classic27

I have been doing a lot of research on clen and eca but I still cant figure out

which one to go with while leaning out for the summer. They are both easy

to obtain and seem to do the trick. What is your experiences and opinions on

these fat burners.

Metalocalypse

Metalocalypse

Awards
at 5'9 and 170 lbs you should be still trying to put on weight. In my opinion I wouldn't try clen uness you get it prescribed to you. Just stick with an e\c or e\y or you could be in jail havin somethin other than your abs ripped.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
at 5'9 and 170 lbs you should be still trying to put on weight. In my opinion I wouldn't try clen uness you get it prescribed to you. Just stick with an e\c or e\y or you could be in jail havin somethin other than your abs ripped.
Legal and controlled are different things... You might get a ticket but not jail unless you are a convicted drug trafficker on parole

UKStrength

I'd try ECA to start off with, it's easier to control than clen.

Have you used any sort of stimlant-based fat burner before?

I'd use a low dose to assess your tolerance and work up to no more than 100mg of E per day.

There's no specific diet to use with ECA or any supplement for that matter (maybe X-factor!), if you're unsure about your diet, post it up in the diet/nutrition section for everyone to help you with.

The main point is if you're cutting make sure you're in a calorie deficit and eating enough protein otherwise all the supplements in the world won't make your abs pop ;)

bull8t

Awards
I would go with the EC stack.....combine it w/low calories and cardio and your gtg

edflores

Awards
dont mess with meds unless you have done your homework.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i personally love clen therefore never had the need to use the ECY stack however, for summer time id say use the ECY i believe the half life is much shorted so IF you decided to drink it MAY be safer due to the half life

classic27

bronkaid, no doz, half scoop whey

cardio

50 grams whey, 8oz skim milk, 1tbs peanut butter, sugar free instant oatmeal, 2/3 cup skim milk, 1000mg fish oil, multi vita

1 cup fat free cottage cheese, 8oz skim milk, piece of fruit

5oz chicken or beef, broclie, 1000mg fish oil

weight training

post workout: 50 grams whey, simple sugar, 8oz skim milk

50z chicken or beef, broclie, 1000mg fish oil

1 cup fat free cottage cheese, 1tbs peanut butter

classic27

I would like to do something more like a recomp then cut if possible. I am not fat and like my muscle size. I just want to get ripped abs for the summer and possibly do a show at the very end of the summer.

classic27

Solid diet and cardio will recomp nicely.

I posted my diet and training schedule. What do you think about it? Do you

think the EC would help at all? Its known for helping people cut fat while

retaining muscle. I have already purchased it and actually tried one dose

today.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established

today.
Well sounds like you already have a plan.

UKStrength

today.
Diet looks ok mate, but a little low on calories and protein.

How often are you training at the moment? I'd add in more cardio sessions if you're not losing fat at the moment and not doing daily cardio.

Are you cycling your calories/carbs? (high and low days), this can help bust through plateaus in weight loss.

If you've tried the ECA how was it?

classic27

Diet looks ok mate, but a little low on calories and protein.

How often are you training at the moment? I'd add in more cardio sessions if you're not losing fat at the moment and not doing daily cardio.

Are you cycling your calories/carbs? (high and low days), this can help bust through plateaus in weight loss.

If you've tried the ECA how was it?
What could I add to my diet to fix it? I look more like a meso but my body

type is actually more of a ecto/endo (skinny fat) so I try to keep my carbs

kind of low. For my cardio I do maybe 2 or 3 sessions a week for 20 to 30

mins. I'm going to try to to knock it up to 4 or 5 times a week. I'm just

afraid of losing muscle. I usually weight train 5 days a week. Working 1 to 2 muscles per

session. I have only taken the EC once but it was not bad at all. It just made me feel a little

bit more awake. I took one dose of 25mg E and 200mg C. I decided to leave the asprin out.

Do you think that I should add a baby asprin in? About how many weeks should I stay on and

go off EC and how many doses a day should I get up too for a recomp.

UKStrength

What could I add to my diet to fix it? I look more like a meso but my body type is actually more of a ecto/endo (skinny fat) so I try to keep my carbs kind of low.
If you're more ecto than endo you should be able to keep your carbohydrates slightly higher than most individuals without worrying about fat gain. Do you operate (train and live) well on your current carbohydrate intake or do you think you need more?

For my cardio I do maybe 2 or 3 sessions a week for 20 to 30mins. I'm going to try to to knock it up to 4 or 5 times a week. I'm just afraid of losing muscle. I usually weight train 5 days a week. Working 1 to 2 muscles per session.
If you're training 5 days and week and recovering properly (no stagnation in strength gains) there's no reason why you should lose any more muscle mass if you add in a couple of extra sessions of cardio. Keep it very low intensity (walking or slow jogging) and supplement with BCAAs during the session if you're worried at all.

Although I'd personally like to see your training routine to make sure you couldn't just switch it up to something more relevant to your goals (fat loss).

I have only taken the EC once but it was not bad at all. It just made me feel a little bit more awake. I took one dose of 25mg E and 200mg C. I decided to leave the asprin out.

Do you think that I should add a baby asprin in? About how many weeks should I stay on and go off EC and how many doses a day should I get up too for a recomp.
The highest dose of Ephedrine per day is 100mg, do not go any higher (4 servings).

You can use a cycling protocol (e.g. 2 weeks on, 1 week off) to keep the stimulant effects working, since you will build up a tolerance to it.

However for the purposes of fat loss, it's not necessary to cycle, just take it for as long as you need to reach your goal.

edflores

Awards
\ About how many weeks should I stay on and

go off EC and how many doses a day should I get up too for a recomp.
i try to stay on that stuff no more than a month. my body gets too used to the stuff. im about to go off my diet for 2 weeks to see if i can get the stimulant to work like they did week one.

classic27

If you're more ecto than endo you should be able to keep your carbohydrates slightly higher than most individuals without worrying about fat gain. Do you operate (train and live) well on your current carbohydrate intake or do you think you need more?

If you're training 5 days and week and recovering properly (no stagnation in strength gains) there's no reason why you should lose any more muscle mass if you add in a couple of extra sessions of cardio. Keep it very low intensity (walking or slow jogging) and supplement with BCAAs during the session if you're worried at all.

Although I'd personally like to see your training routine to make sure you couldn't just switch it up to something more relevant to your goals (fat loss).

The highest dose of Ephedrine per day is 100mg, do not go any higher (4 servings).

You can use a cycling protocol (e.g. 2 weeks on, 1 week off) to keep the stimulant effects working, since you will build up a tolerance to it.

However for the purposes of fat loss, it's not necessary to cycle, just take it for as long as you need to reach your goal.
I do okay with my current carb intake. Especially now that I am taking EC. I might add a little bit of brown rice with lunch or maybe a piece of fruit (my favorite). Should I add more protein?

I'll probably go up to 5 days of cardio then. Maybe six. Should I go for 30mins or longer? In the morning or post workout?

I train chest and tris on monday, back and bis on tuesday, legs wednesday, shoulders and traps thursday, and arms on Friday. Sometimes I just go 5 days on and one day off. I love to be in the gym and I rarely feel over trained. I know I cant do this forever but im young. I am willing to try anything that works though.

I am going to take 1 dose a day for two day followed by 2 doses a day for two day and then 3 doses everyday after until I reach 4 weeks. After this I'll either discontinue the EC if I am where I want to be or take two weeks off and then resume it until I reach my goals.

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
ive been on an ecy stack for almost a week now. i seem to have lost a TON of muscle and not much fat. i spent a month or two cutting on dcp and some random fatburners before this and made way more progress without much muscle loss.. i really dont get it. i havent changed anything else. are u noticing any muscle loss from the ec?

classic27

ive been on an ecy stack for almost a week now. i seem to have lost a TON of muscle and not much fat. i spent a month or two cutting on dcp and some random fatburners before this and made way more progress without much muscle loss.. i really dont get it. i havent changed anything else. are u noticing any muscle loss from the ec?

I dont really know yet. It's too early. I will let you know in about a week. I sure hope I dont lose any muscle. I actually chose eca because it is known to help people retain muscle while cutting fat.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Clen is harsher as in terms of sides. You pay a price, the better the results, the higher the price. I like the shaking from Clen, I just hate having to write while on it. My letters do the jitter bug dance. I think, ECA w/ DCP was pretty damn good sh!t bro. 6-7lbs in a month, on a controlled diet! of maybe 300 calorie deficit.

bpgibson

Awards
Im actually cutting on an ec stack as we speak and compared to my one run with clen i can say that i like ec much more. As far as clen goes yes it is powerfull and the sides are some that are almost to much to handle as far the sides on ec my first two nights i had trouble sleeping third night i took a normal dossage of melatonin and slept like a baby fat is flying off and cant complain