endo/meso frames unite!
- 03-21-2009, 02:15 AM
- 03-27-2009, 10:29 AM
Endo-mesomorph reporting in! I don't have a hard time losing fat though, just have to drop out carbs completely except for refeeds.
03-27-2009, 01:42 PM
03-27-2009, 02:14 PM
03-27-2009, 02:25 PM
03-27-2009, 02:38 PM
What I am doing, and am seeing results from.
PS - I am not one of those A-holes that eats pizza, drinks beer, and has a six pack.
take your body weight and multiply by the following to get the proper intake.
I will use 200lbs as an arbitrary value to explain (change 200 to your weight to adjust)
Protein - 200*1.5=300 grams (1200 calories)
Carbs -- 200*0.5= 100 grams (400 calories)
Fats --- 200*0.4= 80 grams (720 calories)
Mr. 200lb Guy will be taking in a total of 2320 calories a day.
I personally, once every 4-5 days spike my carbs above that.
03-27-2009, 02:41 PM
yeah i guess i'll note that. i don't eat pizza or drink beer.
i eat very healthily and i eat lots of it.
03-27-2009, 02:45 PM
Like I've said in previous posts. I have a notebook, and everything I eat goes in it. four columns
Calories ------ Protein ------Carbs ------- Fat
Take out the variables, and you take out the guess work.
03-27-2009, 03:02 PM
03-27-2009, 03:12 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By tony224 in forum Natural BodybuildingReplies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2012, 10:00 AM
- By willc86 in forum Pro BodybuildingReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2012, 05:25 PM
- By getjacked63 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2007, 08:57 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2003, 05:40 PM
- By Matthew D in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2002, 05:48 PM