NutraPlant Yohimbine?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
start with just 1 capsule to assess your tolerance, then work up from there.

caps are 2.5mg each. some work their way up to 20+mg/day.

insulin has shown to blunt the fat lipolytic effect of yohimbine, so when i use it, i cut back to 3 larger meals per day and dose between meals on an empty stomach.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Should I take this split doses or right in the morning or afternoon?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
yes, splitting the daily dose morning and afternoon would be ideal.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
i saw some crazy fat loss doing 18-22mg in one dose in the morning but let me tell you... definitely judge your tolerance... My body could handle it decently until I hit the gym... this **** is brutal if you are gonna do some high rep stuff.... everytime I was on this and did alternating dumbbell curls I would get to rep 8 on each arm and seriously feel like I was going to pass out

and HIIT cardio is a NO NO at a high dose on this stuff if you ask me. For awhile I was doing some jog/sprints for about 5 minutes and then doing steady state cardio and swear to god on this stuff I thought my heart was about to pop out of my chest and bitxh slap the fxck out of me

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Cool then I start with 1 cap in the morning and 1 in the afternoon that sounds like a good start?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that sounds good, maybe up the dosage every 2 days until you start to feel like its too much. I believe the rule is Bodyweight X .1 so for example I am 220 lbs so

220 x .10 = 22mg/per day max

I started to feel side effects around 10mg doses I believe... just take it slow and listen to your body! Let us know how it goes!

DarkDragon

Awards
I was doing 15mg/day at 5mg, 3 times a day. It worked very well for me there at 205 lbs, now at 185! :woohoo:

I also stacked it with caffeine 200mg at the same time I was dosing the yohimbine.

snyper2k2

Awards
I was doing 15mg/day at 5mg, 3 times a day. It worked very well for me there at 205 lbs, now at 185! :woohoo:

I also stacked it with caffeine 200mg at the same time I was dosing the yohimbine.
How long did it take you to lose those 20lbs? What kind of exercise were you doing and what was your diet like? Thanks

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
i have been wondering if i should get bulk yohimbine or napalm

DarkDragon

Awards
How long did it take you to lose those 20lbs? What kind of exercise were you doing and what was your diet like? Thanks

Strict, clean diet, 100cal under maintenance. Cut out most carbs after lunch time.

Lifting 2xday for 2 days, with cardio (25-30mins) in the PM. 3rd day was a rest day. I did it this way cause it worked with my schedule. 1 month this way, then one month with lifting /cardio in the PM only. I would try to get some type of training in on my 3rd day too.

Your diet being 260 will be a lot different than mine at 205. You dont want to loose the muscle you have.

snyper2k2

Awards
what was your maintnance

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2

DarkDragon

Awards
That was supposed to read 1000 cal/day deficit.

I was at 2659 maintenance dropped to 1659 =approx 272 cal/meal @6 meals a day.

Get your BMR http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/

Then use the Harris Benedict Equation, which is as follows.

To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:

1. If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
2. If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
3. If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
4. If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
5. If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

I use #3 and 4.

Hope that helps.

snyper2k2

Awards
2387.49x1.55=3700
Right now im eating between 1600-2000 cals a day....hmm

DarkDragon

Awards
get to 2700/6 meals a day, you are trying to cut too fast IMO.

snyper2k2

Awards
Dang. The eca is really suppressing my appetite.... Ill try to put on another 500 cals at least

snyper2k2

Awards
Im not trying to cut really. Im just fat, trying to lose weight

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I'm still waiting till after this week to start my Yohimbine cut phase.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
some good info to get your summer cut going....

Yohimbine is a potent alpha-2 adrenergic antagonist. Antagonizing (or blocking) these receptors enhances lipolysis in areas that are otherwise resistant to fat loss. In other words, yohimbine decreases fat mass specifically in those stubborn areas that are dense with A2 receptors.

Basically, yohimbine works by preventing the alpha-2 adrenoreceptors from inhibiting or blunting lipolysis while inducing the release of norepinephrine and therefore, lipolysis.

What's awesome about alpha-2 receptors is they're predominantly found in the lower body, abdominal area, and the lower back. This is huge! It means that yohimbine attacks fat specifically in these relentlessly stubborn areas!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Hey should I still add in some caffeine? I'm just not sure because I take NO-xplode before working out and it has caffeine in it to.

snyper2k2

Awards
whenever you work out just use the no xplode as the caffeine. 100mg per scoop. On my last dose of ec on my workout days i substitute no xplode for the 200mg of caffeine i need

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Hey should I still add in some caffeine? I'm just not sure because I take NO-xplode before working out and it has caffeine in it to.
caffeine and yohimbine work very well together.

While caffeine acts as adenosine receptor antagonists, yohimbine exerts a synergistic effect by blocking alpha-2 adrenoreceptor activation. Intriguingly, alpha-2 adrenoreceptor blocking appears to up-regulate expression of pre-synaptic adenosine receptors. In other words, chronic inhibition of one type of feedback receptor will be compensated by increased function of the other type. Thus, the combination of yohimbine with caffeine should create a synergistic effect on central sympathetic activation that enables these supplements to exert their full force on lipolysis and fat metabolism.
keep in mind that the caffeine half life is ~3-4hrs.
yohimbine half life is ~1-2hrs.

further, caffeine can blunt insulin response and nutrient uptake. i know it does help rev up your workouts but around workout time is when i want to support maximum nutrient uptake to help prevent muscle breakdown and recovery.

when i use yohimbine, i take it with caffeine, in between meals on an empty stomach.

this is a good study (oldie but goodie): . Schlicker E., Gothert M. Interactions between the presynaptic alpha2-autoreceptor and presynaptic inhibitory heteroreceptors on noradrenergic neurones. Brain Res Bull 1998; 47: 129-132.

DarkDragon

Awards
caffeine and yohimbine work very well together.

keep in mind that the caffeine half life is ~3-4hrs.
yohimbine half life is ~1-2hrs.

when i use yohimbine, i take it with caffeine, in between meals on an empty stomach.
That is exactly what I did and they do work great together.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Is this a take with Food or not.

Variocam

Variocam

Awards
I tried it 2 years ago, cycling it against ephedrine with caffiene so it was like 3 weeks ephedrine/caffiene, 3 weeks yohimbine/caffiene.

Ephedrine was much more effective, possibly because I shed water like nuts when I was on it so its perceived impact was greater.

The yohimbine made me feel kind of wacky but it was good stuff.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Is this a take with Food or not.
I would advise taking it with food

HOWEVER, you are going to want to take it with a high protein meal with as little carbs as possible, maybe even no carbs, so have a chicken breast or something. Reason being is that Yohimbine is extremely effective but carbs will blunt the effects of it.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I'm closing in on my first week of Caff/Yohimbine run and I must say I feel great thought out the day but my cardio of suffering and I sweat like a whore in Church. But that is not going to stop me.

Oh how much is to much caffine in a day?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt exceed 800-1000mg.

Im sure many go way over with 200mg 3 times a day and soda and energy drinks

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm downing a Monster right now and just don't want to kill any effects that I may get from the Yohib.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm downing a Monster right now and just don't want to kill any effects that I may get from the Yohib.
Im not sure if its debatable or not but everything i hear about yohimbine and carbs is that carbs blunt the effects of Yohimbine and if thats a normal monster you are getting 40-70g of carbs

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Crap, it is 54g grams F@CK!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Ha, maybe grab the low carb one next... at least while you are running the CY

once im done with my run ill try to find some more validity in the yohimbine carbs then