Cranghel099 hardcore diet 4-5 weeks!~

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
A little over a year ago i ran the Velocity diet, and my results were incredible, not only did it transform my eating habits but it got me completely shredded!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/84571-velocity-diet-10-a.html

Well After months and months of busting my ass in the gym as well as at the table, it's time to shed some unwanted fat FAST! summer is approaching and it's time to get back into shape

Although i believe the Velocity diet is extremely effective, Im goin to take a different approach the second time around. I really don't see the need to stick to the all liquid diet, since i already eat rather clean (primarily whole foods).

The total calorie intake and macro breakdown will be very similar to the velocity diet. I'm excited to see how this will pan out!

Height: 5'9
Current Weight: 190 lbs.
Waist: 33 inches (largest it's ever been)
Bodyfat: N/A (not concerned about this)

Before Pictures will hopefully go up SOON, unfornately i left my camera back at my house earlier today, so may take a couple of days.

WORKOUT DAYS:
Calories: 1800
5 meals @ 44 grams of Protein, 8.5 grams of fat, 12.4 grams of Carbs(not including fiber)
Post workout: 25 grams of whey, 51 grams of carbs

NON WORKOUT DAYS:
Calories: 1500
5 meals @ 44 grams of Protein, 8.5 grams of fat, 12.4 grams of Carbs(not including fiber)

SUPPLEMENTS:
Ephedrine stacked with fatburner(xenadrine)
fish oils
beta alanine 6-8 grams a day
creatine mono. 5-10 grams a day
multivitamin
XTEND 15-20 grams throughout the day

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
I'll be posting my workouts daily.

Typical Food template:

Meal 1:

2 eggs, scoop of protein/ounce of oatmeal

Meal 2:
Lean burger
scoop of protein
brussel sprouts

Meal 3:
chicken breasts
spinach
2 ounces of carrots
teaspoon of olive oil

Meal 4:
tuna
spinach
2 ounces of carrots
slice of cheese, fish oils

Meal 5:

Protein Pudding (protein powder mixed with natty peanutbutter)
fish oil

Post workout:
Protein powder
Banana w/ berries

caliphotog

Awards
I am so stoked to follow this! I am going to be starting something very similar in about 4 weeks. Subbed and "Kill It Man!!"

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
First workout

30 seconds rest between sets
4-5 RM
20 total Reps

haven't done these lifts a while so i kinda had to play around with the weights

A Bentover Barbell Row - 5,6,5, 4
B Overhead Squats - 7,5,5,4
C Weighted Dips 6,5,5,4
D Ab wheel, 4 sets to failure

Obviously because i havent done these lifts in a while i started off light to get a good idea of where I'll have to start next week. Dips were kind of difficult. I used to kill weighted Dips, but my shoulders were kind of achy I guess i just gotta get used to them
again. Don't really know how im supposed to add resistance to the ab wheel, so im just doing four sets to failure; should be fine.

Nepa walk 20 minutes of incline walking + walking about campus

SO FAR SO GOOD

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
First workout

30 seconds rest between sets
4-5 RM
20 total Reps

A Bentover Barbell Row - 5,6,5, 4
B Overhead Squats - 7,5,5,4
C Weighted Dips 6,5,5,4
D Ab wheel, 4 sets to failure

Obviously because i havent done these lifts in a while i started off light to get a good idea of where I'll have to start next week. Dips were kind of difficult. I used to kill weighted Dips, but my shoulders were kind of achy I guess i just gotta get used to them
again. Don't really know how im supposed to add resistance to the ab wheel, so im just doing four sets to failure; should be fine.

Nepa walk 20 minutes of incline walking + walking about campus

SO FAR SO GOOD

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
Second workout
45 seconds rest between sets
8-9 RM
40 total reps

A Wide pullups = 8,6,5,5,4,4,3,3,2
B Incline DB Bench Press = 9,9,6,6,5,6
C Romanian Deadlifts = 10,9,6,6,5,5
D Barbell Curl = 40 reps
E Leg lifts = 2 sets to failure

Overall decent workout, wish i had some food in my stomach before the workout, really feelin' it during the romanian deadlifts, those short rest periods caught up to me quick. I did supplement with some creatine and BCAA, but i'll try to get a solid meal in before a workout next time.

Food Consumption is going really well. Im consuming tons of spinach and veggies. Which seems to help with keeping the appetite at bay. The EC stack is also helping with this as well. I can physically see some water weight loss, which is a good sign, especially around my face and waist.

Food template looked like this today:

Meal 1
Chicken breasts, 2 eggs, carrots and spinach

Meal 2
Whey shake, lean meat pattie, spinach and carrots

Post workout
Bannana, whey, 2 ounces of oats

Meal 3
tuna, spianch and carrots a little bit of mayo and fish oils

Meal 4
scoop of protein powder mixed with natty peanut butter and some carrots

Meal 5
Lean meat pattie
3/4 cup of black berries
can of tuna

supplemented with creatine/BCAA 3 times between meals

GhstFceTrilla

Awards
I am on a similar cutting regimen. Do you make room for cheat meals? Its a bitch taking out the girl without eating atleast something moderately unhealthy.

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
I am on a similar cutting regimen. Do you make room for cheat meals? Its a bitch taking out the girl without eating atleast something moderately unhealthy.
Im prob. gunna do a full out cheat day on the 14th day. gunna try to get some good carbs in on this day. And depending on how long i stick to this plan i may do another cheat day on day 28, and slowly increase my caloric intake for 2-3 weeks after that

This cutting regimine is much easier on my body compared to what the v-diet was. Rarely do i crave foods so far, and the fact that im including nutrient dense foods like eggs is really helping me out.

Im gunna try to get my before pics up soon!

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
thinkin of trying somehting like this out as well before summer hits man kill it bro!!!

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established

YEAH, i decided to go head and do one cheat meal a week on the weekends, i think it'll be easier on my metabolism, instead of doin a full out cheat day on day 14 and 28

That way i can get some good carbs in.

I could feel some cramps coming on during yesterdays workout. Workout went great though. Felt strong on all my lifts deff. enjoy that day the most

4-5 Rep max; 30 sec rest; 20 total reps
Front Squats
Weighted Chins
Close Grip Bench
Push Press

ANYBODY KNOW OF ANY GOOD CALORIE FREE POTTASIUM/SODIUM workout supplements???

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Youve got everything covered. Gonna be a good ride

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
Cheat meal yesterday night; burger and fries

Did some circuits yesterday; pretty crucial