keeping a log of my cut so i stay with it - AnabolicMinds.com

keeping a log of my cut so i stay with it

  1. rrm
    rrm is offline
    New Member
    rrm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    173
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    156

    keeping a log of my cut so i stay with it


    Wednesday march 11th
    (starting day)
    weight - 180lbs
    bf - 14%
    Calories per day approx - 1800
    GOAL-- 160lbs and 10% bf before july 1st

    Diet (wednesday)

    6am-- 4 egg whites
    7am-- workout
    9am-- 1 scoop whey & 1/2 cup blueberries
    12pm-- 1 can tuna and 2 cup broccoli
    3pm-- 1 halibut fillet and 2 cup broccoli
    5pm-- can tuna and 1 cup broccoli
    7pm-- 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 tbsp natty pb

    Takin every meal-- cla, green tea, r ala

    Workout

    Full body heavy and low reps (60min)
    cardio (45min)

  2. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,964
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    8432

    good luck bro

  3. rrm
    rrm is offline
    New Member
    rrm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    173
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    156

    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    good luck bro
    thanks man

    •   
       

  4. rrm
    rrm is offline
    New Member
    rrm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    173
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    156

    Wednesday recap


    Food was easy and i followed it exaxctly.
    The weights this mornin went good! But the gym got so hot and i was only able to do like 20min of my cardio cause i started to feel sick but i might do some tonight with my jump rope.

    eve. weight is 177lbs

  5. Senior Member
    jumpshot903's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,384
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    12046

    good luck mate

  6. New Member
    Obsidi8n's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    50
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    94

    subbbbbbbbbed

    gl man

  7. rrm
    rrm is offline
    New Member
    rrm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    173
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    156

    Quote Originally Posted by rrm View Post
    Wednesday march 11th
    (starting day)
    weight - 180lbs
    bf - 14%
    Calories per day approx - 1800
    GOAL-- 160lbs and 10% bf before july 1st

    Diet (wednesday)

    6am-- 4 egg whites
    7am-- workout
    9am-- 1 scoop whey & 1/2 cup blueberries
    12pm-- 1 can tuna and 2 cup broccoli
    3pm-- 1 halibut fillet and 2 cup broccoli
    5pm-- can tuna and 1 cup broccoli
    7pm-- 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 tbsp natty pb

    Takin every meal-- cla, green tea, r ala

    Workout

    Full body heavy and low reps (60min)
    cardio (45min)
    Thursday March 12...

    Same diet but twice the veggies and 1/3 cup oatmeal with eggs in morning
    Did lower body for workout today and 30min cardio
    evening weight: 175.5lbs

  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,829
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    768793

    cool!
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

  9. Board Sponsor
    babywifey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,487
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    20548

    I honestly think you could bump your cals up even more. Maybe add some more healthy fats to your diet.

    Just out of curiosity, what kind of movement are you doing during your workouts? How many days a week do you lift? Squats and Deads are great compound movements that help with burning fat.

    Are you taking any supplements for maintaining muscle or losing fat?

  10. rrm
    rrm is offline
    New Member
    rrm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    173
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    156

    Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    I honestly think you could bump your cals up even more. Maybe add some more healthy fats to your diet.

    Just out of curiosity, what kind of movement are you doing during your workouts? How many days a week do you lift? Squats and Deads are great compound movements that help with burning fat.

    Are you taking any supplements for maintaining muscle or losing fat?
    Im high rep and weight is about failure at 15
    I do a whole body split through out the week and than next week is lower and upper body split and i alternate.

    my supps are....
    scivation extend
    whey iso
    vpx shotgun
    vpx synthesize
    Ripped Freak (hybrid fat burner)
    cla
    ala
    green tea extract, lots of vit C, Calcium, Fish oil

  11. Board Sponsor
    babywifey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,487
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    20548

    Nice supplement list!

  12. rrm
    rrm is offline
    New Member
    rrm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    173
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    156

    Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Nice supplement list!
    nuttin u would add?

  13. Board Sponsor
    babywifey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,487
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    20548

    Your list certainly looks solid. How much Xtend do you use? Obviously if you aren't using enough the BCAAs won't do a whole lot for you. You could always add some bulk BCAAs to it if you think you'd like to make it stretch a bit farther.

    I don't know anything about Ripped Freak. I have used several fat loss supplements, and found some to be better than others. I will go take a look at what you are using and give you my opinion, if you would like.

  14. Board Sponsor
    babywifey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,487
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    20548

    Lots of BCAA's will help you out, especially with how low your calories are. I generally have around 10 g of BCAAs/EAAs intra workout and I am eating approx. 2000 cals a day while recomping, and that is considered a very low dose and I am a girl.

    In your situation, you could easily use 25-40g BCAAs a day.

  15. rrm
    rrm is offline
    New Member
    rrm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    173
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    156

    Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Lots of BCAA's will help you out, especially with how low your calories are. I generally have around 10 g of BCAAs/EAAs intra workout and I am eating approx. 2000 cals a day while recomping.
    thats what i do with my sciv\ation

  16. Board Sponsor
    babywifey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,487
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    20548

    Actually, check my edit up there - I posted without finishing my thought

    10g intra-workout is sufficient, but you could easily add more throughout the day, up to the amount I suggested.

  17. rrm
    rrm is offline
    New Member
    rrm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    173
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    156

    Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Actually, check my edit up there - I posted without finishing my thought

    10g intra-workout is sufficient, but you could easily add more throughout the day, up to the amount I suggested.
    ite i have tons so will do

  18. Advanced Member
    ThomasRivera's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    814
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    482

    Quote Originally Posted by rrm View Post
    Wednesday march 11th
    (starting day)
    weight - 180lbs
    bf - 14%
    Calories per day approx - 1800
    GOAL-- 160lbs and 10% bf before july 1st

    Diet (wednesday)

    6am-- 4 egg whites
    7am-- workout
    9am-- 1 scoop whey & 1/2 cup blueberries
    12pm-- 1 can tuna and 2 cup broccoli
    3pm-- 1 halibut fillet and 2 cup broccoli
    5pm-- can tuna and 1 cup broccoli
    7pm-- 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 tbsp natty pb

    Takin every meal-- cla, green tea, r ala

    Workout

    Full body heavy and low reps (60min)
    cardio (45min)
    What exactly are your macrocounts, your fat looks a little low.

  19. rrm
    rrm is offline
    New Member
    rrm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    173
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    156

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasRivera View Post
    What exactly are your macrocounts, your fat looks a little low.
    I take like 10 capsuls of fish oil and throughout the day i will have like 3 tbsp of peanut butter

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Keeping strength = keeping muscle?
    By rombusempire in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 02:43 PM
  2. Keeping a log
    By Ectofighter in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 10:15 PM
  3. should i just STAY on ?!
    By neverstop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 10:28 PM
  4. Stay on ? 47 yo.
    By Coolkat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-16-2005, 07:57 PM
  5. Keeping the cut
    By jverch in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2005, 09:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in