fat burners

TheManning

Awards
I've had some success in the past with the M.A.P. supplement called Arson. But latly I've been hearing good things about the product Redline. Does anyone know if this product is any better at burning fat compared to Arson?

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
I've heard a clean diet is good.
Wow, good advice.. lol

"Fat burners" are a dime a dozen. Search the forums and check out what everyone is using, then once you have a few product's names, start reading about them. Forums are a good place to check and see what's worth checking out and what's crap. Let's you learn from other people's trails and errors.

If you're dieting correctly, you don't NEED to supplement something like a fat burner product. I think the only supplements necessary to a cutting diet would be a multivitamin, fish oil or flax supplement (or both) and whey protein. Multivitamin supplementation is very important when you're cutting since you're probably not going to get enough vitamins and minerals solely from the foods you're eating. Some people even like taking glutamine between meals.

Dieting is how you lose fat, everything else just helps.

TheManning

Awards
Thanks for the advice man. I've been on a clean diet now for around seven months or so and I've been lifting pretty seriously five days a week for around the same amount of time as well. I've managed to shed a little over 60 lbs of fat so far. I tell you dude, being 5ft 4in and 220 plus pounds was no fun at all. I'm currently taking a multivitamin, fish oil, magnesium, whey protein, NO explode, Cellmass, leukic and gakic. Been thinking about dropping the last two. The gakic seemed to work for a while but now I can't tell any difference when I lift with it or without it anymore. The main reason I was asking about redline is that for the past month or so I've not lost any more weight even though I've been sticking to my diet with only one cheat meal every couple of weeks or so and even then I sorta watch what and how much I eat. Which is mostly protein anyway. I've thought about going low carb for a bit to jump start my weightloss efforts but I don't want to compromise my energy level for when I'm working out.

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the advice man. I've been on a clean diet now for around seven months or so and I've been lifting pretty seriously five days a week for around the same amount of time as well. I've managed to shed a little over 60 lbs of fat so far. I tell you dude, being 5ft 4in and 220 plus pounds was no fun at all. I'm currently taking a multivitamin, fish oil, magnesium, whey protein, NO explode, Cellmass, leukic and gakic. Been thinking about dropping the last two. The gakic seemed to work for a while but now I can't tell any difference when I lift with it or without it anymore. The main reason I was asking about redline is that for the past month or so I've not lost any more weight even though I've been sticking to my diet with only one cheat meal every couple of weeks or so and even then I sorta watch what and how much I eat. Which is mostly protein anyway. I've thought about going low carb for a bit to jump start my weightloss efforts but I don't want to compromise my energy level for when I'm working out.
How many carbs are you eating a day? What kinds?

I can analyze your diet, or I can tell you to do empty stomach cardio.

60lbs is rad! Good job man.

Erich Schmidt

Awards
PM me and I'll go through EVERYTHING with you down to the numbers if you want. Only thing I can suggest is to use a time release protein instead of whey, unless you are using the whey for JUST after your workouts. Whey is out of your body in 45min to an hour so as far as meal replacements and keeping your body in protein synthesis, it's not doing a whole lot. Try pro complex, syntha-6, lean pro matrix, one of those.

Like I said just PM me if you have questions and I'll break it all down for you.

kelly92970

Awards
Best fatloss stack I've used is one I started a couple of weeks ago - fat is melting off. Tons of other benefits - less stress, reduced appetite, elevated mood, level energy. feel stronger, more motivated.

Slim Xtreme (SX) / Lean FX

Amazing for me. I read about it on here. Nothing ever worked for me other than ECA stack - but this stack is a miracle..