T3/Clen & EPI stack!

blakkbwoy

blakkbwoy

Awards
First I would like to thank you for taking a lil time read my thread. I've been trolling this board for a couple months building up my knowledge base. Now I think I'm ready for my "first" cycle and I would like a little feed back if possible.

Stats:

Height = 6'1
Weight = 233lbs
Age = 27
BF% = 13-14.5%
Years lifting = 11years
Max Bench = 365 x 2(back in the day 405)
Squat = 365 x 8(cant do any higher without back pain)

Goals:

Drop about 15-18lbs and maintain current LBM

Supplements:

-Clen
-T3
-EPI
-Nolva
-Benadyrl
-Creatine

The Plan:

Week 1:
Clen: 60-100mcg(ramping up 20mcg every 2 days)
T3: 50-100mcg(ramping up 25mcg every 2 days)

Week 2:
Clen: 100mcg(daily)
T3: 125mcg(daily)
Epi: 40mg(on w/o days only, so 3x a week)

Week 3:
Clen: 120mcg(daily)
Epi: 40mg(on w/o days)
Benadryl: 50mg(every night)

Week 4:
Clen: 120mcg(daily)
Benadryl: 50mg(every night)

Week 5:
Off

Week 6:

Week 7:

Week 8-12:
Nolva: 40/40/20/20
Creatine

Explanation:

T3:
I will run T3 up to 125 mcg with no ramp down, as I have heard its it is totally unnecessary and may actually slow down recovery.

Clen:
Clen will be ran up to 120 mcg continuously for 4 weeks, with Benadryl introduced in the third week to clean off the receptors. Benadryl then be ran every night before bed at 50mg(enough?).

EPI:
Dr. D's pulse method(2 weeks on, 2 weeks off)

Back Story:
Ironically this isnt my first cycle! I have run both Halovar(once) and "Anabolic Xtreme"(once) back when I was 22. Unfortunatley I didnt know I was running an PH until I went back to the "supplement shop" 2 years ago to inquire if they had anymore. Imagine my surprise when the guy behind the desk gives me a shyt face and says "that stuff is illegal"! Well I guess I was lucky considering I didnt end up with b%tch tits. Yes, Im a dumb ass for putting something in my body without reading the label, but I was young and dumb. Well anyways like I said earlier my goal is get shredded down to around 215-218 and I would appreciate any feed back or suggestions you guys can give me on my plan. Im planning on running this cycle as soon as i get all my gear together(half of it is still on the way). I will probably post some of my current pics in a couple hours once I get home for critique. Thanks alot

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Well. As your first real cycle I wouldnt use both t3 and clen, you need to use them independantly to asses your reaction.

No need to go up to 125mcg on t3. And you should taper down, all anecdotal evidence I've seen shows that it helps recovery.

no need to go up to 120mcg of clen, if you cant lose on <100mcg, your diets off. Much higher is just asking for heart related complications.

If you have Nolva there is really no reason to pulse. What the deal with week 4 and 5 off (no epi)?

I think you should go back to the drawing board.

blakkbwoy

blakkbwoy

Awards
thanks

Well. As your first real cycle I wouldnt use both t3 and clen, you need to use them independantly to asses your reaction.

No need to go up to 125mcg on t3. And you should taper down, all anecdotal evidence I've seen shows that it helps recovery.

no need to go up to 120mcg of clen, if you cant lose on <100mcg, your diets off. Much higher is just asking for heart related complications.

If you have Nolva there is really no reason to pulse. What the deal with week 4 and 5 off (no epi)?

I think you should go back to the drawing board.

Ok, I feel you on the clen and t3. As for the "week 4-5 off", the pulse method that I came across suggested 2 weeks on and 2 off. The way I staggered my introduction of EPI into the 2nd week of clen/t3 causes the off weeks to fall on the 4th and 5th week. Oh yeah and I have used Albueterol before and from what I hear its similar to clen so Im not so much worried about clen. However T3 is another story.

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
You can wait for input from others, but Albuterol is no where near the side effects of clen.

I would rethink the pulsing method and the 2 weeks off. Running T3 at that dosage will cause muscle wasting if not coupled with a suitable AAS.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Good post by futurepilot.

First, unless you have ran T-3 before that is quite a high dose. I know that I can run t-3 up to 150mcgs/day with minimal loss of lean mass as long as I keep the cycles short BUT I took my time easing into T-3 to learn my limits. I wouldn't go over 75mcgs T-3 for the first time around.

Second, clen has much much worse sides than albuterol. The shakes, cramps, and headaches can get awful.

Third, I would stick to a straight cycle of epi, no pulse. Since you have nolva and want to run T-3 it think it would be a better idea to run the anabolics straight through.

Personally, I love T-3 for fat loss and would run it without the clen on this cycle. Next time around add in the clen. Right now you have too many variables.

blakkbwoy

blakkbwoy

Awards
ok

Good post by futurepilot.

First, unless you have ran T-3 before that is quite a high dose. I know that I can run t-3 up to 150mcgs/day with minimal loss of lean mass as long as I keep the cycles short BUT I took my time easing into T-3 to learn my limits. I wouldn't go over 75mcgs T-3 for the first time around.

Second, clen has much much worse sides than albuterol. The shakes, cramps, and headaches can get awful.

Third, I would stick to a straight cycle of epi, no pulse. Since you have nolva and want to run T-3 it think it would be a better idea to run the anabolics straight through.

Personally, I love T-3 for fat loss and would run it without the clen on this cycle. Next time around add in the clen. Right now you have too many variables.

So i guess i have been overruled. T3 and Epi it is! Thanks

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
+1 t-3, epi

Hold thermogenics until after PCT