My cut down cycle.(Need opinions)

makka

Awards
Hello everyone, i'm a 24 year old male who is active and has a pretty steady weight. i have been weighing at 165 for about 5 years and i have been eating what ever i wanted. i have noticed that my tire around my waist has been gettin bigger lately so i''ve done some ineffective cardio for about 3 months. So here is my cut down cycle, which is given with the help of a friend.

Clenbuterol (Ventipulmin) <syrup at 25mcg/ml for two weeks on and two weeks off. during the off cycle i will be doing an ECA stack. i have looked into information about the dosage and i have come to the conclusion of 25,200,300 of ECA 3 times a day.
I will also be applying NAPALM to my tire to get rid of it faster.
So, here is a couple of questions.
1. Will a ECY or ECAY stack be better?(basically what does yohimibine do?)
2. I have green tea extract, should i take that during the clen cycle? or at all?
3. I MIGHT stack my napalm with clen too, good idea or no? (too much clen?)
4. Any tips of dealing with the side effects of clen? any supplements to deal with insomnia and headaches?

I am a newbie, but i have done my research. sorry if i seem uninformed :)

UKStrength

Hello everyone, i'm a 24 year old male who is active and has a pretty steady weight. i have been weighing at 165 for about 5 years and i have been eating what ever i wanted. i have noticed that my tire around my waist has been gettin bigger lately so i''ve done some ineffective cardio for about 3 months. So here is my cut down cycle, which is given with the help of a friend.
I would get the cardio sorted mate, what have you been doing so far?

Along with your diet, this is probably the most important bit ;)

Clenbuterol (Ventipulmin) <syrup at 25mcg/ml for two weeks on and two weeks off. during the off cycle i will be doing an ECA stack. i have looked into information about the dosage and i have come to the conclusion of 25,200,300 of ECA 3 times a day.
I will also be applying NAPALM to my tire to get rid of it faster.
So, here is a couple of questions.

1. Will a ECY or ECAY stack be better?(basically what does yohimibine do?)
Yohimbine has a number of benefits, directly as another central nervous systems (CNS) stimulant and stimulates receptors in fat cell membranes in the typical 'problem areas' (i.e. love handles) to release more fatty acids for oxidation. This is why it is used transdermally as well.

2. I have green tea extract, should i take that during the clen cycle? or at all?
You can add it in, it won't affect the other supplements and it might help with boosting your overall metabolic rate. Therefore helping you to burn more calories throughout the day.

3. I MIGHT stack my napalm with clen too, good idea or no? (too much clen?)
Probably too much CNS stimulation mate, you'll end up an insomniac or promote a heart attack from the constant sympathetic drive. I'd stick with the transdermal as it is initially and reassess after a a few weeks.

4. Any tips of dealing with the side effects of clen? any supplements to deal with insomnia and headaches?
Painkillers mainly for the headaches as well as making sure you're hydrated fully (don't cut back on fluids). Since clen acts effectively as a '24 hour' stimulant, all I can think of is administering it as early as possible and training earlier in the day to reduce the CNS stimulation late at night.

Try some natural sleep aids too, valerian root, melatonin and ZMA are all good for poor sleep.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Solid advice there as for clen nothings going to stop most of the sides.

Plenty of water and some taurine / potassium for the cramps should help.

makka

Awards
Thanks a lot guys, you have been helpful.
i have been doing 45-1 hour of interval cardio 6 times a week. my diet has been all over the place but it has been definitely better than when i did nothing and gained no weight/fat.

Just another question. Will the ECAY stack be better? what are the side effects of adding Y?

UKStrength

Thanks a lot guys, you have been helpful.
i have been doing 45-1 hour of interval cardio 6 times a week. my diet has been all over the place but it has been definitely better than when i did nothing and gained no weight/fat.

Just another question. Will the ECAY stack be better? what are the side effects of adding Y?
It sounds like you're maxing out on the cardio so it must be the diet holding you back currently. Definitely sort your diet out ASAP mate or the supplements will just be a waste.

The ECY (no need for A) stack is slightly more effective than ECA (more targeted fat loss).

Side effects are all associated with more CNS stimulation; headaches, nausea, gastric complaints, insomnia, heart palpitations, elevated blood pressure and diuresis to name a few.

If you tolerate stimulants well it's a nice addition but to be honest you've got a heck of a stack going on already, I don't think the addition of Yohimbine is going to make or break it at this stage.

makka

Awards
thanks for the quick replies, you've been very helpful. i've cut down on my intake but i need fast results for the summer. i got the clen for free so it was more of a why not question.