- 03-14-2009, 07:44 AM
From what i read theophylline is probably the only substance proven to cause localized fatloss. So i thought maybe I could prepare my own fatloss-lotion. I work in a pharmacy so getting the stuff isn't really a problem. What I need is some input on doses and choice of solvent. Can I just use a highfat lotion? Oil?
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2003, 07:07 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2003, 09:27 PM
- By curt2go in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-14-2003, 07:56 PM
- By wojo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-08-2003, 09:57 AM
- By BigBenn in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2002, 07:45 PM