My DNP Experience and some questions

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. My DNP Experience and some questions

I made a post here a way back during my 8th day of my DNP cycle. This is what i did 150 mg for 4 days, 300 mg for 4 days and then 450 mg for 2 days. i split the dosages in 6 hours apart. so when i took the 450 mg, i took 150 mg at 8am, then at 2pm then again at 8 pm and then continue again the next day. the supplements i took were:
    2x1000mg of Vitamin C.
    2x400 IU of vitamin E and
    1 gram of potassium gluconate,
    1000 gram of magnesium (at 450 mg of dnp)
    and then EC and some Multi with plenty of water.
    I used a 40/40/20 carb/protein/fat diet with a maintenance calorie.

I lost maybe 5 lbs of fat, but the post dnp experience was not pleasant. for some reason, (any comment or suggestion are welcome), most of the common side affects that are associated with a dnp run occurred during the post cycle period. one my muscles were dead sore from doing anything, i was hotter, and i was got hives. during the cycle i didn't feel much, heck i was even lifting just normally.

Two questions:

if i were to run another cycle again, (i will always keep my body temp in check) what should i do differently from my first cycle?

and how do i prevent from getting hives in the post cycle period and possibly during the dnp cycle?

Thanks

2. Ive got to nip out now mate but basically your sensitive to the compound and its supression of histamines. I could recommend clarityn and benadryl again but if your predisposed it wouldnt make little difference imo.

I'll add more later.
    •   

3. This dnp looks just too scary for me... I have a tendency to take too much (of anything) lol

4. DNP is a cellular metabolic poison....we when we are so consumed with health and fitness would you use somethings as dangerous as this stuff...there's a reason you don't hear about alot of people using this compound...its not ****ing healthy for you....clean up the diet and get on some eca...that's all you need

5. I think DNP is great. The thing is, from my experience, it takes everyone different amounts of time to absorb and excrete the stuff from the body. For me, the first day or two i feel no change, then day 3 it hits me like a brick. By the end of day 5 i need 2 days off. Then I do another 5 days on and im done. I'd say it seems like you are a slow absorber/excreter. Try starting cycle with the high dose then taper off till you stop.
    •   

6. Sorry for the retarded question but...

Whats DNP? Word is too short for a search here on the boards and google won't give me a straight up answer... Is it a steroid? Supplement? Pro Hormone? Any links greatly appreciated as well.

7. Quote Originally Posted by IRON4LIFE View Post
    DNP is a cellular metabolic poison
    How is a phosphorylation oxidative decoupler "poison" when taken in a controlled manner?

To the OP: Given the ~36 hour half-life of DNP, you had built up just over 1000mg by the 10th day. After that, it would have quickly dissipated exited your system (being down to just over 600 mg on day 11 and at 400mg on day 12, which would be comparable to about day 4.5 of your "cycle.") You may want to stay at 300mg as your max if you try it again. This would max you out at just over 700mg until you cease taking it. That amount may be more tolerable. Also, the suggestion of benadryl *may* be helpful.

8. Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    I think DNP is great. The thing is, from my experience, it takes everyone different amounts of time to absorb and excrete the stuff from the body. For me, the first day or two i feel no change, then day 3 it hits me like a brick. By the end of day 5 i need 2 days off. Then I do another 5 days on and im done. I'd say it seems like you are a slow absorber/excreter. Try starting cycle with the high dose then taper off till you stop.
    This is because the compound has a cumlative effect, takes time to build up.

SO if average joe has not done his research, on day 3 @ 400mg "its having no effect im gonna bump this **** up". Day 7 comes and uh oh maybe it was...

9. Quote Originally Posted by t-bone2 View Post
    How is a phosphorylation oxidative decoupler "poison" when taken in a controlled manner?

To the OP: Given the ~36 hour half-life of DNP, you had built up just over 1000mg by the 10th day. After that, it would have quickly dissipated exited your system (being down to just over 600 mg on day 11 and at 400mg on day 12, which would be comparable to about day 4.5 of your "cycle.") You may want to stay at 300mg as your max if you try it again. This would max you out at just over 700mg until you cease taking it. That amount may be more tolerable. Also, the suggestion of benadryl *may* be helpful.
    It will be. Theres no may about it, to what extent depends on OP's cellular composition and im doubt he has that info but check your back pocked just incase. If your going to run it though make sure you on the anti-e's for a few days before AND during the cycle.

IMO, given the initial sides you were expericing i wouldnt run it again, it seems as though you suffered most of the extreme side effects from both sides of the fence.

10. [QUOTE=t-bone2;1934469]How is a phosphorylation oxidative decoupler "poison" when taken in a controlled manner?QUOTE]

Give him a break he is correct in the sense dinitrophenols (spellings probably wrong) are toxic to the liver, kidneys and nervous system.

DNP causes hyperthermia , dehydration, tachycardia and possible convulsions that typically signify an immediate life-threatening intoxication.

[Source: some ****ing internet site]

People have died as a result of this as little as 3 days in, at a dose as small as 300mg.

In short, give this mother****er a wide birth.
    Last edited by 0-hero; 04-24-2009 at 04:17 AM. Reason: Added a source for t boner

11. How do you guys usually divide up your dosages? if i do 300mgs should i do 150 twice a day or 300 mg all at once in the morning?
    do you guys usually use glycerol? if so where do you get it?

12. Im out bro, im advised you as much as my conscious will let me.

I actually got worried earlier when you didnt reply to the other thread lol, especially since i had given advice etc.

Good luck with it and FFS dont die!

13. Quote Originally Posted by 0-hero View Post
    Give him a break he is correct in the sense dinitrophenols (spellings probably wrong) are toxic to the liver, kidneys and nervous system.

DNP causes hyperthermia , dehydration, tachycardia and possible convulsions that typically signify an immediate life-threatening intoxication.

People have died as a result of this as little as 3 days in, at a dose as small as 300mg.

In short, give this mother****er a wide birth.
    Yeah, and you can die from drinking too much H20.

The conclusion from this study done at the Harvard Medical School and published in 2007:

"Finally, these results strongly suggest a re-evaluation of the
    potential for using chemical uncoupling as a therapeutic approach
    to human obesity. Seventy years ago, DNP was widely used to treat
    obesity (18–20). Unfortunately, its over-the-counter accessibility
    led to uncontrolled use and reports of toxicity and death, so
    chemical uncoupling of mitochondria was effectively eliminated as
    a plausible means of treating obesity. However, mild chronic doses
    had been remarkably effective and, surprisingly, were much less
    toxic than might have been expected for a compound that uncoupled
    OXPHOS.
    Some of the relatively low toxicity of DNP may be
    explained by increases in cellular glycolysis and increased electron
    transport because of altered ADP/ATP ratios, but it is highly likely
    that the chronic mitochondrial homeostatic mechanisms described
    here come into play. Fig. 6 shows that these mechanisms exist in
    muscle and liver of mice, and it is highly likely that they exist in
    tissues of humans. Mild, but chronic, treatment with mitochondrial
    uncouplers should cause increased energy expenditure and oxygen
    consumption while causing little or no change in ATP levels.
    This
    old, but very simple, idea for treating human obesity should be
    revisited with an eye to the molecular compensatory mechanism
    revealed here."

But thanks for jumping in with your opinion as I'm sure your knowlwedge is vastly superior to this and many other rescent studies on the topic.

And next time you hastely google a topic, why don't you give some credit to the source, regardless of how lame it may be?

14. Quote Originally Posted by t-bone2 View Post

The conclusion from this study done at the Harvard Medical School and published in 2007:

obesity (1820). Unfortunately, its over-the-counter accessibility
    OXPHOS.
    This
    revealed here."

But thanks for jumping in with your opinion as I'm sure your knowlwedge is vastly superior to this and many other rescent studies on the topic.

Great study.

15. Quote Originally Posted by t-bone2 View Post

obesity (18–20). Unfortunately, its over-the-counter accessibility
    OXPHOS.
    This
    revealed here."

Great study. But he is still right. 2,4 DNP is a poison, whether or not a study out of Harvard says it should be revisited as a potential obesity treatment. So are many pharmaceuticals poisons...the most obvious I can think of are the chemotherapy drugs...all poisons, but used in a specific manner under the supervision of a trained medical professional, can be life-saving.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Enigma76 View Post
    So are many pharmaceuticals poisons...the most obvious I can think of are the chemotherapy drugs...all poisons, but used in a specific manner under the supervision of a trained medical professional, can be life-saving.
    Well, if you want to define poison by either the biology definition, that it can cause disturbances in organisms, or by the chemistry definition, that it is a substance that obstructs or inhibits a reaction, then you can pretty much label almost everything that comes out of the pharmaceutical industry as a poison.

17. This first graph below is of the OPs most recent protocol. Notice the heavy spikes as dosage is ratched up over the subsequent days. It also dissipates quickly once usage is terminated.

As an alternate example, this protocol maxes at 250mg and the active level will settle at ~700mg until usage is terminated.

18. So after you flapped your mouth, we have reached the conclusion its a poison?

[email protected] trying to play down DNP, you sir are a flat out ****ing idiot.

"Hey OP take DNP its ok, because yeah uh it might kill you but uh so can water you know, so uh yeah, knock yourself out"

[Source: typical internet hero, page 1]

19. And from the "I'm backed into a corner and don't know how to make an intelligent argument" department... LOLZ.

20. [email protected] screenie, i think it was pretty much obvious i was going to neg you for that comment.

Lets see...a guy with no prior DNP experience browses, this is the first thread he see's and you arguing that its not toxic, its not a poison and infact you can die from drinking too much water, so what the hell, you might as well do DNP.

Idiot.

21. I think it's apparent what's pretty much obvious. But keep diggin...

22. dnp is the worst thing you can put into your body,its not worth the health risks.People almost died taking lipokinetix and that had an herbal natural form of dnp(it worked the same way)the stuff makes your body like 70% less effiecent,spelling.most of the energy your cells need get thrown out as heat.

People have died on this **** in a little under a week and others have had severe liver problems,the stuff is worse on the liver than stacking dbols and abombs and drinking on top.

stay the **** away from dnp.its a freaking chemical that causes cancer.I read an article a long time ago that had this stuff messing up your bodies own cell reproduction,it was ****ing up the way cells split and duplicate and was causing mutations in chomosomes.

23. Quote Originally Posted by skratch View Post
    dnp is the worst thing you can put into your body,its not worth the health risks.People almost died taking lipokinetix and that had an herbal natural form of dnp(it worked the same way)the stuff makes your body like 70% less effiecent,spelling.most of the energy your cells need get thrown out as heat.

People have died on this **** in a little under a week and others have had severe liver problems,the stuff is worse on the liver than stacking dbols and abombs and drinking on top.

stay the **** away from dnp.its a freaking chemical that causes cancer.I read an article a long time ago that had this stuff messing up your bodies own cell reproduction,it was ****ing up the way cells split and duplicate and was causing mutations in chomosomes.
    Dont let t-bone2 hear you speaking like that!

24. Quote Originally Posted by skratch View Post
    the stuff makes your body like 70% less effiecent,spelling.most of the energy your cells need get thrown out as heat.
    Yeah, like, how much - 1mg..., 500mg..., 1g..., 5g...? What dosing does it take to increase your BMR to like where it is 70% less efficient? Any dosing level?
    Quote Originally Posted by skratch View Post
    Please post up your study, because the EPA says:

Cancer Risk:
    * No information is available on the carcinogenic effects of 2,4-dinitrophenol in humans. (1)
    * One study reported that 2,4-dinitrophenol did not promote tumor development in mice. (1,5)
    * EPA has not classified 2,4-dinitrophenol for potential carcinogenicity. (4)

(1) Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR). Toxicological Profile for Dinitrophenols. Public Health Service, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Atlanta, GA. 1995.
    (4) U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Integrated Risk Information System (IRIS) on 2,4-Dinitrophenol. National Center for Environmental Assessment, Office of Research and Development, Washington, DC. 1999.
    (5)U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Hazardous Substances Databank (HSDB, online database). National Toxicology Information Program, National Library of Medicine, Bethesda, MD. 1993.

And I'll help y'all out a little more. Go search the US National Library of Medicine's Toxicology Data Network http://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/ and show where DNP is (a) carcinogenic or (b) AMES-positive.

Why don't you also post up the research to liver toxicity while you're at it. You know, some real research so people can decide for themselves?

Frankly, if it is truely the "worst thing you can put into your body," then you should have no problem backing up your claims with some sort of scientific evidence.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-18-2016, 11:40 AM
  2. Test Results and some questions -help!
    By paradigmer in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 08:25 AM
  3. My Pathetic Situation and Some Questions
    By Rausch in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 05:38 PM
  4. HRT and some questions
    By </js> in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 09:25 PM