- 04-16-2009, 09:35 AM
- 04-16-2009, 09:43 AM
Almonds are considered to have the best "nutritional" profile of all nuts.
Walnuts are also pretty damn good.
Due to their protein and fibre content they are also damn filling.
04-16-2009, 02:37 PM
04-16-2009, 02:58 PM
04-16-2009, 03:22 PM
04-16-2009, 03:28 PM
04-16-2009, 04:23 PM
04-16-2009, 04:29 PM
since we are talking about fats. What's better Natural Peanut butter or just eating plain peanuts. unsalted of course
04-16-2009, 04:31 PM
04-16-2009, 04:33 PM
04-17-2009, 10:00 AM
this is dumb, but does coconut oil taste like coconuts? lol
Thomp-i'd say nothing beats natural nutrients BUT there some PB's with fish ad flax seed oil in them so...its arguable, personally I love Naturally More PB, I eat a jar a week :/
04-17-2009, 10:08 AM
Unrefined coconut oil has a mild coconut taste; refined (bleached and deodorized ) is as you can guess, tasteless and has had many of the nutritional benefits removed.
Also I ran out of Natty PB and have been eating my way thru some peanuts I got; I forgot how nice the crunch was
04-17-2009, 10:11 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Whacked in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 12-01-2012, 08:03 AM
- By TheNinja in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 13Last Post: 04-10-2009, 11:06 PM
- By Sandcruiser in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2006, 02:37 AM
- By John Smeton in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 06-18-2005, 06:14 PM
- By John Smeton in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2004, 12:10 AM