9:00-- 1 scoop whey/casien mix
10:00--30g protien and 4 cup mixed broccoli and cauliflower
12:00--30g protien and 4 cup spinach and 1/2 cucumber
3:00-- 30g protien and 1lb mixed frozen veggie
6:00-- 30g protien and 4 cup mixed broccoli and cauliflower, 1/2 cucumber
8:30-- 1/2 cup cottage cheese and 1 tbsp natty pb

"fat diet"
Same meal times as before but....
each meal cosists of 2tbs peanut butter and 1 scoop(25g) whey protien and there no 9am meal...it would be BCAA instead

Which one would you pick for fat loss?

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
i think u should start off by choosing what is practical for you.

I don't do keto because i feel sick when i consume such high fat and no carb.
So instead i stick to 40-40-20 with the occasional 30-40-30. I still burn fat through lipolysis. But not through ketosis.

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
That would be a lot of PB each day. 2 tbsp of PB each meal is well over 100g fat. 4cps of a veg at one sitting. Wow!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
without doing the math just assuming that the calories are the same, the difference would be minimal

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think adding some extra peanut butter to the first diet layout would be great. You can mix up your fat sources. Instead of having just PB every meal, have some olive oil and avocado throughout the day as well.

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Dude...FOUR CUPS of vegetables? I'm imagining all broccoli or something....way too much for a stomach to handle on top of all the other stuff.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
diet seems like its got the runs all over it lol a buddy of mine tried a diet like that for a few days and had some bad shits but im not exactly sure what he ate throughout the day he just told me mass amounts of vegetables and peanut butter whith shakes + something else but dont remember so i would possibly look at a different diet but i could be entirely wrong so dont quote me

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude...FOUR CUPS of vegetables? I'm imagining all broccoli or something....way too much for a stomach to handle on top of all the other stuff.
diet seems like its got the runs all over it lol a buddy of mine tried a diet like that for a few days and had some bad shits but im not exactly sure what he ate throughout the day he just told me mass amounts of vegetables and peanut butter whith shakes + something else but dont remember so i would possibly look at a different diet but i could be entirely wrong so dont quote me

Wow. You guys think four cups of veggies is a lot?! I eat almost exactly like this, with more fat than he, and I have not been more healthier in my life. My acne went away, my fat has been burning off at an incredible rate and I can deadlift more than any woman in my gym.

Monster: I'm guessing that the reason your friend was so sick to his stomach is because he wasn't used to eating fiber, and he got ALL his protein from shakes. You gotta mix up your sources. :/

RRM- you are totally on the right track with this. I love to see people eating their veggies. Sometimes it is friggin hard to get all that fiber down, but the benefits are spectacular. I say the more veggies, the better! Keep up the awesome work! :thumbsup:

Heavydude

Awards
what does anyone think about the atkins diet while weight lifting at the same time?