wot to use

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.17%

Cool wot to use

hi all, im a ex boxer, but put on abit of weight around the belly, im back training ,lifting and doing a bit of cardio, its going but really slowly, im looking to start roids soon but want something that will reduce bf whilst increasing strength & cutting! ,thanks

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

If you have a good diet and training program, there are few fat loss products out that can help you.

I've used REDuction, X-Force and Shred Matrix and found X-Force to be the best. It gave me a steady state of energy and enhanced my mood as well as helped me drop a fair bit of fat (5% in 2 months). The increase in stamina it provides in the gym really helps me lift heavy and hard- I often times take it as a pre workout supplement.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.17%

Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    If you have a good diet and training program, there are few fat loss products out that can help you.

I've used REDuction, X-Force and Shred Matrix and found X-Force to be the best. It gave me a steady state of energy and enhanced my mood as well as helped me drop a fair bit of fat (5% in 2 months). The increase in stamina it provides in the gym really helps me lift heavy and hard- I often times take it as a pre workout supplement.
    hi, and thanks are these readily available ( are they just a supplement), easy to purchase?
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yes, they should be available on Nutra Planet, actually.