Need advice

gtr2555

Awards
Three years ago I was ~250lb at around 25% bf. Since then I've been on a journey to obtain the perfect body. I've had decent progress, and the way I look now is incomparable to the way I was at that point in my life. I've been fat since early childhood and to top it all of I had a bad case of pubertal gyno which I had removed by surgery.
The first 2 years of my journey consisted of cardio and crash dieting, low/no carb dieting to be specific +ECA stack, which was successful to a point. But I was left looking skinny fat with no muscle definition in sight and strength at an all time low. For the past year I've been going to the gym three times a week religiously, sticking almost exclusively to the bill starr 5x5 program with consistent increases in strength.
My 3 big lifts are as follows:
Bench: 230x5
Squats: 325x5
Deads:340x5

Much of my body remains flabby and I am willing to go to extremes to get rid of this at this point.
I'm now at the end of my first cycle(Havoc) which I hoped would yield good results if I kept my calories at maintenance and indeed I am seeing slight definition in my lower abs for the first time in my life, but overall I've lost maybe 1-2% bf at most(and gained 4lbs) which leaves me far from my ideal body.

I'm thinking I should try NAPALM but will I see any results?
What bf would you say I'm at right now?
What are your suggestions?(and please only those who know what they are talking about and not just repeating what they've read on the forums)

This is me:
img14.imageshack.us/img14/6466/bodytlk.jpg

snyper2k2

Awards
Im 250. I know i know....But You will DEF see some improvement with a bottle of napalm.