Jakellpet’s 6 Week ReCreation

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    Vey detailed log! Keep up the motivation...I find it hard enough to workout/eat right/get adequate rest with a wife...with kids it must be near impossible lol.
    Word. i dunno how he does it.

2. It aint easy...believe me
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    Word. i dunno how he does it.
    Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    It aint easy...believe me
    Children need routine, therefore I build my routine around there's - your next 6 months are going to hurt Orleanyte but the rewards are worth it bro
  4. 7th and 8th March 2009

Workout: Cardio 7th and 8th

Strength: n/a

Endurance: Excellent! Fitness is right up there

Aggression: moderate to strong

Libido: a little subdued....

Skin: Generally clear – high antioxidant intake. Some acne on my back.

Weight: (n/a)

Appetite: Officially suppressed. Forgot to eat afternoon Tuna meals

Sleep: Napping 3hrs Saturday. Very poor sleep Sat night

Vascularity: good.

Recovery: Improved – a little tight across mid-back, no DOMS worth mentioning

Comments:

Took it easy Saturday. The kids and I all slept for 3 hrs. I have missed afternoon meals two days running, so cals are down. Hasn’t appeared to impact negatively.

1600hrs went for a long 1.5hr walk with the kids along the boardwalk again – ReCreate giving me a good sweat and light euphoric feeling.

1800hrs Had some BCAAs to get me through to dinner (again)

2000hrs Chilli con carne from Kangaroo mince (98% fat free)

0000hrs Trouble falling asleep, I had dosed 3g SuperSap (4 caps) and 1.8g 1-C (3 caps) – I’m going to try dosing the SuperSap a lot earlier.

Next Day. . .

0600hrs Woke up great! Looking lean and mean. Didn’t have gym until 0930, so had a small AP meal (20g WPI 20g Oats, some fishoil and 2x Prime).

Dropped off the kids at their mother’s house – got a compliment on the size of my arms () made my frikken day. (She looks like 20lbs of manure stuffed into a 10lb bag, but I am too polite to say so)

0930hrs Every man and his goat-blowing Uncle using all the equipment so I decided to do a Spin Class instead. Fried the legs with max tension, burnt 900 cals and a lung in 45 min.

Hitting the beach this afternoon, chilling out, then cleaning the house now the Young’uns have gone.

Back to work tomorrow morning - catching a flight at 0500hrs.

5. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I have missed afternoon meals two days running, so cals are down. Hasn’t appeared to impact negatively.
    Quit missing meals!
    Dropped off the kids at their mother’s house – got a compliment on the size of my arms () made my frikken day. (She looks like 20lbs of manure stuffed into a 10lb bag, but I am too polite to say so)
    ouch.
    Fried the legs with max tension, burnt 900 cals and a lung in 45 min.

Hitting the beach this afternoon, chilling out..
    Hope you enjoyed that down time bro.
    •   

6. [QUOTE=jakellpet;1847069]

B]2000hrs [/B]Chilli con carne from Kangaroo mince (98% fat free)

(She looks like 20lbs of manure stuffed into a 10lb bag, but I am too polite to say so)

QUOTE]

Sweet I always wanted to try Kangaroo, I heard Kanga Bangas were awesome from an aussie friend of mine. LOL @ the second comment too .

7. Whats kangaroo taste like? Is it real gamy? Always like to try new meat........no homo
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

8. Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    Whats kangaroo taste like? Is it real gamy? Always like to try new meat........no homo
    game tasting for sure, but not noticable in chilli con carne. If I eat the fillets I marinate for at least 24hrs.

It's lower in fat, higher in iron and very high in CLA than other meats. Also a lot cheaper.

I brought a kilo, made up a huge pot and froze portions

9. Still waiting for a shipment of dried Kangaroo meat.....

10. I bet Roo Biltong would taste awesome.

11. If any of You guys trying Roo, Marinate the F**k out of it....It is Gamey as hell. Jake's Idea (was gonna call you Kiwi but apparently that's an insult?) Of Chilli Con Carne is a good one. It is the superior red meat by far. Just too bad it tastes like ass

Keep up the good work Ki- Jake

12. Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    If any of You guys trying Roo, it tastes like ass

Keep up the good work Ki- Jake
    Why have you been eating a Roo's ass?

13. it may be cheap out there.........not so much over here!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    He always gets the best bits The biltong is good too.

. . . and I think I am insulted for insinuating I would be insulted by being called a Kiwi! I AM a Kiwi . . .who lives in Australia Bloody Pakeha, aye?

btw, Getting some nice muscle-pulses off the Prime - all the way up the arms . . .very pleasant buzz.

15. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post

. . . and I think I am insulted for insinuating I would be insulted by being called a Kiwi! I AM a Kiwi . . .who lives in Australia Bloody Pakeha, aye?

btw, Getting some nice muscle-pulses off the Prime - all the way up the arms . . .very pleasant buzz.

= jakellpet's signature smiley, nobody else is allowed to use it !

I may have missed it, but what is the dosing for the Prime you are using ??
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    LOL, I dunno bout that brother, but I haven't seen a Lung's Avi whose ass i wouldn't eat!

17. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post

Just a misunderstanding in another thread. I call You and CM "Kiwi" the guy thought I was insulting him. But its just like an American friend of mine calling me Aussie. Its not an insult, we call ourselves that, as Kiwi's call themselves kiwi's

18. Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    LOL, I dunno bout that brother, but I haven't seen a Lung's Avi whose ass i wouldn't eat!
    Really, all of them? Even that picture of myself? Dude, that's creepy... and gay.

Just joking!

19. I never seen one of you

20. I don't know what we're yelling about! LOUD NOISES!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

21. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    = jakellpet's signature smiley, nobody else is allowed to use it !

I may have missed it, but what is the dosing for the Prime you are using ??
    Just the std 2-preWO 2-lunch 2-evening 5/2. I was to more assist with recovery, so will probably only run one bottle.

Later in the year I'll be looking at some higer dosage protocols - Borobulker is currently running an interesting one. 4 pre WO w. 3g SuperSap. Reports are his strength is off the charts.

. . . .nearly forgot:

Here's a new one i found - special occassions only:

22. [QUOTE=jakellpet;1850540]Just the std 2-preWO 2-lunch 2-evening 5/2. I was to more assist with recovery, so will probably only run one bottle.

Later in the year I'll be looking at some higer dosage protocols - Borobulker is currently running an interesting one. 4 pre WO w. 3g SuperSap. Reports are his strength is off the charts.

QUOTE]

Kewl I 've been wanting to get my hands on some and see how it works with meh. I'm liking the good reviews.

23. ¿Donde esta la biblioteca, Pedro? All well in Jakellville?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

24. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    ¿Donde esta la biblioteca, Pedro? All well in Jakellville?
    where is the book? lol - nutter. Update coming soon -progress made
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pics from 2 weeks on Napalm and RECREATE!
    By HARDtotheCORE in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 08:54 PM
  2. 3 weeks of USPLabs Recreate
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 11:16 AM