AMTorres' DCP/LR Recomp Log

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, it's that time again. As some of you know from following my CKD Log, I had to stop it abruptly when I got sent to an outlying site that had horrible nutrition and little to no cardio. I'm now back at a better base and now have the resources for the proper nutrition. I mainly eat Bumble Bee chicken breasts and have most to all of my carbs first meal of the day. I will be consuming approximately 2,000 cals/day.

Here are my supps:
DCP
Leviathan Reloaded
Optimum Nutrition Multi Vitamin
Muscle Milk Light
Fish Oil

I will be aiming for 3 days of cardio a week. Lifting 4-5 days. I will be doing abs 2-4 days a week. I know my workout plan is vague right now, but will be fine tuning it as I go along. I lift moderate to high reps, so I burn quite a few calories from working out alone. I've lost 15 lbs and 2 inches off of my waist in the past 1 1/2 months, with no cardio!! I'm debating whether or not I will be following my macros. My RMR is approximately 3,000 calories/day. I'm trying to lose 15-20lbs during the next 8 weeks. I'm going mainly for fat (obviously, who wants to lose hard earned muscle?) but I don't mind if I lose a little muscle in the process. From logs and reviews I've read, I shouldn't worry about muscle loss while taking L-R.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

-Aaron

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
First 48 hours:

Almost as if I wasn't taking them because I only took 1 LR and 4 DCP. I was going to take a second LR but at that time, I was able to sneak in a few hours of napping while on 35 hours straight of working, and didn't want to feel wired and not able to sleep. I guess today is my official day of starting.

So far I've had a Muscle Milk Light shake (Peanut Butter Chocolate). This is what I'd call an orgasm of the mouth.

I'm having problems with getting my lazy ass up and doing cardio! I might need some encouragement.

Also....at the end of this month we have a PFT (Physical Fitness Test) and a weigh in. I won't be down to my weight max of 200lbs, but hopefully I will be under tape. For this next month cardio is going to take priority over weights due to the fact that we run a timed 3 mile run. I will mostly just be running and doing pull ups.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ill be following along. i eat similarly and have done great over the last couple months. i dont take stims as i am very sensitive to them. dcp i love though. look into tabata sprints. they are not boring

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im on dcp/leviathan as well. Good luck, ive gotten some really good results so far. I currently added lean x to my stack as well tho.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
I know I know, I've been slacking on this log, but it's time to make up for it. I've been taking 2 LR and 2-4 DCP caps a day. Eating around 2,000 calories a day. I'm going to start using my FitDay again today, so I will be posting daily macros along with my workouts. Today I worked out Back and Bi's. Yesterday I did 30 mins on stair stepper and 30 mins on Elliptical, followed by 30-40g carbs and a protein shake, waited 30 mins and then worked out shoulders for 1 hour. I am going to start taking the recommended 4 caps/day for LR and 6 caps/day of DCP. I haven't been taking LR pre-WO because I was taking NO-Xplode, but it gives me diarrhea, so I am going to start taking my LR pre-WO. I've only been taking on average 2 LR/day but have noticed slight irritibility/agression, is this due to the test booster in LR? Also, I know it has less testosterone than an actual test booster, but do you think there is a need for some liver pills post cycle? Also, how much test booster is actually in LR?

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Today I had right under 1,200 calories. Today is my day off, so I am going to bed soon. I hardly had any protein today. Maybe 30g, I know it's horrible, but I just haven't been eating much lately. I want to conserve muscle mass, but for the next 23 days I am trying to drop 2 inches off my waist. If I fail to meet that goal, I will be unable to get promoted for the next 6 months and after that it will be harder to get promoted. So, right now my hard earned muscle is taking a back seat to my career, only for the next month. I am still working out, just barely eating anything. I took 2 LR/2 DCP 45 mins before my first meal of the day. Before I was taking it 15-20 mins before my meal and I felt no difference with my appetite suppression, this time I was full from eating less than half of my meal! I am usually alot hungrier and typically eat close to 2,000 calories a day, dunno if the LR kept me from being hungry all day, but I wasn't. What do you guys think?

As of now, I don't know what's in store for tomorrow. If I get up early (i'm going to bed early) then I will do 30-45 mins on the stair stepper and then maybe 15-20 mins on the elliptical. I personally think the elliptical is the raging homosexual of the cardio equipment. I have to get that piece of **** up to 115MPH (according to the screen) just to raise my heart rate back up to where it's supposed to be. I do sprint-like intervals on it. Does anybody else's toes fall asleep while on that machine? My feet slide to the front of the foot steps and the pressure makes my toes fall asleep. If I get my laundry back today I will go to the main gym and run on the treadmill. I'm pretty tired and by now I'm sure I'm just rambling. Time to take 2 more DCP before heading off to bed. I'll update again tomorrow

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
I posted this on my other topic but it fits here too:

Ok, I did my tape today. Waist: 40" Neck 19" I am 6'0" and 225lbs. According to the Marine Corps Body Composition Program I am at 20% bodyfat and I have to be at 18% by the 28th of this month. According to my Omron Fat Loss Monitor, which in my experience with it seems to be pretty accurate for me, it has me at 18%. I am lifting 5 days a week and cardio 3-4 days a week. I am shooting for less than 2,000 calories a day. Starting today I am going to keep a food log and post my daily macros on my DCP/LR log at:
AMTorres' DCP/LR Recomp Log

I've been slacking on my log but will be keeping it all posted from now on.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday's Macros:

Calories: 1,289
Fat: 34.2g
Carbs: 132g
Protein: 112.9

I originally had to get taped on the 28th of March, but now our boss wants us to get weighed/taped on Monday, so I decided to do a low carb diet for the next few days. Taking what I know from the CKD diet, I know restricting my carbs will dehydrate my body and hopefully that will shrink my midsection. I am borderline on passing on my tape (I need to be at 18%) Also Irish Rogue told me Prep-H on my midsection will shrink it up a bit, so I will be doing that as well.

Today at the gym, I walked on a treadmill at 10% incline and speed of 3 for 70 mins, drank a protein shake throughout and then worked out exterior delts, inner thighs and abs afterwards.

I am going to kill my abs these next 2 days in hopes of depleting my glyvogen stores in my midsection. What do you guys think of all of this?

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
I will be posting recent pics as soon as I can find the battery charger for my camera

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I had approximately 2,000 calories. I'm not sure exactly how much it was, we had some yakisoba at the chow hall and I had two servings of it and some mashed potatoes.

Today:

Roughly 1,200 calories

I legs were a little tight from my cardio the previous day, but I felt the need to exercise so I got on the stairmaster for 20 mins, felt alot better after that, sweat alot!

The LR is doin me good. As for the DCP, don't have any effects, so don't know how this is working.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
The DCP/LR must be doin something for me, cause I've lost 5 lbs within the past week. I have lost a toal of 20lbs in a little less than 2 months and still maintaining most muscle mass! I will be posting pics tonight, dunno if anybody is following but I'll post them anyways.

SuppKnight

SuppKnight

Awards
Hey, I'm here dude. Told you LR-DCP was great, I'm glad you're losing fat with it and maintaining muscle. By the way, Yakisoba is great. I'll be going to Japan this summer and can't wait to chow down on some Yakisoba, Ramen, Gyoza and Yakiniku, so I gotta work out hard for now, haha.

I'll be waiting on the pics; check mine out as well.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Here are my progress pics, so far I've lost 20lbs since my dirty bulk in the month of nov/dec. Current weight 220 lbs. I've lost some muscle, but that's to be expected.

SuppKnight

SuppKnight

Awards
Very nice arms. Keep it up, and the belly will tighten up pretty soon. I'm on the same boat.

Good luck!

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
nice bro keep it up, it will come with time..and im sure youll meet your goal

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
im in im right now takin LR/DCP to it works man, ive noticed lots of leaning out and i almost look bigger? im assuming from the fat loss that i can now see more muscle definition is why but hey i fukn luv it so happy with my choice and cant wait till the end to see how i look im somewhere between 10-15% BF cant tell cuz i have veins on my arms and have good definition in my shoulders and lower chest and on the outside of my abs around the obliques but the 6pack is what im gunnin for, so im in for the ride man!!! just keep protein high... and questions for you when started takin yours did you at all feel that you were hungry as sh it but didnt wanna eat until like you were ready to pass out? cuz i did for the first few days then started takin my supps closer to meals and that helped, and got severely bad kottonmouth so now i drink over a gallon of water a day good luck man you will make it!

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
It's good to know there are other people on this stack with me! You'll get there, just keep workin hard at it! Do you have a log?? When I was hungry I ate, so I didn't have that same problem. Good luck bro, and if you have a log I'll follow along.

im in im right now takin LR/DCP to it works man, ive noticed lots of leaning out and i almost look bigger? im assuming from the fat loss that i can now see more muscle definition is why but hey i fukn luv it so happy with my choice and cant wait till the end to see how i look im somewhere between 10-15% BF cant tell cuz i have veins on my arms and have good definition in my shoulders and lower chest and on the outside of my abs around the obliques but the 6pack is what im gunnin for, so im in for the ride man!!! just keep protein high... and questions for you when started takin yours did you at all feel that you were hungry as sh it but didnt wanna eat until like you were ready to pass out? cuz i did for the first few days then started takin my supps closer to meals and that helped, and got severely bad kottonmouth so now i drink over a gallon of water a day good luck man you will make it!

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for not keeping this log updated, as most of you know, I'm currently in Iraq and I was at a nicer base with healthy food and now I'm at a crap base with horrible food. Luckily I bought multiple packets of chicken breasts (expensive at $3 each) I spent $60-$80 on them! I high cost for a lean body, but it's worth it! Honestly, these past 5 days or so I've been eating like crap and have only went to the gym once. Im working 12 hours a day, 7 days a week now and I had to get used to those hours. I have one month to get my shred on and I'm going for another 10 lbs during this month. That will put me at 210lbs and hopefully 14% bf, I have no accurate way of telling but this is probably what it will be at. I dont have time for the calipers to get out here to me, so it's no use buying them. Also I have to get ready for my physical fitness test (pullups and a 3 mile run) so I will mostly just be doing pullups and abs. I know this is kind of lengthy but thanks for following! Will post again tonight when I come in to work.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
im plannin some lr/dcp on my summer cut..kinda excited =)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed brother

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How come I missed THIS one?

I thought my ears burning was from unprotected phone sex.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
How come I missed THIS one?

I thought my ears burning was from unprotected phone sex.
Haha! I'll tell you what...I will be doing another one sometime this summer maybe switch it up a bit, still using DCP. I'll send smoke signals when I start it so you dont miss out!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
AMTorres Cycle Logs 111
AMTorres Cycle Logs 4
AMTorres Weight Loss 98