time of last meal of the day?
- 03-14-2009, 10:59 PM
- 03-15-2009, 02:27 PM
It depends on what kind of a cutting diet you are on. Usually I don't worry about how late I eat, as long as it is healthy fats, protein and veggies, eating before bed can be quite beneficial. There is a diet that I will be trying out that is called Intermittent Fasting where you eat for approximately 8 hours around your workout time and then fast for the rest of the day/night. I have no idea if this is actually going to work, but I am going to give it a try!
Having some casein or cottage cheese before bed is great because of the slow digesting protein.
03-15-2009, 02:32 PM
03-15-2009, 03:55 PM
My goal is to lose fat while maintaining muscle. Apparently the guy who came up with the diet made a lot of fat loss progress. I'm gonna try it for a little while and see if it gets me anywhere.
03-15-2009, 06:23 PM
03-16-2009, 03:20 PM
03-16-2009, 03:22 PM
not a different time, but the amounts i eat are much smaller for the last meal or two if i'm cutting
03-16-2009, 07:35 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By liftallday123 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 08-25-2010, 05:50 PM
- By ppycrsm in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 04-27-2009, 11:06 PM
- By f18jock in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2006, 01:23 AM
- By Moyer in forum BulkingReplies: 6Last Post: 01-24-2006, 02:02 PM
- By BOHICA in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 01-30-2005, 12:20 AM