No tuna!!! mmmm Cottage cheese

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
Ive read many posts of how people cant stand cottage cheese.. but will eat 8 cans of tuna a day.. personally tuna is the grossiest thing Ive ever tried.. I dunno personally I think cottage cheese tastes just fine.. but i guess some people do like the taste of raw oyster and such.. not really a question here just was wondering if anyone felt the same as me about tuna...

Sean

Awards
I HATE TUNA!!! :D
Cottage cheese, meanwhile, is okay. I guess you found what you were looking for. :)

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Try this.........StarKist Tuna Fillet. In olive oil if you want efa's and in water if watching calories. It is great...best tasting I've found!

bigbadboss101

Awards
I have some Clover Leaf tuna. It's made in Canada, and it's in a smaller pull-open can. They have flavor like sun dried tomato, Lemon pepper, and garlic. Taste more interesting than plain tuna.

We also got 5 lbs of salmon the other day and we ate that with wasabi. Yum!! Cheese I like too.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Ive read many posts of how people cant stand cottage cheese.. but will eat 8 cans of tuna a day.. personally tuna is the grossiest thing Ive ever tried.. I dunno personally I think cottage cheese tastes just fine.. but i guess some people do like the taste of raw oyster and such.. not really a question here just was wondering if anyone felt the same as me about tuna...

I, my friend, am the opposite of you. I can't stand cottage cheese unless I add a scoop of protein powder or some flavored yogurt...and I LOVE tuna...plain, mixed with mayo/mustard, ar any other way.

but if I need to I will EAT ANYTHING! :D

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
its interesting how differnt peoples taste buds are.. humans are just so strange

Big Joe

Awards
hey

If you don't mind me asking, where did you find that tuna fillet dg806, and how much does it cost? Ditto for the Clover leaf tuna, big bad boss.

LIA

bigbadboss101

Awards
I get the Clover Leaf tuna at Walmart. I am in Canada but ya never know. It's a small can of 85g. Each can has 97 Calories, 16g of protein, 1.4g of carb. The stuff is tasty, and it's in a pull-open can. I pay $1 Cdn for a can.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
possibly the greatest buy in my life was when a local store had 5 cans of tuna for a buck. (limit 5 per purchace) I blalently went there like 20 times in a span of the week. I stocked up for the winter man.....ha

shady

Awards
i like both of them , but i can't eat tuna plain it will make me hurl .

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i like both of them , but i can't eat tuna plain it will make me hurl .
im working my way up to plain tuna. (ha) started with your standard f.f mayo mustard relish....worked my way to just one of the three already mentioned, and now, all i have my tuna cans with are a hand full of peanuts (ya.....peanuts)

deaconbill

Awards
Thanks for the jerky recipe Ralph; I love jerky and will try it out.  Cottage cheese is my choice over tuna any day.  My mid morn meal is always 1 cup lowfat cottage cheese and a fatfree yogurt; tastes good and complete nutrition.