IS THIS POSSIBLE?

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
Ok i started my keto diet yesterday (monday 4/20) when i woke up. i ate fat and protein with very little carbs all day and that night i pissed on a keto stick and it was negative. today i did the same and i just pissed on a stick five minutes ago and it shows that i'm in ketosis. i'm putting out about 15mg/dL according to the chart on the keto stick bottle. is it possible that i'm in ketosis this quickly? i've never dieted at all before. also i had sex with this chick around 1 o'clock today, would that affect anything?

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
"bump" any ideas if this is a false positive? i'm headed to bed now, but i'll check back in the morning

majinbijiita

majinbijiita

Awards
Just pee on this stick or whatever at your next interval, if it is positive also, then maybe you did go into keto that fast...but I've never had experience with this.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Yeah they aren't really that good of a judge. If it says you are, you are. If it says you aren't, you still might be.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
After a few times on keto i was able to bring myself into it within 24 hours after a carb up.

It is entirely possible.

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
well i peed on another one this morning and it changed colors as well. looks the me like i'm in ketosis WHOO HOO!!! i felt like absolute crap yesterday morning as well so i guess that's part of it.

B

blitzkriegjim

Awards
also i had sex with this chick around 1 o'clock today, would that affect anything?
Hahaha as Arnold said, the best things you can do for your health are pumping and humping :head: I just started my CKD a little over a week ago and the first few days are shitty. I had a nasty headache and felt run down, but after a while I almost had this euphoric feeling and lots of energy so it was all good. This week I'm back to feeling like crap though :dunno: Keep us updated with your progress bro and good luck. Cruising into summer with a six pack is always a nice thing....

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
yea bro i agree...i almost quit because i felt so bad. now i have plenty of energy.

i just finished doing legs and i need some opinions/advice/help. i'm a whole lot weaker in the gym than i was before the diet. my muscles aren't as full (looks like i'm alot smaller) and i've only "lost" around 1.5 lbs since i've started this past monday. (it's been 5 days since i've started) am I on the right track? i hear people putting up more weight and losing 5-10lbs in the first week alone. am i doing something wrong or is this how it's supposed to be :dunno:

EDIT: BTW DO YOU GUYS KNOW IF PUSSY HAS CARBS? ;)

B

blitzkriegjim

Awards
yea bro i agree...i almost quit because i felt so bad. now i have plenty of energy.

i just finished doing legs and i need some opinions/advice/help. i'm a whole lot weaker in the gym than i was before the diet. my muscles aren't as full (looks like i'm alot smaller) and i've only "lost" around 1.5 lbs since i've started this past monday. (it's been 5 days since i've started) am I on the right track? i hear people putting up more weight and losing 5-10lbs in the first week alone. am i doing something wrong or is this how it's supposed to be :dunno:

EDIT: BTW DO YOU GUYS KNOW IF PUSSY HAS CARBS? ;)

Yeah dude I dunno. I feel a lot flatter as well, but the carb ups seem to make the muscles look a lot fuller afterwards. My losses haven't been as much as I would have expected as well. I'm still putting up decent weight and the weights are moving up for me (slowly), but I'm not losing much weight, and I can't tell much in the mirror yet either. I'm going to stick with it though and play around with my calories a bit and see where that lands me. I may have went too low, so I'm hoping to see better results once I bump them up a couple hundred. How has it been going for you? How was ur first carbup?