- 04-16-2009, 11:23 PM
- 04-17-2009, 12:01 AM
04-17-2009, 12:10 AM
04-17-2009, 05:19 AM
The electric one's are a waste of time. I have a set of Tanita scales and my bf% can change by 2% if I drink a litre of water.
Accu-measure calipers are supposed to be accurate to about 1% and they're pretty cheap as well. It would be to get a set of these rather than spending $50 on electric scales.
04-17-2009, 01:09 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By CrazyChemist in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2009, 02:02 PM
- By Bodybuilder20 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 01-09-2009, 01:08 AM
- By badmofaux in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2005, 11:40 PM
- By redfrick in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-19-2005, 06:39 PM
- By belbs75 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-27-2003, 01:38 PM