New Here and Need Some Advice

T

TonyBSRT

Awards
Well, Hi People!!

My name is Tony Bertolotti and I'm trying to get back down to a good weight. I used to workout at a gym everyday (about 4 yrs ago) and was a built 200lbs. I'm now 230 (down from 245) and am in car sales so it was VERY difficult to workout. I'm using a Total Body Works 5000 and have been having great results. I also ride a bike every other day. Here's the thing, I'm only my fianl days of Hydroxycut Hardcore (Great product) and I can't figure out what to do next. I need something to give me energy. I was thinking of taking something to start building muscle, but there are SO many products out there, my head starts to spin. I have a guy at GNC saying to try MyoShock and he said he really liked it. They guys in great shape and I usually have a good sense about people. Any help and advice would be GREATLY appreciated. I need to keep going, but if I loose all my energy, I'm going to be sitting on the couch when I get home everyday again!

Thanks in advance!!

Tony B.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're in car sales and you don't recognize a guy just trying to make a commission off you? :p

Don't use Muscletech products - overpriced and undereffective. Don't buy from GNC, you'll get way better prices online.

If you're looking for an energy supp, there are a lot of good ones here on AM.
Many guys swear by RPM.
Slim Xtreme is a new and promising addition

My wife loves a product called X-force.

If you're looking for something that is more of an energy/ergogenic blend, I reccommend you look into:
Plasmagen Nitrate is an energy and ergogenic blend, perfect for pre-workout.
Assault is potent as hell and tastes amazing.
White Flood didn't work well for me, but many guys like it.

In the end, you don't need a supplement to build muscle - that will be determined by your training and diet. But if you want a little extra boost for energy and recovery, those are a good place to start.

T

TonyBSRT

Awards
:rippedhand:

Oh well, happens to the best of us. The reason I'm so good at sales is that I'm an easy sell myself. Hell, if it has a nice package, I'M IN!!

Thanks for the advice. Can I start any of those right after Hydroxycut?? Or should I take a break? I've been on Hydroxycut for 23 days. Thanks!!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You could probably start up on another stimulant since you were on Hydroxycut for such a short time.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
:rippedhand:

Oh well, happens to the best of us. The reason I'm so good at sales is that I'm an easy sell myself. Hell, if it has a nice package, I'M IN!!

Thanks for the advice. Can I start any of those right after Hydroxycut?? Or should I take a break? I've been on Hydroxycut for 23 days. Thanks!!
You could take a break for a week or two, if you wanted, but it is not absolutely necessary.

And, yeah, we've all been sucked in by hype at one point or another, but at least we can learn from the experience. :)