wot to use

mickyd82

Awards
hi all, im a ex boxer, but put on abit of weight around the belly, im back training ,lifting and doing a bit of cardio, its going but really slowly, im looking to start roids soon but want something that will reduce bf whilst increasing strength & cutting! ,thanks

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you have a good diet and training program, there are few fat loss products out that can help you.

I've used REDuction, X-Force and Shred Matrix and found X-Force to be the best. It gave me a steady state of energy and enhanced my mood as well as helped me drop a fair bit of fat (5% in 2 months). The increase in stamina it provides in the gym really helps me lift heavy and hard- I often times take it as a pre workout supplement. :)

mickyd82

Awards
If you have a good diet and training program, there are few fat loss products out that can help you.

I've used REDuction, X-Force and Shred Matrix and found X-Force to be the best. It gave me a steady state of energy and enhanced my mood as well as helped me drop a fair bit of fat (5% in 2 months). The increase in stamina it provides in the gym really helps me lift heavy and hard- I often times take it as a pre workout supplement. :)
hi, and thanks are these readily available ( are they just a supplement), easy to purchase?:thanks:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, they should be available on Nutra Planet, actually.