- 04-16-2009, 11:23 PM
- 04-17-2009, 12:01 AM
04-17-2009, 12:10 AM
04-17-2009, 05:19 AM
The electric one's are a waste of time. I have a set of Tanita scales and my bf% can change by 2% if I drink a litre of water.
Accu-measure calipers are supposed to be accurate to about 1% and they're pretty cheap as well. It would be to get a set of these rather than spending $50 on electric scales.
04-17-2009, 01:09 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DerickVonD in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 10-22-2012, 10:17 PM
- By Jay Mc in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 04-17-2003, 08:16 PM
- By Matthew D in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 04-07-2003, 11:25 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2003, 07:33 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2003, 05:32 PM