up) and that sure helps out. If im still a bit tired i may have 1-2 cups of green tea inbetween the caffeine.. Try that out..
    That's a good idea, did the caffeine help you focus?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 11:47 AM
  2. Help with First Clen Cycle
    By petey7408 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-23-2010, 04:46 PM
  3. clen, Tri-max, clen - gf's cycle
    By Nullifidian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-17-2004, 12:16 AM
  4. ? on clen cycle
    By jordan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2003, 02:52 PM
  5. help! 1st clen cycle
    By jordan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-21-2003, 08:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in