Clenbuterol interaction with Zyrtec. Advice

Klimentiy

Awards
I will be starting the following protocol fro Clen:

20/40/60/80/100mcg running 100mcg day 5 through 17, then on day 18, tapering OFF with 80/60/40/20.

If i decide to extend it to another week, for a total of 3 weeks at 100mcg. I will be taking 50-100mg of Benadryl before going to bed.

Clen half dose in morning, half at 12pm.

Now the question: since Benadryl is used to clear receptors on week three, would taking Zyrtec (Cetirizine 10mg daily) affect how my body responds to Clen? I am taking Zyrtec for seasonal allergies. Also, I use NasalCrom (cromolyn sodium nasal spray at about 40mg daily). Both of these are OTC popular allergy meds. Isn't Zyrtec anti-histamine as well?

EDIT: Benadryl is used to clean receptors, but Zyrtec is anti-histamine as well. So the question was how Zyrtec will affect the way my body responds to clenbuterol? Will it essentially do the same thing as Benadryl, which will eliminate the need to use it on the 3rd week, or will it work in a different way?

The reason for tapering was to avoid a hard crash. And I am not going to go over 100mcgs due to the stress it puts on the heart. And, yes, I will be supplementing with Taurine. I hope I am not sounding rude, just asking a specific question.

japiranio

Awards
i mix the clen i got with naplam and i take zyrtec every night. i had no problems

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
EDIT: Benadryl is used to clean receptors, but Zyrtec is anti-histamine as well. So the question was how Zyrtec will affect the way my body responds to clenbuterol? Will it essentially do the same thing as Benadryl, which will eliminate the need to use it on the 3rd week, or will it work in a different way?
Can you link me where you found that benadryl "clears the receptors"? I'm just not understanding the thought process behind this and would like more information. I could understand taking benadryl at night to facilitate sleep since clen has such a long half-life, but the cleansing receptor thing I'm not familiar with.