- 04-16-2009, 04:05 PM
Just need some ideas to break through.
I was 6'1 238lbs. Currently 6'1" 214 but i just cant get below 214. Body fat is still fairly high around 19%.
I have been loosing it fairly fast. the last plateau was at 221 about 2 weeks ago. just looking for some ideas to help break through. I have been at 214 for the last 4 days and its pissing me off. I want to get to 205 by Memorial weekend. trust me my diet is great maybe a little low in calories, mait. is 2300 and I'm around 1500.
Oh the only supplements I'm taking are MV, and Whey Protein and mono creatine.
Thanks in advance.
- 04-16-2009, 04:07 PM
Too big of a kcal deficit. Increase them to around 2000 for around 2 weeks and re-assess.M.Ed. Ex Phys
04-16-2009, 04:38 PM
04-16-2009, 04:40 PM
04-16-2009, 04:42 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By slava in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-04-2005, 10:51 PM
- By Archoplites in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-30-2004, 08:37 PM
- By Izzman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-19-2004, 09:04 PM
- By DieTrying in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 01-09-2004, 02:58 AM
- By The Answer in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-28-2003, 07:10 PM