Glycerol

H

hli1022

Awards
does anyone know where to order glycerol? i know its sold in pharmacies under the name glycerin, but most of the stuff that they sell at my local pharmacy are glycerin as part of soap

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
You can get it at nutraplanet under the now brand or you can order it from trueprotein.com. If you order from trueprotein you can use discount code PKM142 to save 5% on the order.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NP mate, quality product from them, i take it this is for another run at DNP?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much does one take concurrently with a DNP cycle

What specifically does it do besides keep muscle fullness while on DNP

Does it assist in any way with energy or sweating

CoachG

CoachG

Awards
I've never had trouble finding it at Wal-Mart. They call it glycerine, but it is the same thing.

I have similar questions as the above. Is there an upper limit to the amount that can be taken safely?

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Most of the stuff i read prior to my cycles was from Animal, but i also did both cycles under moderation from an old pro around here but i slightly modified what he was telling me to do i.e. he told me to take ECA with it, i did and soaked my work shirt through before leaving the house.

As for Glycerol i was splitting it into 3-4 doses, morning, afternoon, sometimes PWO and before bed. I read all sorts of **** i.e. 1g per KG of bodyweight but found most logs to note diminishing returns or the like, so i went with 3 or 4 tablespoons a day and it worked well. At this dose i was cramping much less, sweating less and felt a bit more powerful.

Animal has his own recipie and a few pointers:

glycerol and glycerin are the same damn thing!

A good recipe for taking your glycerol is 1 packet of Kool-aid
1/8 cup sugar
1 T glycerol
32-4oz of water
Mix