A little Belly fat

  1. A little Belly fat


    I've got a bit of belly fat, not much but enough to make me annoyed. Whats the best/fastest way to lose it?


  2. more low intensity longer period cardio in after your weight lifting

  3. Napalm and Clen mixed and applied to the area. Cardio, low carbs. Next question.
    •   
       


  4. Diet. It is probably your trouble spot and diet + a workout plan will be the best thing for you. Fat burners are a great addition also. Like Mach said, Napalm would work. It is a topical fat burner. Their are a lot of other fat loss supplements that would speed up the process of fat loss.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78 View Post
    Napalm and Clen mixed and applied to the area. Cardio, low carbs. Next question.
    Clen topically?

  6. Yes sir. Look up Napalm and Clen, mixing napalm with clen etc...

    Here ya go, enjoy.
    Enhancing Your Napalm: Anyone clen do it!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78 View Post
    Yes sir. Look up Napalm and Clen, mixing napalm with clen etc...

    Here ya go, enjoy.
    Excuse my ignorance/noobness, but what is Clen? It says in that link that its illegal. What makes it illegal? Are there any side effects? If I were to get some, where would I get it?

  8. Clen is Clenbuterol. I've never used it and you can't ask on this forum where to get it. Clenbuterol is considered a research chemical. Research chemicals are not for human consumption. There are many Research chemical companies out there. A google search will point you in the right direction. I'll pull up some info on it for you.

    Clenbuterol handbook

    You can search hundreds of threads on this forum in regards to Clenbuterol.

    You could also consider an ECA stack(Ephedra, Caffeine, Aspirin.) Search that
    An ECY stack(Ephedra, Caffeine, Yohimbine) Seach that

    I've used Leviathan Reloaded with good results, DCP, ECA with good results.

    Alot of people won't touch Clen because of some of the side effects listed in that post I have up there.

  9. Thanks Mach, i really appreciate it.

  10. No problem

  11. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Diet. It is probably your trouble spot and diet + a workout plan will be the best thing for you. Fat burners are a great addition also. Like Mach said, Napalm would work. It is a topical fat burner. Their are a lot of other fat loss supplements that would speed up the process of fat loss.

    Does topical products really work? I've always used an ECA stack.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SilverRock View Post
    Does topical products really work? I've always used an ECA stack.
    Yes, topical fat loss products do work, but you won't see a great improvement unless you are at a lower BF, I'd say under 12% if you are a guy. They are good for taking that last bit of fat off of your trouble spots.

  13. I've used several fat burners...they work, but Im about to do a ECY stack(Ephedra, Caffeine, Yohimbine), always wanted to try Clen, might try Napalm this summer. hows your diet?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. belly fat
    By dollarbill in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 03:11 PM
  2. Belly fat/abs help?
    By sub001 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 01:33 PM
  3. belly fat
    By mikey00843 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 06:42 PM
  4. Belly Fat
    By cmp007 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 05-10-2008, 01:32 AM
  5. belly fat
    By Thi in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 08:01 AM
Log in
Log in