Cop needs help

Chris M

Awards
hello everyone. im new to this site this is my first post. Here's my question. Ive spent years lifting heavy and trying to get big. pretty happy with the results but i always feel fat. all i want is that six pack this summer i've never had and continue to build some lean muscle. diet is good and i'm hitting the cardio like crazy. i just want something to give my the "edge" and really get me where i wanna be. i'm a cop and in the military so i need something completely legal. any advice for a kick ass supplements to lean out?

any help would be much appreciated.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hello everyone. im new to this site this is my first post. Here's my question. Ive spent years lifting heavy and trying to get big. pretty happy with the results but i always feel fat. all i want is that six pack this summer i've never had and continue to build some lean muscle. diet is good and i'm hitting the cardio like crazy. i just want something to give my the "edge" and really get me where i wanna be. i'm a cop and in the military so i need something completely legal. any advice for a kick ass supplements to lean out?

any help would be much appreciated.
im taking dcp and leviathan while from what ive been told that I am recomping as well, not so much just losing weight and fat.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/palo-alto-labs/dcp-leviathan-reloaded-stack.html

Heres my 1 month progress using these two supplements.

cheers!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/117778-1-month-progress.html

My goals are similar to yours, I want to lose the fat and have a nice 6 pack.
hopefully all the years of heavy lifting Ive done come to fruition.

I think after its all said and done, most people will recommend you dcp, although people have different preferences in their fatburners from what ive seen.

Socrates44

Socrates44

Awards
  • Established
Before jumping on the supplement band wagon, make sure your diet is in check. The old saying is "that you cannot out train a bad diet". And after years of having a bad diet, I agree whole heartedly. Try a 40/40/20 breakdown diet, which means you'll get 40% of your calories from protein and carbs, with 20% coming from your fats (try and make them good, like (EVOO, macademia nut oil...etc...)

Throw in some total body training and walking on a treadmill at 3.5-4 mph at a 15 incline for 45 minutes. It doesn't sound bad, but your legs will be killing you after 25 minutes. Forcing yourself to walk keeps your muscles in a constant contract/relax motion. Also this should keep your heart rate around 110-135 depending on fitness level. This level is optimal for fat burning seeing as your body isn't blowing through energy stores it will have time to optimize the reduction of adipose tissue, instead of the scavenging of AA's from your muscle stores.

Lipolysis good (heart rate 110-135)
Gluconeogenesis bad (heart rate above 140ish normally.

I wouldn't even consider supplements until you get your diet and workout tweaked. But I am old school.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Before jumping on the supplement band wagon, make sure your diet is in check. The old saying is "that you cannot out train a bad diet". And after years of having a bad diet, I agree whole heartedly. Try a 40/40/20 breakdown diet, which means you'll get 40% of your calories from protein and carbs, with 20% coming from your fats (try and make them good, like (EVOO, macademia nut oil...etc...)

Throw in some total body training and walking on a treadmill at 3.5-4 mph at a 15 incline for 45 minutes. It doesn't sound bad, but your legs will be killing you after 25 minutes. Forcing yourself to walk keeps your muscles in a constant contract/relax motion. Also this should keep your heart rate around 110-135 depending on fitness level. This level is optimal for fat burning seeing as your body isn't blowing through energy stores it will have time to optimize the reduction of adipose tissue, instead of the scavenging of AA's from your muscle stores.

I wouldn't even consider supplements until you get your diet and workout tweaked. But I am old school.
Thats good advice, I did it at the same time tho. Tweaked my diet and started with the supps. Still tweaking my diet as we speak but im getting the hang of it since supplements, lifting 6 days a week, and managing my diet was not originally part of my normal routine.

i guess im new school.

Socrates44

Socrates44

Awards
  • Established
If you hone in on your diet and training and are feeling comfortable, than leviathin and DCP is a great stack.

I would try some Green tea extract and maybe a slight caffeine supplement to start. Especially if you are new to the supplement game.

If you are trying to kill a mouse, there is no reason to bring out the howitzer.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you hone in on your diet and training and are feeling comfortable, than leviathin and DCP is a great stack.

I would try some Green tea extract and maybe a slight caffeine supplement to start. Especially if you are new to the supplement game.

If you are trying to kill a mouse, there is no reason to bring out the howitzer.

bhahahaha.
What is green tea extract? im actually getting some shock therapy, but im not sure if it will fit in my recomp well.

Socrates44

Socrates44

Awards
  • Established
Green Tea Extract can affect certain people metabolically better than ephedrine and some people they aren't affected by it at all. It contains Epigallecatchein Gallate or colloquially known as EGCG, it is considered one of the most potent antioxidants and when mixed with caffeine either endogenously with green tea, or supplemented with an exogenous source of caffeine it has been shown to increase fat metabolism. Plus it will help scavenge some of those free radicals floating around in you.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Green Tea Extract can affect certain people metabolically better than ephedrine and some people they aren't affected by it at all. It contains Epigallecatchein Gallate or colloquially known as EGCG, it is considered one of the most potent antioxidants and when mixed with caffeine either endogenously with green tea, or supplemented with an exogenous source of caffeine it has been shown to increase fat metabolism. Plus it will help scavenge some of those free radicals floating around in you.

is there a difference between green tea extract and green tea?

this might be a dumb question. sry.

Socrates44

Socrates44

Awards
  • Established
you can take the green tea extract as a pill or dropper or mixable powder. It just contains a certain equivalent of the desirable ingredients that you would be getting by consuming green tea.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you can take the green tea extract as a pill or dropper or mixable powder. It just contains a certain equivalent of the desirable ingredients that you would be getting by consuming green tea.
thx for tips.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your not going to want to hear this but 6 pack abs is basically all diet

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
The 1-T has a leaning effect, but its hormonal. Sustain Alpha can lean, as well as the best oral Resveratrol supp you can afford, both will lean and both are non-hormonal, all are legal. Oral Resveratrol can be taken indefinately. Its best to use the highest purity of micronized Resveratrol available. JMO

Chris M

Awards
wow thanks for all the advice i wasnt expecting all that. I tryed the interval training on the treadmill like someone said and holy crap! It feels easy at first but boy i was soaked after 40 minutes! Just disgusting. Thanks for the advice i will also look into dcp and the other supplements recommended. I'm gonna really check into my diet too. Im 6ft about 205 so just gotta get rid of that last layer of fat. thanks guys!!

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established

At heart rates between 110-135 fatty acids are primarily used. 60:38:2 (fats,carbs,protein). And, at heart rates above 140 carboydrates are the main source from glycogen stores (not proteins 'gluconeogenesis'). However, time is the key variable here, at higher work rates more total kcals are burned than with lower work rates, thereby utilizing more fatty acids as substrates.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
ECA stack. Thats if u dont have beef with ephedrine.

Chris M

Awards
no luck with the dcp either seems everyone is out of stock. i dont know if thats good or bad!

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
I've heard its money and it's trash. Sometimes people dont have all thier ducks in a row, so supplements may not work for them because they dont work along side the supplements. A strict diet and solid cardio is the #1 to lose weight. Locking on your training will save u money on supps.

Dont get me wrong, eating perfect is harder than making a hole in one or banging a supermodel

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no luck with the dcp either seems everyone is out of stock. i dont know if thats good or bad!
DCP is impossible to keep in stock. Hoping for a restock by tomorrow, but it looks more like next week now. :(

FastFreddy

Awards
Your not going to want to hear this but 6 pack abs is basically all diet
Best advice so far. Get yourself some clenbuterol. If you were to be pulled aside for a random drug test, you'll only be tested for recreational drugs (amphetamines, marijuana etc.).

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Everyone and their mother says their diet is good to go when in reality MAYBE 1/10th of them have it together.

Chris M

Awards
just got the dcp and levithian stak looking forward to starting. i know dsade you think very highly of this stak so i will give it a try.
also looked into clenbuterol but looked a little shady....if anyone knows any different let me know

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Look into an anti-cortisol supp. A lot of belly fat in men is due to high levels of cortisol. What makes you produce cortisol?.............................high stress. As a cop, you certainly would have high stress. The only perfession where ALMOST everyone s%#ts all over you, but can't wait to see you when they need you.

As a mechanic, I'm glad people don't spit at and finger me due to the actions of the few in my trade. Good luck and welcome to AM!!:cheers:

Socrates44

Socrates44

Awards
  • Established
At heart rates between 110-135 fatty acids are primarily used. 60:38:2 (fats,carbs,protein). And, at heart rates above 140 carboydrates are the main source from glycogen stores (not proteins 'gluconeogenesis'). However, time is the key variable here, at higher work rates more total kcals are burned than with lower work rates, thereby utilizing more fatty acids as substrates.
Not to nit pic. But at an adequate diet for weight loss, when glycogen stores should be nearly depleted, the body still wants to get carbohydrates as their sources for energy. Therefore they will go through gluconeogenesis to create the carbs. Essentially the body will breakdown the protein to run on carbs (since their should be a deficit of glycogen stores). Sorry I didn't make myself clear.

Sprinters (avg heart rate over the entire workout (rest plus sprinting) HR around 125 = loads of lean body mass and low fat

Long distance (avg heart rate over entire workout 145-155) = less lean body mass and low fat.

If you want to lose total body weight, turn into a sprinting ghandi

If you want to lose fat weight, to circuit training with just enough of a hypocaloric diet (probably best with a CKD)

Chris M

Awards
mmmm so what kind of cardio should i be doin????

Chris M

Awards
thank you graglor. recoomend any anit-cortisol supplements?

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would recommend that you cut out the donuts and also all pork cuz canablism is not healthy.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
DHEA. There are lots of others, but it's the cheapest and Dr. D recommended.

Chris M

Awards
hey jackass im looking for some mature advice, you have nothing better to do?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend that you cut out the donuts and also all pork cuz canablism is not healthy.
I would suggest anything to get ur heart rate up as high as possible and to sustain it for as long as possible. Maybe some interval training, but running is definately good for abs and core.

Why are u guys hating on cops so much???? i have been arrested 3 times.....ALL 3 TIMES I WAS BREAKING THE LAW THO

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest anything to get ur heart rate up as high as possible and to sustain it for as long as possible. Maybe some interval training, but running is definately good for abs and core.

Why are u guys hating on cops so much???? i have been arrested 3 times.....ALL 3 TIMES I WAS BREAKING THE LAW THO
Good advice.

Most of the flamers here have forgotten the "Learn" "Teach" "Lead" logo at the top. Sorry to say one of them was some one who's opinion I put faith in until the above. The only difference here is a cop came on here for help. Instead of shutting the F#@K up and leaving this thread alone some so called "members" here want to trash talk S#$T to a guy who just wants to do what all of us are....................... improve our health/physic.

How many here can say they had an opportunity to help the police for once? Might make a good poll. I can't, but would jump at the chance. I deal with idiots in my job and that can make my day bad BUT. I don't have to worry about:
-Idiots with guns.
-Idiots with needles.
-Idiots with bad blood that might get on/in me and give me bad blood.
-Idiots with chick idiots that are gonna scratch my face because I'm arresting the idiot who was beating the F$%k out of them.
-Going to work wondering if I'll see a mangled corpse (maybe a woman, child or baby)in a car wreck, fire, or work accident and have to carry it away, take pictures, or deal with that image for the rest of my life.
-Seeing a situation like the above then having to run speed traps the next day and not be a ****!
-On and on and on.

Every profession has the odd bad apple in it. Mine probably more then most, but why people tend to focus on the bad few, when not even looking at the hundreds of good is beyond me.

Help the OP or STFU!!!!

Last edited:
spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
lol yea jayhawks a cop , he ment no harm.

definatly go with what everyone here has been telling you. diet, training, some DCP and LEVI and your good to go!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing like trying to get intent out of text without smilies :) I gave rep with an explanation to the OP but forgot to actually say anything in the thread. My apologies :)

Outshine

Awards
Ephedrine, cafeine stack, work realy realy well, if your heart can handle the stress that is, 32mg E and 800mg caf a day for 2 week work for me. Forget the Aspe. It ****up your blood and you could empty yourself from blood if you get badly hurt like shot or whatever.

sorry for my bad english.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ephedrine, cafeine stack, work realy realy well, if your heart can handle the stress that is, 32mg E and 800mg caf a day for 2 week work for me. Forget the Aspe. It ****up your blood and you could empty yourself from blood if you get badly hurt like shot or whatever.

sorry for my bad english.
If you are prone to stress, I would avoid Ephedrine and most other stims.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say if you're subjected to stress on a regular basis i'd avoid it as well. Firefighters, police, certain soldiers etc.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say if you're subjected to stress on a regular basis i'd avoid it as well. Firefighters, police, certain soldiers etc.
I would think it might affect liability as well?

I am not the most clear-headed person when Ephedrine+stress hits me - quite short-tempered and a bit impulsive.

After hitting our Max Muscle account this week, and watching the guy sell a cop some DCP, I thought that this was actually a pretty damn good idea for a sales angle vs. stims.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly for those reasons plus you're already elevated so when you run into a situation you need to deal with you're less able to cope and for less time. Plus when the adrenaline dump happens you're having to deal with a lower than normal mental state. Very dangerous situation to be in

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Hi! I am also working for losing weight, fat. But I won't advice for a diet or heavy exercise; I just found a simple and easier way to lose fat through video program of Michael Molloy available through www dot onesteptofitness dot com/wl-video. I think you must watch it.
Are you here just to promote this video? every thread i read you say the same thing. interesting. do you have any advice of your own to give?