My DCP/LR/LX log.

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
My DCP/LR/LX log

Hello,
This is my first thread started. I want to let everyone know how great this site is. I’ve been researching for well over a year now on different things. I eventually plan on doing a trenadrol run, but for now, I am working on my own DCP/LR/LX stack. I am following a plan suggested in another post by dsade.
Thanks dsade!

A little bit about me: I’m 6’3 and weigh 202. I am currently in college and have gained some unwanted fat due to the college life. I have been pretty active throughout, but until recently, my diet and exercise routine did not exist. I have been much healthier the past year than before. Most healthy in summer when I clean up my act and work as a lifeguard/pool manager. In the last 3 months I have been on a diet. Strict diet for 1 month now. Exercise is easy for me to get into because I used to swim all the time (HS swim team.) Now, I want to have that old look I had when I swam, with more muscle.

I am going to try and log it as best as I can, but it is finals time these next 2 weeks.

Anyways, let me know what you all think.
Here is my plan:

Day 1-3 (18-21 DCP, 6 LX, 6 LR) - 3 days

Morning: (empty stomach)
2 DCP
1 LX
1 LR
Afternoon: (4 hours later)
2 DCP
1 LX
1 LR
Pre workout: (4 hours later)
2 DCP
Optional: (Before Bed)
1 DCP

Day 4-5 (12-14 DCP, 6 LX, 6 LR) - 2 days

Morning:
2 DCP
1 LX
2 LR
Afternoon:
2 DCP
2 LX
1 LR
Pre workout:
2 DCP
Optional:
1 DCP

Day 6 – Finish (145-150 DCP, 78 LX, and 78 LR) (6-8 DCP/day, 4 LX/day, and 4 LR/day) – 19-25 days DCP, 20 days LX/LR

Morning:
2 DCP
2 LX
2 LR
Afternoon:
2 DCP
2 LX
2 LR
Pre workout:
2-3 DCP
Optional:
1 DCP

25-30 Days Total:
Start April 15th – End May 9-14th

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
Day 1: Previous starting weight… about 3 weeks ago was 208
Today’s starting weight 202 after sticking to my diet and exercise plan.
Feeling great! I’m excited to start.
I felt a little short of breath on my morning run. It made me stop and walk a few times. I feel fine now. I had trouble eating what I have been today. I felt like I was going to be sick after eating lunch. I suppose that’s a good thing… appetite suppressant.

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
Day 2: Weighed just under 202 today! I didn’t do much exercise today. I’m still so sore from lifting so hard this week/ running/ intramural volleyball.
Eating wasn't so much of a problem today and no shortness of breath.
The stack makes me feel focused, motivated and ready to go. I’m just still excited about the whole thing. I really want to be in shape and thin by early summer. Then I can focus on building muscle (even though I’m sure I’m already building some muscle.)
I want to take off my shirt this summer when I run the pool and reveal that old beautiful six pack. I plan to swim, run/bike and lift 5 days a week this summer starting when school ends.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
hey best of luck man, i'm getting into a very similar stack later this summer to get rid of that last bit of fat. Right now I'm mid cycle with epi and a bridge to sdrol on the way so I want to get huge first than ill lose that last 3%bf. Good luck tho i'll be keepin an eye on it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed for the Summer Shred-a-thon!

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
Thanks guys!
Summer Shred stack was a great deal btw. I couldn't pass it up!

How's that cycle going TURUGBY? Good luck with it!

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 5 of the epi right now
epi-30/30/30/30
SD-0/0/20/20/20
so far i'm just starting to notice a "tight" feeling and a slight pump. Workouts seemed slightly more focused but could be placebo effects. I'm thinking the epi will really kick in sometime next week.

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
Sweet man! I was thinking about trenadrol for my first PH as I said earlier.
What do you all think about this after my cut?

I have otc pct stuff already along with trenadrol, but I was wondering if epi, havoc or h-drol would be better for the first time?
I may have difficulty getting a hold of a SERM, but may not...

Anyways, back to the important part.
I weighed myself this morning and I was just under 201! This is great.

I don't think I'm losing too much weight too quickly and I'm noticing my legs are definitely feeling a lot firmer and look more tone.

There doesn't seem to be much change in my mid section, but that is the hardest area for me to lose so I'm sure it will come soon.

I have a lot of energy in the gym and for cardio and I feel like I am able to cut my rest between sets to where I want it to be.

The focus I am getting is incredible. I have an adderall script (not taking it during this run though) and the focus is just as good and I don't feel so lethargic. Tomorrow I start the full dose of LR and LX.
So far, It just keeps feeling better.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
i think a cycle after cutting would be a good idea, just pick a dry compound so you stay cut and don't get bloated. I'm at day 8 of epi right now and nothing so far, just some extra pumps in the gym, scale is up .5lb but that could be from almost anything. From what I understand it won't kick in anyways for a few more days so I can't really recommend it yet. As far as tren alot of people on this board like it but I have no personal experience using it. If you do get the tren tho make sure to pick up some p5p vit b6 for prolactin induced gyno or some l-dopa.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
i think a cycle after cutting would be a good idea, just pick a dry compound so you stay cut and don't get bloated. I'm at day 8 of epi right now and nothing so far, just some extra pumps in the gym, scale is up .5lb but that could be from almost anything. From what I understand it won't kick in anyways for a few more days so I can't really recommend it yet. As far as tren alot of people on this board like it but I have no personal experience using it. If you do get the tren tho make sure to pick up some p5p vit b6 for prolactin induced gyno or some l-dopa.

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
Yeah, I'll try and keep up with you on how your cycle is goin.

I was an idiot when I first got into lifting. Not to say I'm an expert now, by any means. My good friend, who is a very very dedicated lifter and fighter, recommended Trenadrol to me. I bought it a few months later, but fortunately, I did not start a cycle. I was completely unprepared. Then I decided to research it. I am now ready for it's PCT, but do not have a SERM, which a lot of people recommend. Maybe I'm not ready then? haha

From what I understand, trenadrol is great for strenght gains, but not too great for mass gains, but like you said, a lot of people like it. That is fine with me.

I have also seen some people saying it is pretty harsh. That made me ask if i should try Epi, Havoc, or Hdrol because they are recommended for a first cycle. But, TUrugby, thanks for helping, as much as you can right now!

Today's update: Day 6
My day was way too busy today. It was nice out today though for the 420 celebration here in Boulder. I didn't attend. Nice weather is a change for Colorado lately. I had a good run in the morning and I did my own little circuit after. I wasn't able to lift tonight though because I had to work and I have a final project due tomorrow. Had to make time for this to help keep me motivated!

I took the full dose of LX/LR today. Nothing really new. Still feeling good.
Sides: My face was hot this morning.

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
Day 8

Biked for about 30 minutes today. I'm going to bike to class and back later. I don't know exactly how far it is but it should be a good addition.

Lifting later. I will try and post the workout. Back/Bi's today.

Scale showed 199 today! I think i look better in the mirror also.
That means I'm down about 9 lbs from a little overa month ago and 3 lbs from starting this log.

I took camera phone pics when I started, but I'm going to wait until I'm done to post them. Hopefully I can get a hold of a better camera also.

How am I doing on this log?
Anything else you want to see?
Sorry I am so busy to post every day, I'm trying!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8

Biked for about 30 minutes today. I'm going to bike to class and back later. I don't know exactly how far it is but it should be a good addition.

Lifting later. I will try and post the workout. Back/Bi's today.

Scale showed 199 today! I think i look better in the mirror also.
That means I'm down about 9 lbs from a little overa month ago and 3 lbs from starting this log.

I took camera phone pics when I started, but I'm going to wait until I'm done to post them. Hopefully I can get a hold of a better camera also.

How am I doing on this log?
Anything else you want to see?
Sorry I am so busy to post every day, I'm trying!
Other than pictures, the log seems to be going great. Definitely keep it up.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So far its an enjoyable log. I'm glad you are making good progress!

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
Great!

I might post my diet tonight. Now I have to head to class.
I'll work on getting a better camera also.

Thanks!

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
Today's update:
The only thing I've noticed is that my heart rate is going up quicker and staying up longer.

Sorry guys! I had a lot to do last night. Anyways, here's my diet and workout from last night.

8 am Breakfast
Omelette and fruit:
4 eggs, (3 whites, 1 whole) extra large
1-2 cups of vegetables (usually peppers and spinach)
A little Sausage or ham
About 1 tsp olive oil
1 fruit (orange, apple, or banana)

12 am Mid Meal
Protein Shake:
1 scoop whey
1-2 cups of milk
1 tsp of peanut butter
1 fruit

3 pm Lunch
Sandwich (Tuna, Salmon or turkey)
1 can of tuna or salmon/ 6 slices turkey
2 slices of whole wheat bread
1 slice cheese
2 cups of steamed vegetables
1 tsp olive oil
1 tbsp mustard

6 pm Dinner
Chicken Breast
2 tsp of olive oil
1 tsp of balsamic vinegar
2 cups of vegetables

9 pm Snack
1 yogurt
1 Chewy Bar
1 fruit
Handful of nuts

I drink water with each meal and throughout the day.
I’m not always on schedule if school or work interferes.

30 minute bike ride to the gym
Back/Bi workout
Dumbbell Curl – 4 x 8 (35lbs, 40, 45, 45)
Lat Pull Down – 4 x 8 (110, 120, 130, 140)
Reverse Barbell Curl – 3 x 10 (50, 60, 70)
Seated Row – 4 x 8 (110, 120, 130, 130)
Lever Preacher Curl – 4 x 8 (50, 50, 60, 60)
Seated Rear Lateral Raise – 3 x 10 (90, 105, 120)
Abs

My biceps aren't very strong, but my endurance with them is good. I think it's from swimming.

Feel free to critique my diet/workout if you want.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
keep up the good work lookin forward to seein the results!

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
What should I do if I plan on drinking during this cut? Should I just take a day off of taking the supps? I am not even sure it will matter, especially by the time I start. Say around 10 PM

Finals are over by the end of next week and I'm sure I'll be tempted. Actually I am doing really well with not drinking... partially because I'm so busy. I planned on not drinking at all, but it may be well deserved. I feel like it tonight because I already had 2 finals this week, but I won't.

Keep in mind, this will probably be a one time thing for the next month at least.

Day 10 Update:
I'm excited to be finished with school for the year, but it's actually nice to keep this busy. School, working, lifting, cardio and sleep. I don't have much time to do anything else or to think about how hard school has been.

I think I can add in more lifting and cardio to make up for some of the time.

I can tell that not only am I losing fat, but I'm gaining endurance in everything from biking to lifting. All the exercise has paid off and the stack has definitely given me more energy, focus, and motivation to keep working hard.

Today I weighed in at 201, but that is probably because I had a late dinner because of work, I stayed up later to study for my test this morning, and I drank a lot of water last night and this morning.

Aside from the scale being up, I know the mirror view is better. I can tell my mid section and my chest are getting smaller finally! My abs and legs are a lot more firm also.

Side effects:
Nothing that's bad. I am used to the hot feeling now and I am working on controlling my heart rate.

Does anyone have advice for exercises to boost the size of my biceps? I feel like my biceps aren't very firm and are small. My triceps look a lot bigger and they are firmer. It just doesn't make sense. Maybe it's because I do push ups pretty often.

Sorry for the lengthy post, I had a lot more free time tonight and a lot on my mind!

Surefire

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
Actually, I had a bad weekend. I had one night, Friday, of a cheat food because that's when I usually have it. Mac + cheese + chicken. But then on Saturday night the gf was upset and stressed, so she decided to take me out to dinner to a burger place. I tried not to eat too much... still some sitting in the fridge that I might just throw out. So this morning I weighed 201, but that's what I weighed Friday.

I think its partially due to muscle gain. Especially in my legs and abs. But also due to diet.

Time to make a few changes.
I think I'm gonna drop the late night fruit. Move my 2nd fruit to lunch. Maybe take out a slice of bread and a total of a cup of veggies. This should be a few easy cals dropped.
Plus I've seen a lot about not eating carbs after early afternoon.

Does that sound like a good idea?

I'm only a little over a week and a half into it though.

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
Day 14
No idea what the deal was, but last night I couldn't sleep worth crap. I can usually sleep really well no matter what. I took the last dose of LX/LR at about 330 after class. I wouldn't think that should make a difference.

Other than that I'm doing fine.
The biggest thing I've learned so far for my body is that with my diet locked down, besides taking the first morning dose of everything on an empty stomach, I eat just before I take the next dose including LX/LR or at least within the first 5-10 minutes.
If you don't, you may have a hard time getting food down like I have.

I was back down to 200 today so I'm not worried... the lack of weight loss was due to the bad eating weekend.

I was going to post legs/shoulders workout today, but I decided not to lift because I am playing semi-finals and maybe finals in intramural vball tonight. I'll lift legs tomorrow.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got no sleep last night either and I am dying!

Oh well, I guess I'll get the gym done and call it an early night! The Reloaded that late in the day could have been what did it.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbdizzled for this cutizzle, get rippizzled for the summizzle, shedding weight is the bizzle surefireizzle.

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
I got no sleep last night either and I am dying!

Oh well, I guess I'll get the gym done and call it an early night! The Reloaded that late in the day could have been what did it.
Yeah, I wish I could get an early night... I have to study and vbally at 8 and maybe 9. Oh well.

Yeah the LR could have, but I took it that late 2 other days and didn't see the same problem. Oh well... I'm sure I'll sleep like a little baby tonight... I'm back on schedule!

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
197 today!!!
must have weighed myself at the perfect time. OR, the stack is kickin in great with that minor change in diet. Haha, maybe not the diet change just yet. Whatever it is I'm fine with it.

208 starting... probably higher a month or two before that
202 at start of stack
197 by day 15!!

Its all lookin good to me!
Firmer legs, abs, and chest!

I think that the weight gain a few days ago was a fluke/due to bad timing in checking the scale.

All I'm worrying about is the mirror view and the firmness like I said before and I'm happy with both.
Pics to come soon!

Btw, I did sleep great last night. I was exhausted after morning run, biking to class and volleyball.

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
Day 17

hovering around 197/198 the last two days.

I am definitely more in shape. I can tell while running/swimming/biking/lifting.

I'm psyched to be done with finals by next tuesday.
I probably won't update til Sunday. 2 finals on Sat...

Focus is still there and that's great for school and working out!

Btw, TURUGBY or for those who care, I'm not going to do a PH cycle this summer, or at least until late summer. Planned a Vegas trip and even if I started the cycle today, its only 8 weeks away. That would be like in the end of PCT, so I would probably be killin my liver with all the drinking/partying that will go down on top of whatever else I'll be taking.

Sound like a good idea? I wish I could though...

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
Two finals down! One to go!

Anyways, I've been busy studying, but still doing fine with the plan.

Any thoughts on what I said in the last post?

I also wanted to ask if anyone else swims for cardio?
I think its one of the greatest things you can do for cardio and I don't understand why more people don't do it. I guess they just can't swim...
I would rather swim then run, but Its a lot easier for me during school to just go out and run then it is to go to the pool.

I wouldn't think anyone would be interested in my swim workout... haha. I know I'm slacking on posting the lifting workouts, but I'll try especially now on since school is over tuesday!

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
Nice job so far...Did you take a before measurement of BF% btw? Also Its a good idea to hold off on the cycle if your gonna be partyin hard, If i were you tho Id still do it just make it a 4 week cycle and dont drink much after pct (2-3 beers, 2x a week) and hammer the liv support hard throughout PCT. Otherwise defn wait on it

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
BF%... I had a caliper before I started this and by the time I found it i realized it was broken... cheap plastic caliper. I was hoping that would go unnoticed because I planned on taking it. Maybe someone could guess based on the pictures. I'll try and get it taken in a few weeks when I get back to the old gym. Right now I go to the school gym.

As for the cycle... It sucks. I think I'm going to do an hdrol cycle and most people think a 5 week cycle is best. Plus the 2 week cycle support preload, that's 7 weeks from now. So it would only actually be 1 week into PCT on the trip.
I wanna do it so bad starting early summer, but I'll wait til after the trip. I haven't actually booked the trip yet, but that's the only time I can go based on work until early August. Lets just say I wouldn't be all that upset if I had to wait til then. haha.

Thanks TU. I gotta get back to studying for that last test.

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
Actually, now there's a good chance I will go late July... giving me plenty of time for the cycle!

I have everything but the hdrol.
I'll post up my plan in another section.

I kinda feel like preloading the Cycle Support now, I already have it.

Or

Should I wait til I'm done with the dcp/lr/lx?

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
Today I got up extra early, ran, lifted, showered, and have already been studying for my last final.

Lifted chest/tri today
Flat Bench: 16x135 + 3x8 165/175/185
went light because I didn't have a spot.
Skull crushers: 4x8 50/60/70/70
Pec deck: 4x8 110/120/130/130 to fail, got 14
Pushdowns: 4x8 40/50/60/70
Incline Dumbell Flys: 4x8 35/40/45/45
Kickbacks: 4x8 25/30/30/30 to fail, got 11
I was pretty tired at this point, but I did abs.

I've also been doing a lot of pushups/pullups lately.
Is it ok to be doing these almost every day? I usually do a couple sets of 10 each randomly throughout the day.

Also, my joints are popping like mad... I don't know if they are dry or whatever, but it is pretty unusual. I am taking a target brand glucosamine chondroitin. Should I take something else? Fish oil? Or is this just something normal?

I'm sure TU has an answer for my question from the last post but if anyone else wants to answer also, that's cool. I will be booking my trip before I decide, but I planned on booking it this week.

Oh, and I weighed 197 this morning after a big glass of water and the supps!

Thanks,
Surefire

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would add in fish oil and maybe cissus for your joints. The LX may be drying you out a bit.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
start preloading the CS now as most cycle support supps take a few weeks to fully kick in. Thats great that you can do the cycle now! For your joints I would look into cissus and celadrin. Celadrin does wonders to lubricate my joints

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
Woo hoo! Done with tests/school!

Alright, thanks I'll look into those. Is that celadrin by now?

I think i'll just run to the grocery store and get some fish oil...
I just ordered 5lbs atw blend and 2 bottles of hdrol on nutra so I can try to order cissus or celadrin with that if I work fast.
What are some good brands of cissus/fish oil?

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
Oh and how much should I dose the fish oil?

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
Fish oil on its own is helping a lot! thanks. I'll still look into getting cissus or celadrin.

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
Today's update:
Well, I'm just about out of everything. By next week, DCP will be gone.

Here's the deal, I have plenty of pictures on my cell phone, but my screen went out. Fortunately I sent a few to my email before this happened. Verizon assured me I can still get the pictures. So, I'll post the pictures I have.
I have some from the beginning and some from about 5 days ago.
I will post the ones that go together that I have.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today's update:
Well, I'm just about out of everything. By next week, DCP will be gone.

Here's the deal, I have plenty of pictures on my cell phone, but my screen went out. Fortunately I sent a few to my email before this happened. Verizon assured me I can still get the pictures. So, I'll post the pictures I have.
I have some from the beginning and some from about 5 days ago.
I will post the ones that go together that I have.
Until then, how happy are you?

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
I am flexing abs in all pics.
New front picture is from 5 days ago.
New side picture is from 2 weeks ago... sorry for that.
I will post final pictures soon, but I think you can see a definite improvement in chest and core area.

Attachments

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
Until then, how happy are you?
I'm extremely happy! Its a great feeling. Basically what took me all summer last year, only took me a month. I can tell you that I think I look even better now compared to those pictures. I need a damn real camera. Or at least a new phone. Now on to the muscle building!!

I'll probably just keep updating this throughout the summer with pictures of how my diet/exercise is going.

Would it be helpful to add DCP in with my hdrol cycle?
Edit: nvm, answered my question quickly with a little searching. Looks like it would be a good addition.

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
Also Its a good idea to hold off on the cycle if your gonna be partyin hard, If i were you tho Id still do it just make it a 4 week cycle and dont drink much after pct (2-3 beers, 2x a week) and hammer the liv support hard throughout PCT. Otherwise defn wait on it
Did you mean don't drink much until after pct, or don't drink much after pct? Vegas won't be until about 7 or 8 weeks after the cycle is over, so the very last week, or the week after my pct.

SureFire26

SureFire26

Awards
Happy Mother's day!
I am going out to eat for it tonight so diet today will be off.
Finally got new swimming stuff so I'll be doing a lot more swimming for cardio. I'm just not the biggest fan of running but I've been doing it a lot.
Playing tennis a lot more also. Its just a hobby, I'm not too good. But last time I played I had a lot of quick sprints. Very tiring!

For today,
Swimming, back/bi, run if it stops raining.