1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.15%

Spring break is in a week...then what??

What to do, what to do...

so here's the deal. On friday I leave for panama city for a week of beer, beaches and babes. I've been cutting down since january and have gotten lean...not quite as much as I'd like, but given that I'm in the full mess of college life, a respectable about. I'm not sure what I want to do when I get back from break though as its kinda in that awkward time between break and summer vacation. here's what im thinking so far.

-keep cutting and switch to a slow bulk during summer

-slow bulk/recomp - I have some IGF-2 laying around and was thinking about adding that with drive and ALA and doing my first attempt at a recomp. If anybody has any advice on the training/diet aspect of this, any help is appreciated.

-full bulk until summer, then cut down

any thoughts/suggestions???? somebody's else has got to be in this situation!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.08%

I'm in the same boat as you my friend, well kind of. I still got like a month to go till I get my beer and babes but no beach! As of now I'm cutting and them I'm thinkin about a slow bulk with "the one" and try to get a little more size before summer. Good luck!

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.15%

maybe this is a dumb question, but what's "the one"?
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tehockey View Post
    What to do, what to do...

so here's the deal. On friday I leave for panama city for a week of beer, beaches and babes. I've been cutting down since january and have gotten lean...not quite as much as I'd like, but given that I'm in the full mess of college life, a respectable about. I'm not sure what I want to do when I get back from break though as its kinda in that awkward time between break and summer vacation. here's what im thinking so far.

-keep cutting and switch to a slow bulk during summer

-slow bulk/recomp - I have some IGF-2 laying around and was thinking about adding that with drive and ALA and doing my first attempt at a recomp. If anybody has any advice on the training/diet aspect of this, any help is appreciated.

-full bulk until summer, then cut down

any thoughts/suggestions???? somebody's else has got to be in this situation!
    I did these last year exactly a year ago and it was an expirence in Panama City beach. i went with three guys (not bodybuilders) and it was one for the wildest time ever had. Just take the week off and enjoy. the main age group is around 21 then you have the local girls that are there to have a fling with the spring breakers. It happened with my friend. (16 is legal in Florida if your 21 or under) then there the party girls just down for whatever...and theres competition from other girls. Stick together with your boys and theyll take care of you. O and a local named Smiley(thats his name on my space, i forget his real name) took us to a strip club. Enjoy yourself !! and make sure you get a nice place we p[ayed 1200 for its called seaheaven they have a heated pool where all the college people go if its too cold on the beach. hookups happen at the pool often. I have the number of the hotel if you want it pm me and Ill give it. costs 1200 for a week split between two people 300 $ not bad for a super nice place and a heated pool and the whole hotel is filled with a party . you can walk down the hall and go into a room full of people that are partying everywhere. Clubs at night are okaty some to get in too expensive to get in it all adds up! I bought protein shakes, natty pb tuna and other stuff to save $$
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.82%

the one is a brand new pro hormone just released, but neway this is what i would do cuz its what i did last year when i went to cancun mexico. go have the time of your life dont worry about calories and all that stuff enjoy it man you got the rest of your life to worry about crap like that. so get a diuretic to shred some excess water weight so when your on the beach youll have a better SBB!! and when u get back then try a small bulk and then cut for summer thats what i did
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

well maybe not the wildest..I dont get out like I used to due to bodybuilding dedication! If you get out reallt get out and overdo it! because 51 other weeks out of the year your bodybuilding..do it up homie!
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.72%

i'm with everyone here...GO HAVE A S**T TON OF FU**IN FUN!!!

i'd cut till you leave, party like crazy, small bulk when you get back till mid/end of may, then party during summer

i've got spring break coming up too but i won't be going to the beach cuz i'm saving up for a sport bike....have fun tho
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.27%

Quote Originally Posted by MMAMONSTER19 View Post
    so get a diuretic to shred some excess water weight so when your on the beach youll have a better SBB!!

No offense bro, just wanted to interject with a bit of caution. You gotta go easy with the diuretics if you're binge drinking. Dehydration/electrolyte loss from booze + dehydration/electrolyte loss from diuretics (assuming a specific class here) = not the safest. If you're gonna do that, you have to make sure you're taking in above-average amounts of electrolytes and H2O, though I'm not condoning the practice.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma76 View Post
    No offense bro, just wanted to interject with a bit of caution. You gotta go easy with the diuretics if you're binge drinking. Dehydration/electrolyte loss from booze + dehydration/electrolyte loss from diuretics (assuming a specific class here) = not the safest. If you're gonna do that, you have to make sure you're taking in above-average amounts of electrolytes and H2O, though I'm not condoning the practice.
    yeah yeah good call, I'm taking dandelion root and uva ursi right now to shed some water but come break time I'm going off all supps except maybe fish oil. Haha I love the turn that this thread took...from bb'ing to getting drunk on the beach, gotta love well rounded people!

and thanks for the advice about the 16 year olds smeton...but I think i'll keep my distance from the jailbait. legal or not, I don't mess around with anyone till they've been driving for at least a year haha
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.15%

one more thing: if I bulk up after, I'm really itchin to get into this IGF-2 that I have. I want to run it with drive but a 2 month supply costs close to $90. until my sorry ass finds a job, I don't know if I can afford that. if I run IGF-2 and R-ALA, are there any other supplements that would stack well?
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma76 View Post
    o ya your absolutely right guess i forgot to add that in, make sure to consume lots of water or gatorade throughout the day so you dont keel over binge drinking haha my bad

Similar Forum Threads

1. WTF SPRING BREAK!!
    By Tekko9 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 11:36 AM
  2. DCP on Spring Break log!
    By rampage jackson in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 06:21 PM
  3. Spring Break Plans?
    By AM07 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5