better fat loss?

rrm

Awards
Carb cycling or Calorie cycling?
And i really want to know, does waxy maize raise insulin?

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am currently during both and have found it to work very well. :) on workout days I consume more carbs and calories than on off days. It seems to give my body the right amount of nutrition, while keeping it guessing. Always a good thing.

Waxy maize is a carbohydrate, and it is going to elicit an insulin response.

rrm

Awards
I am currently during both and have found it to work very well. :) on workout days I consume more carbs and calories than on off days. It seems to give my body the right amount of nutrition, while keeping it guessing. Always a good thing.

Waxy maize is a carbohydrate, and it is going to elicit an insulin response.
nice what yur diet like?
i know that but like a big spike or a smaller one?

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i know that but like a big spike or a smaller one?
What serving size? Because it totally depends on the QUANTITY. Regardless, I think you are better off with a whole food starch source.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nice what yur diet like?
I try to stick with lean meat, healthy fat ( avocado, Peanut butter, coconut, olive oil, organic butter) and veggies. In the mornings and post workout I will have a higher carb meal like home made oatmeal pancakes. During my workout I have a mix of maltodextrin and dextrose, bcaas and eaas.

rrm

Awards
I try to stick with lean meat, healthy fat ( avocado, Peanut butter, coconut, olive oil, organic butter) and veggies. In the mornings and post workout I will have a higher carb meal like home made oatmeal pancakes. During my workout I have a mix of maltodextrin and dextrose, bcaas and eaas.
sounds like it would work

BignBad

Awards
A recent study showed put Atkins, South Beach and Low Fat head to head on weight loss. Atkins participants lost the most weight. I personally don't think Atkins is healthy long term, but it does appear to be fastest way to lose weight according to that study, i.e. low carb is probably quickest.