Diet plan that worked GREAT for 2 friends but...?

bigmomma3

Awards
hey... janet here.. I'm 5'8 about 220 lbs.. and ive been trying real hard to lose weight now for almost 8 months... i just had a baby girl a little over a year ago.. and during my pregnancy i gained a tonnnn of weight and much of it stuck with me after she was born, and since then the hubby has been bothering me non stop about my new weight problem... so after a few months of that, it really started getting to me so i decided to try and do something about it... ive tried almost every diet plan out there... south beach, atkins, slimfast, weight watchers, etc... and nothing so far has really worked well for me.... But ive recently come across this diet that a couple of my girlfriends put me onto that said worked amazing for them like nothing else has.... so i checked it out, it looks really good and they have a full money back guarentee.. and im thinking about signing up for it.. but i first wanted to get some 3rd or 4th opinions on it... their website is.. fatloss.pcti-system.com .. and out of all the reviews ive read for it which were almost all positive, there was only one out there I could find that actually explained a little what their whole program entails and didnt sound like it was trying to sell me something... which is at.. frankswerdlow.wordpress.com .. Has anyone ever tried this program?? Any advice comments opinions or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.. thanks!!

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey... janet here.. I'm 5'8 about 220 lbs.. and ive been trying real hard to lose weight now for almost 8 months... i just had a baby girl a little over a year ago..

Congratulations first off! Let me start by saying if you can have a baby and take care of it, then losing weight with the right tools specific to you will be easy.

and during my pregnancy i gained a tonnnn of weight and much of it stuck with me after she was born, and since then the hubby has been bothering me non stop about my new weight problem...

Problem one, the first motivational paradigm you have mentioned stems from negativity, sue your doing this to feel better about yourself, but consciously or otherwise your main reason is to please your husband, this could stem from a fear of being unattractive to him and him possibly leaving etc but trust me this is the last thing you need.

so after a few months of that, it really started getting to me so i decided to try and do something about it...

Excellent, but lets get this straight you were eventually forced in to action after a few months of what sounds like psychological bullying to me

ive tried almost every diet plan out there... south beach, atkins, slimfast, weight watchers, etc... and nothing so far has really worked well for me....

Im going to be blunt with you here, they work. What really happened is you didnt stick to them 100% (only you know this honestly)

But ive recently come across this diet that a couple of my girlfriends put me onto that said worked amazing for them like nothing else has.... so i checked it out, it looks really good and they have a full money back guarentee.. and im thinking about signing up for it.. but i first wanted to get some 3rd or 4th opinions on it... their website is.. fatloss.pcti-system.com .. and out of all the reviews ive read for it which were almost all positive, there was only one out there I could find that actually explained a little what their whole program entails and didnt sound like it was trying to sell me something... which is at.. frankswerdlow.wordpress.com .. Has anyone ever tried this program?? Any advice comments opinions or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.. thanks!!

As for the programme i stopped reading before i got to the end of the first page, the parts that tell you low carb, low fat etc diets do not work.

The reason i stopped reading, is that i work in marketing and advertising, that website and the copy is written by a marketing person trying to sell something on the basis of clever words, writing styles and images at key entry points when in fact they are selling you a rather generic diet.

In short, all diets boil down to the same thing, calories in are less than calories out i.e. your body uses more energy than you provide.

I cant tell you whats right and wrong for you, but dieting is not the answer.

The answer is wanting this for you, and building this 'want' up to a magnitude that is far greater than your need for junk food.

Our minds and attitudes cause obesity not our bodies.