What are some effective weight loss pills?

dealrocker

Awards
Hi All,
I've been trying to lose weight recently and just think about weight loss pills. I know very well that weight loss pills are not the healthiest way. I would like to know if anyone has had any experience with any weight loss pills that they felt worked well for them please pass on.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
USPlabs PowerFULL stacked(combined)with USPlabs Recreate. I used these and with a proper diet along with cardio 4 days a week i lost 10 pounds in one month. I have also tried Leviathan Reloaded which did work pretty well i must say. If i had the money though i would go for powerfull/recreate.

LIGHT

stfdkd37

Awards
def recreate i haven't done that stack light is talking about but i just got back in they gym myself when i realized i was pushing damn near 300lbs i carry it pretty well because i used to be semi buff lol but i got back in the gym on monday weighed myself last night and i was down 3 lbs so recreate is def working for me i also tried reduction pretty food weight loss....

i also think it's because i was burning 2000 calories a night also

dirty321

Awards
I think just the regular old stalwart ECA stack works the best if you ask me.

gwulbrecht72

Awards
Recreate and OEP are both very effective products...but know that you aren't going to lose weight without first cleaning up your diet and getting your workouts on point. Thermogenic products (in my experience) seem to be most effective when you're down to the end of a diet and trying to get that last couple of pounds off...so first work on your diet, then maybe try one of these out.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
OEP and Alpha T2... its INSANE.

I was running an ECA stack, with decent results, then switched over to Oxy Elite PRo and AlphaT2 stacked 2 each 2 times ed ad it was like night and day!

The fat just MELTED OFF.

Given my diet was already strict and in place. my workout was a 4 day split and I worked a physical job that had me on my feet and usually jogging for 12 hours ed.... but the difference was apparent when I added the above mentioned stack, I could only think the case would be the same for anyone else whos variables are constant and this was the only thing changed.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Recreate and OEP are both very effective products...but know that you aren't going to lose weight without first cleaning up your diet and getting your workouts on point. Thermogenic products (in my experience) seem to be most effective when you're down to the end of a diet and trying to get that last couple of pounds off...so first work on your diet, then maybe try one of these out.
this is very true... but at the same time these kinds of supps mentioned so far, especially the stack I just mentioned, are much more then thermogenic supplements.

They will take your metabolism to a whole different level and increase you natural thyroid production considerably.

the greatest thing is there is no rebound after ceasing the stack and the ONLY thing i would think about doing after this stack is picking up some caffeine pills to wean yourself off the stimulants so you dont get any withdrawl headaches.

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Proper diet-a-drol. I know you don't want to hear it, but proper nutrition and heavy lifting will yield FAR GREATER results than the strongest diet pills. I switched to lean gains a week ago and am down 2 lbs of fat (I don't carry a lot of extra fat these days in the first place) and stronger than ever.

dirty321

Awards
If diet and exercise are more effective then diet pills (Which I don't doubt), wouldn't diet,exercise and diet pills be even more effective? Most diet pills just give you energy,suppress appetite and increase BMR so by doing those 3 things then that would only increase the effectiveness of your workouts and synergisticly improve the weight-loss from both the diet and the exercise. Is this a correct assumption or am I missing something?

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
If diet and exercise are more effective then diet pills (Which I don't doubt), wouldn't diet,exercise and diet pills be even more effective? Most diet pills just give you energy,suppress appetite and increase BMR so by doing those 3 things then that would only increase the effectiveness of your workouts and synergisticly improve the weight-loss from both the diet and the exercise. Is this a correct assumption or am I missing something?
This is true, and I was thinking of this very thing while I wrote my reply. Here's the problem with that mentality as I see it though: You come to rely on diet supplements as a crutch instead of creating effective dietary habits. Believe me, I've used my share of diet supplements over the years and they all come with plusses and minuses. I eventually just got tired of my weight yo-yoing back and forth and decided to find a more permanent dietary solution.