fat burner for fat loss

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
do any of u guys use a fat burner?

i've started Lipo 6x sample from a friend... except the stuff seems to just give me the jitters and feel high. My sleep is a bit disturbed too. I don't know if it's actually facilitating fat burning or not. DCP was recommended by a few.. might get a bottle. Hopefully that doesn't give me the jitters or mess up my sleep.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
DCP doesnt affect sleep at all... infact many of us take a dose before bed... which increases its fat burning effects greatly. And no it doesnt stim you out

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
oh for real. Does it intensify focus or anything like that?
Lipo6x makes me hyped up as hell.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I created my own ECA stack. Inexpensive and effective.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Well youre getting all hyped and focused at the same time from the stim in the lipo6 that youre taking... if my mind serves me right its the caffeine, synphedrine, and yohimbine that are the stims in lipo6. Dcp shouldnt stim you out like that.

However DCP is effective as a stand alone, most people stack it with a stim. So you could probably run Lipo6 and DCP with great success.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
Well youre getting all hyped and focused at the same time from the stim in the lipo6 that youre taking... if my mind serves me right its the caffeine, synphedrine, and yohimbine that are the stims in lipo6. Dcp shouldnt stim you out like that.

However DCP is effective as a stand alone, most people stack it with a stim. So you could probably run Lipo6 and DCP with great success.
yea it's got all those and more... lipo 6x that is

yea i'm thinking of stacking RPM with DCP. RPM for focus and DCP for fat loss.

Do we need to be on a specific diet for DCP?... cuz i'm hearing that it works best on a recomp diet?.. My standard cutting diet is 30 - 40 - 30 as my PCF.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna let someone else take over from here... im no diet expert! DCP and Lev reloaded worked great for me not watching macros at all... just eating semi clean

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
DCP is a great fat burner. I've gone through several bottles. There is no stim effect with it. It is optimal to take a dose before bed. If you are going to invest in DCP I recommend getting two bottles. for me, the sweet spot is around 9-10 tabs a day. You'll go through a bottle quickly. I've stacked it with L.Reloaded, Recreate, Napalm.
I just started a stack of Slim Xtreme and LeanFX.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have used several fat loss supplements in the last 6 months. I've tried out X-Force, Shred Matrix and I'm currently on Reduction. I got the best results from X-Force. I lost 5% BF in 2 months while maintaining weight. I was on a solid lifting program and a great diet, which is the most important thing when trying to lose fat. X-Force really helped speed my metabolism up and give me a nice flow of energy throughout those 2 months of fat loss though.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
you can try DCP/Recreate, recreate is non stimulant if thats what your avoiding, you can throw in some CLA but its not going to drastically make a difference like DCP/recreate would im on DCP/Leviathan reloaded and i like it just with stims take in enough water and eat clean train hard and try to eat as much as possible some stims can make you not wanna eat and make you just feel sick to your stomach to some people so do some research on others

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you can try DCP/Recreate, recreate is non stimulant if thats what your avoiding, you can throw in some CLA but its not going to drastically make a difference like DCP/recreate would im on DCP/Leviathan reloaded and i like it just with stims take in enough water and eat clean train hard and try to eat as much as possible some stims can make you not wanna eat and make you just feel sick to your stomach to some people so do some research on others

DCP is not a stim, but Recreate is. Caffeine is on the ingredient label posted up at Nutra Planet. Recreate is supposed to be a great fat loss product though. I would like to try it out myself sometime.

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
dcp is the only one out of about 15 that ive noticed much from in terms of losing fat/ not gaining it. ive been taking it for about 6 months now with just a few breaks (mean to find out if its ok to take for long periods). i just tried recreate and im actually pleasantly surprised. its not a very strong stimulant but i actually have less desire to eat shitty food. i thought it was all hype but it works. i might stack another stim with it too