- 12-09-2003, 02:53 PM
Im 6' 2" 220 right now and i am planning on starting to cut weight and fat. right now i know i have a unhealthy diet and i dont know where to start on keto. i know the idea behind it but im not sure what equation i should use to find my fat/protien/carb ration. i dont know what an ideal diet would be to really start dropping weight. my goal is 200 lbs. maybe this would just be a good time for everyone to say what they eat during the day. im thinking that i should eat 4-5 eggs in the morning and ham, then steak and a little salad for lunch along with cheese. then protien shake after workout then chicken for dinner. what do you think.
help is very appreciated.
- 12-10-2003, 01:31 PM
Goto www.C-K-D.com they have all the info you could want about a keto diet. But for your diet you will want about 2400-2700 cals a day. You will want to do 1g protein per pound of LBM and the rest fat and stay under 20g of carbs a day. Fiber doesn't count towards your carbs for the day. The diet you posted would be ok I wouldn't do chicken for dinner though unless it was on a salid with chesse and bacon. On a keto diet you need to eat lots of fat.
- 12-10-2003, 01:41 PM
Good advice by FTMguy. Check out the CKD website, they have some good mods, other than that Scotty2 jerk-off.
12-11-2003, 06:07 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Blindfaith in forum Weight LossReplies: 251Last Post: 02-15-2011, 12:46 AM
- By MySoulFindsRest in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 25Last Post: 01-16-2003, 10:31 PM
- By Nelson in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-24-2002, 03:56 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 28Last Post: 12-02-2002, 02:12 AM
- By lbm4life in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2002, 05:56 PM