my fatloss miracle: ATW Shakes + Slim Xtreme/Lean FX

K

kelly92970

Awards
These forums have changed my life in a matter of weeks. I actually found this place accidently while searching Yahoo for "thick protein shakes". I was sick of settling for thin, water consistency of ON's whey, even though it tastes pretty good. Anyway, one of the links on my search results brought me to the All The Whey Company Forum

After reading a million amazing reviews about All They Whey protein, I really had no choice but to try it. Went with Lean N Fit for the added fiber & vitamin/minerals. Best MRP shakes ever! Whey search officially over...

The other 2 products I also discovered after reading about them on here. I read a post on here called "Lean Extreme Vs Lean FX". Everyone was saying either one would do. I got a little OCD & started reading everything - I have trouble making decisions. That's when one of the members mentioned Slim Extreme (SX) - many suggested stacking it with Lean FX since both are made from the same company. So I went with it and after taking 1 capsule of each twice a day - & drinking the Lean N Fit shakes - the fat is just melting off. My workouts are the same but I do feel more energetic & powerful during interval training. I even feel stronger during weight training and am really motivated to push harder. Maybe its the mood elevating part - my self-esteem is definitely up.

The Biggest and most welcoming difference is my lack of appetite and not feeling stressed. I actually have to force myself to eat sometimes - even when I'm bored. First time I have ever taken a supplement that actually lived up to all its claims. I tried to increase the dosage of the SX to 2 caps in the morning and my stomache was sick all day. Guess my stomach can only handle 1 at a time. Everyone's tolerance is different.

I am a former ECA stack user and have always sworn by it. BUT with results like this I feel SX/Lean FX stack is BETTER because it does more and does it effectively. I have tried everything over the years. I recently tried Lipo-6 and then Hot Rox. Nothing great to report so I tried Atro-phen and found it worthless and no matter how much water I drank, the taste of the pills came up on me all day. Disgusting, really & no results to speak of.

Anyway, thought I'd share as I'm someone who had just about given up on supplements and is now losing fat without all the struggles. It's only been 2 weeks on the SX/Lean FX stack and my results seem insane. I've drinking the shakes now for about a month - 2 a day.

I have a scale phobia so I don't know how much I've lost (wish I had weighed myself) - guess I'm skeptical by nature. My clothes, though, are hanging on me and I'd rather measure my success by how I feel rather than a number.
Anyway, good luck to all!