time of last meal of the day?
- 03-14-2009, 09:59 PM
- 03-15-2009, 01:27 PM
It depends on what kind of a cutting diet you are on. Usually I don't worry about how late I eat, as long as it is healthy fats, protein and veggies, eating before bed can be quite beneficial. There is a diet that I will be trying out that is called Intermittent Fasting where you eat for approximately 8 hours around your workout time and then fast for the rest of the day/night. I have no idea if this is actually going to work, but I am going to give it a try!
Having some casein or cottage cheese before bed is great because of the slow digesting protein.
03-15-2009, 01:32 PM
03-15-2009, 02:55 PM
My goal is to lose fat while maintaining muscle. Apparently the guy who came up with the diet made a lot of fat loss progress. I'm gonna try it for a little while and see if it gets me anywhere.
03-15-2009, 05:23 PM
03-16-2009, 02:20 PM
03-16-2009, 02:22 PM
not a different time, but the amounts i eat are much smaller for the last meal or two if i'm cutting
03-16-2009, 06:35 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By healthychaser in forum RecipesReplies: 9Last Post: 04-29-2014, 09:27 AM
- By Atheloop in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-01-2008, 06:39 PM
- By Zavijava in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 05-02-2005, 04:56 PM
- By fireman70128 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2005, 07:00 PM
- By John Smeton in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 09-28-2004, 10:18 PM