High Calorie breakfast for the "smaller guy"

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I remember hearing somewhere that breakfast is the most important meal of the day...

With that being said...Here's my response to that...

Total Calories: 1,180

Total Protein: 92

Total Carb: 147

Total Fat: 26

I got 2 servings of this Oat cereal that I have: (72/14/18) [carb/protein/fat]

1.3 servings of 1% milk: (21/14/4)

1 serving of Pro Blend 55: (7/55/1.5)

and 1 single-serving banana/strawberry yogurt: (47/9/2.5)

YUMMY!!!

I'm still trying to eat it all :)

LG. :cool:

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Its true, its the most important, along with your 1st meal after you train. But remember, if you're getting a very high amount of protein in your breakfast, it takes protein awhile to digest and it will leave you feeling full for a long time which you dont want when bulking if you're an ecto.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
oops...I forgot to say how I prepared it....damn I'm dumb..

Alright I added the milk to the cereal...duh.

I added the yogurt to the protein and added about 12oz water and put in a blender for about 10 seconds

AND THATS IT....

I might have to make this a habit...

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by YellowJacket
it takes protein awhile to digest and it will leave you feeling full for a long time which you dont want when bulking if you're an ecto.
Most of the proteins in this thing are whey proteins (CFM, hydrolysed, etc)...so I was thinking that the whey would get digested faster...but its 10:51 where I am right now...I can guarantee that I will be hungry by 1:00-1:20...hheh

its all good

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

Most of the proteins in this thing are whey proteins (CFM, hydrolysed, etc)...so I was thinking that the whey would get digested faster...but its 10:51 where I am right now...I can guarantee that I will be hungry by 1:00-1:20...hheh

its all good

mmm....problend's protein profile has a fair amount of casien and egg albumen but ya, variety of whey is its main feature. That is indeed a hefty meal my friend. I would have to sit back and relax some and let that sucka digest before hitting my morning lifts. What i would do for a fat bowl of count chocula just once....
:D

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

YUMMY!!!

I'm still trying to eat it all :)

(ha) yes, im the slowest eater known to human kind. i can sit down with my breakfast in front of the computer, and eat dumb-slow for an hour....reading articles and eating and eating. Thats why i hate when going out with friends or worst of all, their family and having to rush eating....still end up being the last one to finish. I tried to speed it up...but aint happening. :p hey, im eating right now and have been for 20 minutes...another 15 to go. (ha)

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by sage

mmm....problend's protein profile has a fair amount of casien and egg albumen :D
yeah I know...but I said "mostly whey" ;)

hehehe...

you is tryin' to bullshit the bullshitter :) j/k

See ya in chat bro :)