Clen vs ECA

S

SilverRock

Awards
I've got some old school ephedra pills, 25mg a pop of ephedra with 300mg of caffeine, well at least that's what the label says. Should I stick with a ECA stack or try out Clen? I've been using ephedra for as long as I can remember and tolerate it like drinking a mountain dew. I've got about 15 lbs to drop. Any suggestions?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Well you cant even really compare the two... the sides of clen are much more harsh than eca as well as the half life of clen is like 4 times eca

id stick with the eca, just cause you dont feel it doesnt mean its not working... take 3 doses a day

Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

Awards
Clen is a weird drug. I compare ECA and clen to the tortoise and the hare. Clen is the tortoise and ECA the hare. ECA hits hard and fast but the fat burning effects are short lived without multiple doses, clen on the other hand works day and night to a lesser degree. I had great results with clen but don't think i can handle it anymore. I dont deal well with stims at this point in my life. I am slightly concerned that clen could damage the heart in some way also, i havent experienced it(that I know of) but i wonder sometimes. Of course ECA isnt exactly candy, it can be dangerous as well. Make your decision wisely, neither of these will work a miracle and the same results could be garnered by taking a week or two longer on the diet without stims.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I just ran Clen, so damn shakey I couldn't even take a clear picture with the camera on my phone, wicked ****! Worked well though.

Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

Awards
It also makes you very sleepy and tired. For the first day or two you are wired, then your brain compensates for the constant stimulation and releases serotonin to bring you back to homeostasis. This causes you to be groggy. I describe the feeling as your mind being groggy and tired, but your body sped up and shakey. I used to sleep a lot on clen and had some CRAZY dreams. Very vivid and most of the time nightmares.

I also believe clen to be slightly anabolic, or in the very least anti-catabolic. It is a good drug if it can be tolerated and the individual doesnt overdose.

B

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
With clen, are the sides as bad if applied transdermally with napalm or something of that sort?

S

SilverRock

Awards
It also makes you very sleepy and tired. For the first day or two you are wired, then your brain compensates for the constant stimulation and releases serotonin to bring you back to homeostasis. This causes you to be groggy. I describe the feeling as your mind being groggy and tired, but your body sped up and shakey. I used to sleep a lot on clen and had some CRAZY dreams. Very vivid and most of the time nightmares.

I also believe clen to be slightly anabolic, or in the very least anti-catabolic. It is a good drug if it can be tolerated and the individual doesnt overdose.
I get tired from my ECA stack after a while too. Thought I was going crazy, it just didn't make sense that I take 25 mg of ephedra and 200 mg caffeine and get tired. I think I'm going to stick with my ECA stack, I don't want to gamble on a research chem site to get my Clen.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Clen is NO joke...but I am interested in using it lol, going to do a ECY stack this summer :)

U

UKStrength

Clen is NO joke...but I am interested in using it lol, going to do a ECY stack this summer :)
On ECY at the moment mate, it's like bonking an ex - same old thing, but does the job nicely ;)

Can't wait to hit the clen though, I've got a really good tolerance for stimulants so I think I'd love it.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
On ECY at the moment mate, it's like bonking an ex - same old thing, but does the job nicely ;)

Can't wait to hit the clen though, I've got a really good tolerance for stimulants so I think I'd love it.
Oh it is one stim that will break your tolerance..

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
lol. Im just trying to figure out how the timing the dosing for everything

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I dose in the a.m. Start at 40mcg, ramp up ED 20mcg in the a.m. until you get the jitters, and or slight muscle cramping, which I never had. Just shakey as hell.:aargh:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I dose in the a.m. Start at 40mcg, ramp up ED 20mcg in the a.m. until you get the jitters, and or slight muscle cramping, which I never had. Just shakey as hell.:aargh:
is this pointed towards me? or in general? can u take some potassium for the cramping?

P

point312

Awards
I like the eca at 25/200/325 x 2 aday for normal function and training....
i use the clen when im super hydrating for a weight cut at 125 mcg per day..the clen makes my head hurt so bad even with taurine i still cramp a bit im not sure why it does this to me now...they are both good but tweaking your diet is a better fix imo

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
is this pointed towards me? or in general? can u take some potassium for the cramping?
To you brotha. That's how most run it, start a 40 bump up 20 ED. I found my sweet spot around 110mcg. Cycle it two weeks on two off. Some will say ramp back down when coming off, I don't. Many don't, I find it a waist of Clen. Potassium and Taurine for cramping.

S

SilverRock

Awards
Looks like I'm going with Albuterol. What do I need to take with it? I noticed that T3 and Keto are always tossed around with Clen, should I be getting some of that for Albuterol too?

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I'm going with Albuterol. What do I need to take with it? I noticed that T3 and Keto are always tossed around with Clen, should I be getting some of that for Albuterol too?
Can't help you with the albuterol.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, but I meant the dosages and timing for a ECY stack, im not going to touch Clen for a while

U

UKStrength

You shouldn't really go above 100mg Ephedrine a day, so it's best to start out with smaller dosages and work your way up.

Your Ephedrine tablets' dosages are will determine how often to administer it during the day.

For instance, my tablets are 25mg each, therefore I'd take a maximum of 4 tablets a day.

With each Ephedrine tablet you should dose your caffeine in a 1:10 ratio. So for a 25mg tablet 200mg of caffeine is enough.

The max dosages for Yohimbine HCL/day are 0.2mg/kg bodyweight, so for you (100kg) that would be a max dosage of 20mg per day. Just divide this number by the doses of ephedrine and caffeine for the day.

I'd space out all the dosages by 3-4 hours (ephedrine has a half-life of 3-6 hours) and take your last dose by 4-5pm (depending on when you go to bed).

Example day (3 doses).

Ephedrine - 25/25/25

Caffeine - 200/200/200

Yohimbine - 5/5/5

Enjoy the fat loss ;)

Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

Awards
Yeah, taurine for cramping is good with clen. It depletes your taurine levels. I personally always started at 20mcg the first two days then slowly went up to 100mcg. Better to take too little than too much. Also the spiropent clen i used to get never caused headaches for me but the liquid stuff makes my head feel like its about to explode.

Albuterol is close to the same as clen, but its half life is much, much shorter. Ive never taken it but it kind of defeats the purpose of clen which works for you 24/7 for two weeks. Not saying its useless but ECA is probably more effective IMO.

DMAC10

DMAC10

Awards
Sorry to hijack,
but its the clen syrup that everyone is mixing with the Napalm???????

Trying to find it on the web, need to hit that last bit of belly fat, right on my belly button.

Any Tips for Mixing % once I find the stuff!!!

Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

Awards
Sorry to hijack,
but its the clen syrup that everyone is mixing with the Napalm???????

Trying to find it on the web, need to hit that last bit of belly fat, right on my belly button.

Any Tips for Mixing % once I find the stuff!!!

Go to the avant section of the forum. There is a thread about it.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't really go above 100mg Ephedrine a day, so it's best to start out with smaller dosages and work your way up.

Your Ephedrine tablets' dosages are will determine how often to administer it during the day.

For instance, my tablets are 25mg each, therefore I'd take a maximum of 4 tablets a day.

With each Ephedrine tablet you should dose your caffeine in a 1:10 ratio. So for a 25mg tablet 200mg of caffeine is enough.

The max dosages for Yohimbine HCL/day are 0.2mg/kg bodyweight, so for you (100kg) that would be a max dosage of 20mg per day. Just divide this number by the doses of ephedrine and caffeine for the day.

I'd space out all the dosages by 3-4 hours (ephedrine has a half-life of 3-6 hours) and take your last dose by 4-5pm (depending on when you go to bed).

Example day (3 doses).

Ephedrine - 25/25/25

Caffeine - 200/200/200

Yohimbine - 5/5/5

Enjoy the fat loss ;)
:006::thanks:

DMAC10

DMAC10

Awards
Alright now, I know its not that difficult to find, but all I can find are tablets.

So do you just crush them and mix with the Napalm??

Now trying to be a dumb A** hear, just seem to be haveing more trouble than I should.

May have to just go with straight Napalm and the Lipo U, rotateing every 10days.

Thanks for all the help.

Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

Awards
Alright now, I know its not that difficult to find, but all I can find are tablets.

So do you just crush them and mix with the Napalm??

Now trying to be a dumb A** hear, just seem to be haveing more trouble than I should.

May have to just go with straight Napalm and the Lipo U, rotateing every 10days.

Thanks for all the help.
There are different sections at the main page of the forum. One is Training, this one is weight loss, now scroll down to where each supplement company has their own forum section. Go to the Avant section. There you will find a thread that talks about napalm and clen. Its called "Adding clen to napalm, anyone clen do it!" or something like that. Read that thread.

To answer your question though, no you cant crush tabs and add them because of the fillers.

DMAC10

DMAC10

Awards
There are different sections at the main page of the forum. One is Training, this one is weight loss, now scroll down to where each supplement company has their own forum section. Go to the Avant section. There you will find a thread that talks about napalm and clen. Its called "Adding clen to napalm, anyone clen do it!" or something like that. Read that thread.

To answer your question though, no you cant crush tabs and add them because of the fillers.

Thanks Doc

read the entire thread, a lot of good info. Definantly will be benifitial, once I find me some liquid clen.????????????