time of last meal of the day?

1. time of last meal of the day?

Just curious...When cutting do you have a certain time that you dont eat after?

2. It depends on what kind of a cutting diet you are on. Usually I don't worry about how late I eat, as long as it is healthy fats, protein and veggies, eating before bed can be quite beneficial. There is a diet that I will be trying out that is called Intermittent Fasting where you eat for approximately 8 hours around your workout time and then fast for the rest of the day/night. I have no idea if this is actually going to work, but I am going to give it a try!

Having some casein or cottage cheese before bed is great because of the slow digesting protein.

3. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    It depends on what kind of a cutting diet you are on. Usually I don't worry about how late I eat, as long as it is healthy fats, protein and veggies, eating before bed can be quite beneficial. There is a diet that I will be trying out that is called Intermittent Fasting where you eat for approximately 8 hours around your workout time and then fast for the rest of the day/night. I have no idea if this is actually going to work, but I am going to give it a try!

Having some casein or cottage cheese before bed is great because of the slow digesting protein.
    ya it would depend on the type of diet i guess, i do have cottage cheese and peanut butter right before bed.
    that diet sounds interesting...whats the goal?
    •   

4. My goal is to lose fat while maintaining muscle. Apparently the guy who came up with the diet made a lot of fat loss progress. I'm gonna try it for a little while and see if it gets me anywhere.

5. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    My goal is to lose fat while maintaining muscle. Apparently the guy who came up with the diet made a lot of fat loss progress. I'm gonna try it for a little while and see if it gets me anywhere.
    good luck

6. I eat about 30 min prior to bed.
  7. Never enough

not a different time, but the amounts i eat are much smaller for the last meal or two if i'm cutting
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

8. Casein Shake or a bowl of oatmeal and raisans is often what my last meal is and usually around 8pm.

Similar Forum Threads

1. pre-bed time meal
    By liftallday123 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-25-2010, 04:50 PM
  2. pre bed time meal, bad for growth hormone.??..
    By ppycrsm in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 10:06 PM
  3. Bed Time Meal
    By f18jock in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-26-2006, 12:23 AM
  4. Best time for a big cheat meal?
    By Moyer in forum Bulking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 01:02 PM
  5. Night time meal??