T3 vs Clen vs DHP

wild12

Awards
Hey all, just wondering about a little something...I was curious as to how much each of these compounds raises your metabolism? I heard something about how Clen raises it about 10% and DNP about 30%, but I have no idea bout T3, and was wondering if those 10 and 30% numbers sounded legit. Thanks

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DHP? Do you mean DNP? If its DNP your talking about, leave it where it is.

Ive run 2 cycles under strict moderation from a professional ex bodybuilder turned MMA fighter and im still sure it took 5 years off my lifespan.

The weight loss was OK but only slightly better than strict diet and cardio and for the time you are on there, be prepared for the mother of all shitstorms if your going to do a decent dose.

Clen is very hit and miss, or at least it has been for me. To get a decent buzz for it i have to run a high dose which gives me tons of sides worst being cramps constantly and jitters; literally cant write my own name when im on it.

T3 ive used many times, 50mcgs for nutrient turn over purposes which worked nicely on a lean bulk and then upto 150mcgs for fat loss, the fat loss was good but i also lost lean mass and strength. This imo was due in part to its protein turnover qualities but also because i hardly slept on it and had a constant headache.

The figures sound way too inflated.

Over the years ive heard many figures quoted, the figures that always pop up the most seem to be:

(Depending on dose)
ECA 2-3%
Clen 3-5%
T3 7-10%
DNP 12-15%

and tbh after running these whilst i cant comment on the figures i can vouch for them in terms of intensity i.e. i lost more weight on DNP than clen for example.

wild12

Awards
Ya sorry man, meant DNP haha. Thanks a lot for the info!

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nps man.

You thinking of running one of them? or god forbid, the stack lol

wild12

Awards
Haha, ya...prolly not gonna stack all that. Got a hold of some Clen right now, gonna start running it in 2-4 weeks probably and see how that goes for me. I'm not too worried about any of the stim side effects, somehow it sees like I'm 90% immune to stims haha. But depending how that goes I'm really starting to get interested in T3 for a future cycle possibly.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11