- 03-02-2009, 02:39 AM
- 03-02-2009, 05:03 AM
03-02-2009, 11:20 AM
03-04-2009, 04:21 AM
Mini carb up at the mid point between your carb up. If you carb up every 10 days, 100-150 grams of carbohydrates after your workout on the fifth day. High dextrose content.
03-06-2009, 02:44 AM
03-06-2009, 08:11 AM
The carb up every 10 days is a good idea, but you might want to shoot for a real carb up >> 13-15 grams of carbs per 1 lb. Do this for 1 - 1.5 days and you should reach a glucose supercompensation of 100 - 175%. This will allow you to train hard the following couple days until you deplete glycogen again. Also, this will slow down the fat loss, but then again what is your ultimate goal?
03-06-2009, 09:16 AM
I've managed to carb up every 6 six days and can lose about 2lbs a week that way. I just do some serious HIIT the day after my carb up.
Just depends if you are concerned about rapid weight loss.
03-06-2009, 09:03 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By sr71A in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2008, 11:55 AM
- By willjohnson33 in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 03-20-2003, 11:20 AM
- By Rictor33 in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 03-07-2003, 10:08 AM
- By mauibuilt in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 4Last Post: 03-01-2003, 05:59 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2003, 03:56 PM