need some suggestions... Have to lose weight.

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  246 lbs.
    Answers

need some suggestions... Have to lose weight.

Im not 245 as my about me says. Im 260 now...last summer I went down to 240 from 255...... Damn winter made me hibernate... Anyways... Im the type that goes up and down in weight. I can lift and get big pretty quickly but I cant lose stomach, spare tire weight quickly. I do notice that my arms begin to show more defenition and i lose fat there first. I want to be able to lose a steady 2 or so lbs a week after I start hitting the treadmill.

I started 3 weeks ago. Started by lifting a little bit(again). I havent hit the treadmill yet though. I usually do curls and bench and I do chest.(i can move my boobs...lol) I have been doing those workouts lightly for 3 weeks now.
    I also throw in some crunches here and there.

This would be my fourth week and I am going to start taking N.O.Xplode before my workouts and start lifting more. I also started alli last week and so far I like it.

Right now im still at 260. I did start eating healthier since last week though since I started alli.

My questions are...

Is it ok for me to take NO Xplode as a booster for my lifting?

Would it be a good idea to drink a protein shake (gold standard on 100% whey) right after my workouts? keep in mind that i want to lose weight. Will that help me a little?
    What other things do you guys suggest I do?

I am sort of new on this forum btw.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Search around, all the info you need is on this board. Look for the master cutting thread by rugger, that's a good place to start.

To directly answer your questions, I see no problem with taking NO Xplode or drinking a protein shake after workouts. But these are insignificantly small pieces of the puzzle.

You have to learn that 85% of losing your extra fat is about your diet (both what you eat and how much). Do the research and start a log of your diet on fitday or something like that. Good luck
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  246 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah before when I was lifting i would eat chicken breast and pork and drink shakes. I was taking methyl 1d back then and I was on a roll. I fell back but this time im going at it full throttle. Ill research what you told mne. thx. Any other suggs?
    •   

4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

eat less. plus 2lbs a week is a little ambitious to maintain for any length of time too.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best way to lose weight
    By Gilroye in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 04:09 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 08:01 PM
  3. i need suggestions how to lose weight
    By arsenal121290 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 02:28 AM