time of last meal of the day?
- 03-14-2009, 09:59 PM
- 03-15-2009, 01:27 PM
It depends on what kind of a cutting diet you are on. Usually I don't worry about how late I eat, as long as it is healthy fats, protein and veggies, eating before bed can be quite beneficial. There is a diet that I will be trying out that is called Intermittent Fasting where you eat for approximately 8 hours around your workout time and then fast for the rest of the day/night. I have no idea if this is actually going to work, but I am going to give it a try!
Having some casein or cottage cheese before bed is great because of the slow digesting protein.
- 03-15-2009, 01:32 PM
03-15-2009, 02:55 PM
My goal is to lose fat while maintaining muscle. Apparently the guy who came up with the diet made a lot of fat loss progress. I'm gonna try it for a little while and see if it gets me anywhere.
03-15-2009, 05:23 PM
03-16-2009, 02:20 PM
03-16-2009, 02:22 PM
Board ModeratorNever enough
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
not a different time, but the amounts i eat are much smaller for the last meal or two if i'm cutting
This space for rent
Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
03-16-2009, 06:35 PM
Casein Shake or a bowl of oatmeal and raisans is often what my last meal is and usually around 8pm.
Similar Forum Threads
- By liftallday123 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 08-25-2010, 04:50 PM
- By ppycrsm in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 04-27-2009, 10:06 PM
- By f18jock in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2006, 12:23 AM
- By Moyer in forum BulkingReplies: 6Last Post: 01-24-2006, 01:02 PM
- By BOHICA in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 01-29-2005, 11:20 PM