4 Weeks of Hell AKA V-diet Fun! Big Jim's Velocity Diet Log

jimmbow

jimmbow

Awards
Welp I figured I'd go ahead and make a log of this for people who are bored, or thinking of doing it themselves, and because I’m bored. I was gonna throw this in the "Workout Logs" area but it’s a lot more weight loss than workout.

Anyway, after failing the V-diet miserably at the beginning of the year, I'm back for a vengeance baby!!! Also the fact I put on A LOT of belly fat in last few months due to immense amounts of stress I've had has pissed me the f*ck off!

So I'm running this guy just in time for the summer :wink1:

Anyway, it'll begin on April 13th(the day after my 21st birthday :beerchug:, and Easter WTF? )

I've decided to go the moderately stupid but safe route and just order everything from T-Nation to make sure I get the perfect amounts of what the diet calls for.

I’ll update with measurements and pics within the next week….wish me luck!

Edit:
4/12/09

Measurements and stuff:
Belly: 47''(**** I really ley myself go :( )
Weight: 280

Before Pics:
Will post when I can.....

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck man. Its tough, hopefully you dont have a real active job. I tried it but I became so lethargic/dizzy that I couldn't concentrate. And with me flying 3 times a week that just didnt work.

jimmbow

jimmbow

Awards
thanks guys ;)

Yeah currently I work in a call center, I used to work at Costco doing 4am stock, haha I'd die....

jimmbow

jimmbow

Awards
well I'm 3 days in, and cant wait for Friday so I can have a solid meal!!!

on a plus I lost 1'' off my waste waist already :)

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive run this twice, strict and not so strict.

Both gave results in their own ways.

I remember my first HSM, it wasent anything special but damn it tasted gooood.