Adding a fat burner during PCT?

PaisteDriver

PaisteDriver

Awards
I have been looking around for an answer for a few days and have not come to find one. I am currently on a cycle of epistane and will be for two more weeks. I have my PCT planned as nolva at 40/40/20/20 and 6oxo. I did a decent bulk this winter and now am working on losing the fat. I am 6'2" and I have already cut from 200 lbs at 14% to my current weight of 187lbs at 12% BF on diet and cardio alone.

So back to my original question. Would it be alright for me to add Leviathan Reloaded and Lean Xtreme to my PCT or should I wait till after PCT.

Any suggestions or opinions would be helpful. I would like to stay away from heavy stimulant based fat loss aids, which includes EC stack.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So your most recent PH cycle was a cut?

Its perfectly fine to run it, especially LX due to its cortisol reduction qualities.

But i wouldnt recommend cutting kcals during PCT when your hormones are adjusting to not having the synthetic support they have become accustomsed to.

PaisteDriver

PaisteDriver

Awards
Sorry I worded that badly. I cut before my cycle. I went from keto diet to a carb cycling (low, low, high) diet for my current cycle. My low days are the same as my keto days were.

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The BIGGEST mistake anyone can do is adding a fat burner/cardio during pct.You MUST continue to eat BIG during pct if you expect to keep your gains.They'll be plenty of time to cut...LATER.I'm speaking from experience,and have talked to MANY who will concur.It's a given.TRUST that!

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
The BIGGEST mistake anyone can do is adding a fat burner/cardio during pct.You MUST continue to eat BIG during pct if you expect to keep your gains.They'll be plenty of time to cut...LATER.I'm speaking from experience,and have talked to MANY who will concur.It's a given.TRUST that!
Ill agree with that. I just got off a cycle about 3 weeks ago. I work on a boat and its starting to pick up and I had a little to much fat and just want to get it gone. I have lost a decent amount of my gains. My arms really haven't gotten to much smaller but my chest has shrunk noticeably. Ive kept most of the gains but I would recommend eating plenty and keeping what you have. Makes me want to cry when i look in the mirror sometimes but when I get the flat stomach back I'm sure ill get over it.