ECA stack and FREAKING OUT!!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.33%

ECA stack and FREAKING OUT!!

Man...I took 25mg of primatene and one caffeine pill today after lunch. I was in the gym tonight and I was freaking out! I was so pissed off I could not even think straight!! Then I got home and crashed. I feel like SH*T!! Anybody else had anything like this happen?

Maybe I am not wired for this stuff.....I don't know, it was my first day!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.33%

And by the way....I am coming to the end of a 12 week cycle of Test...sustanon 250
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.74%

If you've never taken the Ephedrine or Caffiene before, I recommend trying one and then the other on a different day to see if one or both causes any issues independently. I have taken an ECA Stack before and I basically just flew around for about 10 hours, but no hard crash.

You may just be sensitive to stims.

the one problem I had when I took it and working out was that I felt like I couldn't move fast enough. My body wanted to go faster on the treadmill but I couldn't. And lifting weights was the same, as fast as I felt like I wanted to push the weight, it just wouldn't move that fast...hope that makes sense
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by triton185 View Post
    Man...I took 25mg of primatene and one caffeine pill today after lunch. I was in the gym tonight and I was freaking out! I was so pissed off I could not even think straight!! Then I got home and crashed. I feel like SH*T!! Anybody else had anything like this happen?

Maybe I am not wired for this stuff.....I don't know, it was my first day!
    And by the way....I am coming to the end of a 12 week cycle of Test...sustanon 250
    Well, there you go.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.03%

ECA makes my psychopathic so you are not alone. I get horrible road rage and I try to avoid driving when I am taking it
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.83%

I've been on it for over 2 months now. First week I only took 1 serving in the morning, sh!t the first few days I thought it was a joke or maybe cause I got the generic I thought that might have been why I thought it was a joke! 2nd week I took 2 servings and man was it good(1 serv. 2 times a day). Now I'm up to 3 serving a day and I think it just might be time for a break! Lifting workouts are great but the last 2 morning cardios have been making my heart hert! Not that I have to stop but take it a little slower then befor.

7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.88%

Quote Originally Posted by Variocam View Post
    ECA makes my psychopathic so you are not alone. I get horrible road rage and I try to avoid driving when I am taking it
    LOL me too. I also get very angry if whatever item i want is not in plain sight. Its worth it for a month or two though
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.03%

Quote Originally Posted by jimmbow View Post
    LOL me too. I also get very angry if whatever item i want is not in plain sight. Its worth it for a month or two though
    exactly man same here
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I know what youre saying about thinking faster than your body... right now my hands are going way faster than im able to thing of what to say... or something when im talking I feel like im talking faster than I can comprehend what im saying... hahaha i have never touched drugs before but I have a feeling this a pretty similar feeling to coke or speed but i dunno... hahaha

As far as the road rage and anger... Make sure you never mix Ephedrine with a MAO inhibitor whatever they are called... I think they are ingredients used in anti-depressents... it has the absolutely opposite effect when you use ephedrine... When i mixed adrenalean (has one of those Mao thingys in it) and ephedrine I wanted to kill about every customer that walked into my store (ATT) even if they were being nice... i thought every question asked was dumb or stupid hahaha.... not a good mix while working with customers lol
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.33%

Well, I won't take it anymore. I just wanted to tear sh*t up!! I mean I literally would not feel comfortable being in pubic! I'm being totally serious! And I do take something with a MAO inhibitor!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.76%

Yeah thats the problem then! I generally dont get that kill everyone in sight feeling (well since being out of the Corps anyways hahah) unless im mixing with EC with another supplement wiht a MAO or MAOB or whatever it is.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.09%

Well, I won't take it anymore. I just wanted to tear sh*t up!! I mean I literally would not feel comfortable being in pubic! I'm being totally serious! And I do take something with a MAO inhibitor!
    Ah so thats the problam. The e/c stacks are great when I was on it I ran around liek a chicken with his head cut off. My ex at the time got mad bc everytime we walked in public I would walk like 10x faster but I don't do I on purpose! If you are going to do the e/c stack if you feel those headaches as you mentioned try taking on separate times like some mentioned or lower the caffeine. Try to let your body get use to a little of it and I would suggest staying off the MAOI if on this stack. Good luck hopefully better next time around.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.33%

Well I found out what I do take is not a MAO inhibitor....I was sure it was! But I am going to give it another shot but only take 12.5 mg and 1 caffeine pill and see what happens!!

You know what.....f*ck it, I have already broken up with my girlfriend for the 5th time in 3 months and we ain't getting back this time so lets give this ECA stack a second chance!!!!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.09%

Congradulaions on your decision. And 3 break ups in one month man go to craigslist and just post a profile then you will find more chicks. Good luck on your eca. I started mine yesterday.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.76%

Quote Originally Posted by Broodstar View Post
    Congradulaions on your decision. And 3 break ups in one month man go to craigslist and just post a profile then you will find more chicks. Good luck on your eca. I started mine yesterday.
    LOL @ Craigslist hook ups
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.09%

Hehehe Flawed now you know why I was gonna pick up some booty hahaha
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.19%

If I don't get those feelings, I just take more. That's what I like about the ECA stack...I wanna feel like I can't do enough, or fast enough. Sex on this stuff is amazing!
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.09%

Oh yeah.He is right. Jack3d is good too lol.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.76%

I hate using jack3d anywhere near having sex... makes my wee wee not work as well as it should
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.33%

Craigslist......what??? Sorry, I don't pay for the booty.....there's enough out there for free!!! Got a date tomorrow night actually.....mmmm and she's hot!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.09%

Well I found out what I do take is not a MAO inhibitor....I was sure it was! But I am going to give it another shot but only take 12.5 mg and 1 caffeine pill and see what happens!!

You know what.....f*ck it, I have already broken up with my girlfriend for the 5th time in 3 months and we ain't getting back this time so lets give this ECA stack a second chance!!!!
    Im telling ya man ECA doesnt just work in one day you have to give it at least 3 weeks straight and man make sure you drink lots of water (which u should be anyways) and make sure ur diet is intact. I will say this on eca your appetite goes out he window so bad it aint funny. So something I do is eat small stuff every 2 hrs, protein foods,shakes, essential fats i.e. pb. But man you didnt get overweight overnight, so you aint gonna lose it over night unless you planed one liposuction.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.33%

U saying Im fat! LOL. Nah dude....I am trying to lose about 10lbs to 15lbs of fat. Ive lost about 60lbs in the past 20 months without the loose skin problem cause it came off slowly. Cardio and calorie control and never let myself get too hungry. My diet has not been horrible, I was just not eating enough protein. Just got done with a cycle of Test......very happy with the results.....lost fat in the process too but now I want to lean up a little more. I ain't in a hurry.....if I lose a pound a week with proper diet, cardio, lifting and a little help chemically ......then I will be thrilled! As long as I get there........kinda my motto.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.09%

"WITH GREAT SACRIFICE COMES GREAT REWARD" can't say it any better man. The first step is actually trying and indeed you are. You got this man were with ya me and flawed know how it is man and were all here to help each other out.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.33%

Yeah, I heard Tito Ortiz say that one time and it stuck with me....I'm big on quotes

Similar Forum Threads

1. Im kind of freaking out lol.
    By Zombie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 05:37 PM
  2. Freaking out!!!!!!!!!!
    By 805bgtymer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 03:10 PM
  3. freaking out, please help!!
    By tnubs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4