Jakellpet’s 6 Week ReCreation

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by lutherblsstt View Post
    Looks and sounds delicious.
    it is . . love my salads. Usually throw in different sorts of nuts and herbs to change the taste.

Really digging that fresh mint ATM

2. Speaking of good Avi's, R-Mac........whooooa mumma

And I'll say it again Jake, you are one healthy mofo! Damn Vegies, yuuk
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    Speaking of good Avi's, R-Mac........whooooa mumma

And I'll say it again Jake, you are one healthy mofo! Damn Vegies, yuuk
    yep, R-Mac's is criminal . . If you dont like veges Sluggsta, just add in garlic until you can't taste them

4. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    yep, R-Mac's is criminal . . If you dont like veges Sluggsta, just add in garlic until you can't taste them
    Damn, thats a good Idea man! Dunno if my shags will appreciate that though. garlic has alot of good properties itself too yeah? Your a gold mine kiwi! (no pun intended, as you work in the mines)

5. Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    Damn, thats a good Idea man! Dunno if my shags will appreciate that though. garlic has alot of good properties itself too yeah? Your a gold mine kiwi! (no pun intended, as you work in the mines)
    make up for it by drinking pineapple juice

6. Damn!
    Australian women are awesome!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Damn!
    Australian women are awesome!

And they put out too
  8. Update: Friday 6th March 2009

Workout: 45min Chest/Bicep Supersets (am) 1hr mod cardio (pm)

Strength: E****lent!

Endurance: E****lent!

Aggression: moderate to strong

Libido: Raging Elephant (still)

Skin: Generally clear – high antioxidant intake. Occassional pimple from 1-C on shoulder (mirror images – weird)

Weight: (didn’t weight)

Appetite: Officially suppressed

Sleep: No napping. 8hrs broken throughout night (children’s nightmares, nappy changes, demands for bottles)

Vascularity: Killer after bicep sets – had some mad squigglies happening

Recovery: Anterior delts still a little tender – got smashed again during chest exercises.

Comments:

Hydration is helping – focussed more on green tea with fresh ginger. Started dosing a little Poseidon to go to bed with.

Work out has changes from 10-10-10 trisets to 12-8 pre-exhaust supersets – highly enjoyable. Bench numbers were okay, Curl numbers are strong as Ive ever been. See numbers below:

1600hrs went for a long 1.5hr walk with the kids along the boardwalk. Forgot to have 15hrs meal, so a little drained after.

1800hrs Had some BCAAs to get me through to dinner

1930hrs Dinner threw in some feta cheese to bump up the total daily cals. Dosed 3x Prime to help with recovery.

2100hrs Sleep, kind of . . .
    Attached Images Attached Images  

9. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Sleep: No napping. 8hrs broken throughout night (nightmares, nappy changes, demands for bottles)
    Dude, maybe you should give the bottle up now; or go on the Jerry Springer Show, you FREAK!

Nice update. I have a few bottles of Prime that I need to run someday. I've got some PowerFULL rolling my way, and a great supply of AP/P-Slin. Hmmmm, I wonder if that would be a good stack?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Dude, maybe you should give the bottle up now; or go on the Jerry Springer Show, you FREAK!
    dont think I havent considered mixing in a nip of vodka into their milk

Nice update. I have a few bottles of Prime that I need to run someday. I've got some PowerFULL rolling my way, and a great supply of AP/P-Slin. Hmmmm, I wonder if that would be a good stack?
    Thanks Lungz. . .

yeah, pleasant synergies - that's one of the key reasons I'm such a USP fan - the supps give you a feeling of general wellbeing. . . I have found this is pretty important getting through a dramatic decrease in calories coupled with an increase in activity.

. . .but don't take my biased word for it
    •   

11. fkkin kick ass log so far homie!
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

12. I'm late, but I AM IN! I was following the pslin log, very informative!

Now I have to go back and review this thing.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

13. In finally

14. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    dont think I havent considered mixing in a nip of vodka into their milk

Thanks Lungz. . .

yeah, pleasant synergies - that's one of the key reasons I'm such a USP fan - the supps give you a feeling of general wellbeing. . . I have found this is pretty important getting through a dramatic decrease in calories coupled with an increase in activity.

. . .but don't take my biased word for it
    If that was biased, how would mine sound? Go for it, Iron!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

15. Vey detailed log! Keep up the motivation...I find it hard enough to workout/eat right/get adequate rest with a wife...with kids it must be near impossible lol.

16. Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    Vey detailed log! Keep up the motivation...I find it hard enough to workout/eat right/get adequate rest with a wife...with kids it must be near impossible lol.
    Word. i dunno how he does it.

17. It aint easy...believe me
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

18. Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    Word. i dunno how he does it.
    Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    It aint easy...believe me
    Children need routine, therefore I build my routine around there's - your next 6 months are going to hurt Orleanyte but the rewards are worth it bro
  19. 7th and 8th March 2009

Workout: Cardio 7th and 8th

Strength: n/a

Endurance: E****lent! Fitness is right up there

Aggression: moderate to strong

Libido: a little subdued....

Skin: Generally clear – high antioxidant intake. Some acne on my back.

Weight: (n/a)

Appetite: Officially suppressed. Forgot to eat afternoon Tuna meals

Sleep: Napping 3hrs Saturday. Very poor sleep Sat night

Vascularity: good.

Recovery: Improved – a little tight across mid-back, no DOMS worth mentioning

Comments:

Took it easy Saturday. The kids and I all slept for 3 hrs. I have missed afternoon meals two days running, so cals are down. Hasn’t appeared to impact negatively.

1600hrs went for a long 1.5hr walk with the kids along the boardwalk again – ReCreate giving me a good sweat and light euphoric feeling.

1800hrs Had some BCAAs to get me through to dinner (again)

2000hrs Chilli con carne from Kangaroo mince (98% fat free)

0000hrs Trouble falling asleep, I had dosed 3g SuperSap (4 caps) and 1.8g 1-C (3 caps) – I’m going to try dosing the SuperSap a lot earlier.

Next Day. . .

0600hrs Woke up great! Looking lean and mean. Didn’t have gym until 0930, so had a small AP meal (20g WPI 20g Oats, some fishoil and 2x Prime).

Dropped off the kids at their mother’s house – got a compliment on the size of my arms () made my frikken day. (She looks like 20lbs of manure stuffed into a 10lb bag, but I am too polite to say so)

0930hrs Every man and his goat-blowing Uncle using all the equipment so I decided to do a Spin Class instead. Fried the legs with max tension, burnt 900 cals and a lung in 45 min.

Hitting the beach this afternoon, chilling out, then cleaning the house now the Young’uns have gone.

Back to work tomorrow morning - catching a flight at 0500hrs.

20. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I have missed afternoon meals two days running, so cals are down. Hasn’t appeared to impact negatively.
    Quit missing meals!
    Dropped off the kids at their mother’s house – got a compliment on the size of my arms () made my frikken day. (She looks like 20lbs of manure stuffed into a 10lb bag, but I am too polite to say so)
    ouch.
    Fried the legs with max tension, burnt 900 cals and a lung in 45 min.

Hitting the beach this afternoon, chilling out..
    Hope you enjoyed that down time bro.

21. [QUOTE=jakellpet;1847069]

B]2000hrs [/B]Chilli con carne from Kangaroo mince (98% fat free)

(She looks like 20lbs of manure stuffed into a 10lb bag, but I am too polite to say so)

QUOTE]

Sweet I always wanted to try Kangaroo, I heard Kanga Bangas were awesome from an aussie friend of mine. LOL @ the second comment too .

22. Whats kangaroo taste like? Is it real gamy? Always like to try new meat........no homo

23. Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    Whats kangaroo taste like? Is it real gamy? Always like to try new meat........no homo
    game tasting for sure, but not noticable in chilli con carne. If I eat the fillets I marinate for at least 24hrs.

It's lower in fat, higher in iron and very high in CLA than other meats. Also a lot cheaper.

I brought a kilo, made up a huge pot and froze portions

24. Still waiting for a shipment of dried Kangaroo meat.....

25. I bet Roo Biltong would taste awesome.

26. If any of You guys trying Roo, Marinate the F**k out of it....It is Gamey as hell. Jake's Idea (was gonna call you Kiwi but apparently that's an insult?) Of Chilli Con Carne is a good one. It is the superior red meat by far. Just too bad it tastes like ass

Keep up the good work Ki- Jake

27. Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    If any of You guys trying Roo, it tastes like ass

Keep up the good work Ki- Jake
    Why have you been eating a Roo's ass?

28. it may be cheap out there.........not so much over here!

29. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Why have you been eating a Roo's ass?
    He always gets the best bits The biltong is good too.

. . . and I think I am insulted for insinuating I would be insulted by being called a Kiwi! I AM a Kiwi . . .who lives in Australia Bloody Pakeha, aye?

btw, Getting some nice muscle-pulses off the Prime - all the way up the arms . . .very pleasant buzz.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Daniel's Prime Anabolic Recreation
    By danieltx13 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 02:45 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2005, 09:12 PM